Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) (5296 Views)

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) / 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by hapsyno: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by Nutase: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2017
So what Next.
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by Smellymouth: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Make we cook soup!?

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Funny video
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
good
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by joycesims(f): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2017
What Igbo accent is that?
His enemies said he wouldn't travel but God has put them to shaame! to obodo oyibo, a place it snows to stupor!!

Hian, tekno, jiri ya nwayo!
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by Kenzico(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:
His enemies said he wouldn't travel but God has put them to shaame! to obodo oyibo, a place it snows to stupor!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by J3RK: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

Who are this enemies who said he won't travel?? Next time use ur brain to think b4 you comment!

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by joycesims(f): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Who are this enemies who said he won't travel?? Next time use ur brain to think b4 you comment!

Why the angst?

Those where the words tekno used in the video, did u watch it? if u were IBO you'd have understood my last sentence!

na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by J3RK: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

Why the angst?

Those where the words tekno used in the video, did u watch it? if u were IBO you'd have understood my last sentence!

na wa!
If you were Igbo , You would have known that the correct word is "ÌGBO" not "IBO" . Abu m onye Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by joycesims(f): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
If you were Igbo , You would have known that the correct word is "ÌGBO" not "IBO" . Abu m onye Igbo

Why did u attack before watching the video Mr oga?

From what I learnt IBO is the tribe and IGBO is the language.
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by ramdris(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
One of my main 9ja Artist...

1 Like

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by LegalBaby(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Am speaking ibo with my mom too
want the video?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by Kobicove(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

What you learnt is wrong!

The correct word is "Igbo" for both tribe and language undecided
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by joycesims(f): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2017
Kobicove:

What you learnt is wrong!
The correct word is "Igbo" for both tribe and language undecided
ok
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by angelTI(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Pretty sure the mom would be feeling fly grin grin
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by rusher14: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Enemies?

Does he know them?
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

Your parents told you this?
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by joycesims(f): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Your parents told you this?
Are parents the only teachers?
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
joycesims:

Are parents the only teachers?

I think you should ask your parents. They won't deceive you
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by IkpuMmadu: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
joycesims:

Who ever thought you that is stupid and you are foolish for believing that

Igbo is the tribe and he language also
Re: Tekno Speaking Igbo With Mum In New York City Under The Snow(pics,video) by Johnny1013(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
this is not his mummy .....That is cheif Obi who is a comedian and musician

(1) (Reply)

10 Emerging Young Billionaires To Watch In Nigeria – See How They Made It / Fans Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Flashing Her Boobs In New Photo / Jarule Responds After 50cent Bought 200seats To His Concert So They Can Be Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.