Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics (40720 Views)

Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by rezy15(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:

I pray Fulani people visit your home and rape your mother, sister or wife. That's is the perfect treatment for a coward. I'm sure you will willingly fan them so that they can enjoy your mother's pussy very well. Empty disgusting coward
Lol. That's the best u can do. Rant, insult, and make wishes like the untrained orphaned dog u are. Pls continue. Am loving it.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by blazer234: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
rezy15:

I am an untrained orphaned coward idiotic dog and I'm loving it.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by rezy15(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=blazer234 post=52833489][/quote]
Bro u just murdered English. At least u killed something.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

Dumbhead get it to ur useless skull i dnt care abt buhari or Jonathan d both are failures to me so am not interested in anything politics here
I have been to ur sultan's Palace so its not a matter of someone told me. U guys are cannibals get it to ur head. U guys are animalsssss carnivorous animals. I mean dogs because its only dogs dat cant differentiate btw maturred and armature punas. I hav said it b4 wen i look into d life of dat beast mohammad i cant understand how am in d same country with followers of such a beast.

I mean idioots who will urinate and clean their prick with a dirty muddy water. Do u know dat u re paedophile because u re uncircumcised and wickedness runs thru ur veins.
Wats d difference btw a Muslim and a cow cos to me d both are senseless
Wen i pass thru kastina and see d level of their poverty and backwardness d same with bayelsa i say to my self i don't care who d president is all i need is peace. So ur bloody brodas shud get dat into their skull

All you are still doing ranting and wailing, I explain myself how our leaders separate us along religious line and make us hate each other but they eat and dine together, they do business together etc.

Now I give insight about other countries with both Muslims and Christians and they live in peace.

I am a Muslim from the west and got married to a Christian, I am not bigot like you who hate without brain. I never hate Christianity but the leaders that preach hatred just to make money of it.

One of your pastors was caught in Benin sleeping with married women and preaching against fornication.

Use your brain and stop doing follow with dead brain.

Well Fela already sing about your type sha.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by blazer234: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
rezy15:

I'm an idiotic bastard.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
malel1:
These things rarely happen in igbo land.
so those people killed in enugu by Fulani was in your dream abi?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

All you are still doing ranting and wailing, I explain myself how our leaders separate us along religious line and make us hate each other but they eat and dine together, they do business together etc.

Now I give insight about other countries with both Muslims and Christians and they live in peace.

I am a Muslim from the west and got married to a Christian, I am not bigot like you who hate without brain. I never hate Christianity but the leaders that preach hatred just to make money of it.

One of your pastors was caught in Benin sleeping with married women and preaching against fornication.

Use your brain and stop doing follow with dead brain.

Well Fela already sing about your type sha.
Yes idiiot d same christians caught d pastor and demolished his church to show its not allowed
Why dnt Buhari fight his brothers, why dnt sultan speak against d Fulani killings. I pity up r foolish wife she is not a Christian
It is written boldly in my bible do not entangle with a sinner. Its disgusting to think a woman will allow u carry dat ur uncircumcised dirty shapeless thing into her. Shame unto u cannibals. I hate islam with passion and i dnt hide it. because all u guys are made of is terrorism

Its either u re a terrorist or u support terrorist. So go to hell with ur wife. Fulani did a havoc and u cams here to spew Rubbish go to hell paedophile
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by rezy15(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:

I pray Fulani people visit my home and rape my mother, sister or wife. That's is the perfect treatment for a coward. I'm sure i will willingly fan them so that they can enjoy my mother's defective pussy very well. Empty disgusting cowardly generation of mine
Bro na so,u hate ur family reach? Are they Fulani? Smh
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by gbegemaster(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
I just called to confirm the story and it's very true. The herdsmen have been in emu-ebendo for almost three weeks. They were previously at Ogume before going there. I understand that the fulani herdsmen are armed.

I wonder why these people have been silent bearing this oppression. You cannot wait for Ifeanyi to come and help you. Ifeanyi dey fear FG. Am still waiting for the fulani herdsmen that is mad enough to try nonsense in warri.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by rezy15(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
I just called to confirm the story and it's very true. The herdsmen have been in emu-ebendo for almost three weeks. They were previously at Ogume before going there. I understand that the fulani herdsmen are armed.

I wonder why these people have been silent bearing this oppression. You cannot wait for Ifeanyi to come and help you. Ifeanyi dey fear FG. Am still waiting for the fulani herdsmen that is mad enough to try nonsense in warri.
Bro just pray it doesn't get to that. Delta sounded far away for them to trek to years bk now its open season
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by gbegemaster(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
rezy15:

Bro just pray it doesn't get to that. Delta sounded far away for them to trek to years bk now its open season
They've been around for long and there are practically almost everywhere. They previously disturbed that Asaba-ughelli Road. Even saw some herdsmen at Ekpan yesterday but they moved peacefully. You must be peaceful at Ekpan.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

Yes idiiot d same christians caught d pastor and demolished his church to show its not allowed
Why dnt Buhari fight his brothers, why dnt sultan speak against d Fulani killings. I pity up r foolish wife she is not a Christian
It is written boldly in my bible do not entangle with a sinner. Its disgusting to think a woman will allow u carry dat ur uncircumcised dirty shapeless thing into her. Shame unto u cannibals. I hate islam with passion and i dnt hide it. because all u guys are made of is terrorism

Its either u re a terrorist or u support terrorist. So go to hell with ur wife. Fulani did a havoc and u cams here to spew Rubbish go to hell paedophile

Hmmmm i pity your fooolishness, Is Buhari an extremist? Buhari is the president of all Nigerians and not President of the Muslims, Both Christians and Muslims are in his cabinet, SGF to for the federation is a Christian.

Guy eveyone will not be like you, 80% of my friends are Christians and can die for me cos they know i am one of the best Muslim they have ever meet. I am not your type who hate without brain.

I have been to Redeem Holy ghost more than more tha 3 times, I usually follow my wife and friend to church when ever i was invited..

I never hate people based on their religion cos i know am not perfect..

Now tell me if you are not insane not to be able to differentiate between religion crisis and tribal crisis..

I show you reference to show how they have been fighting between community and tribal even before them marry your mama and you are here ranting..

Well not will surprise me cos you keep hating and will looking for job in an origination own by a Muslim you hate so much..

Well foolishness does not matter how educated someone is, FFK a Christian and utter hate statement about Muslims but later welcome shitte member into his house isn't that foolishness..

You can go and Die with your hatred for all i care, My religion preaches peace and that what i always practice, I have helped more Christian than even my Muslim brothers..

The first coup in Nigeria was carried out by a Christian that killed lots of Muslim and bigot like you forget about that..

The Renaissance Army are they Muslim? Lost of shooting and killing of people that happen in most western countries were carried out by Christians did anybody wail about them.

Well how will your brain make you reason about human behavior when you are ready to stone your mother to death if you see her standing with Buhari..

GO and DIE.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by NaMeAboki: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nothing shows he was attacked by any fulani terrorist. This could just be a propaganda.

Not credible source; just facebook hearsay and we know how our blodas like to lie and exaggerate.
Thank God, AIT finally blew the lid on the massive exaggeration of the southern Kaduna crisis - using real investigative journalism with reporters on the ground, not relying on 2nd hand information from bloggers etc or biased guest analysts/experts, who may not even have ever set foot in the north; yet given prime airtime to expose their pet theories and thereby shape public opinion based on their biased preconceived stereotype ideas without recourse to the true realities on the ground. .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by gud4dbest(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
this FULANI matter never end?

My sis, we don enter one chance,nah to continue ad infinito
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by akigbemaru: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
fulani menace
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Hmmmm i pity your fooolishness, Is Buhari an extremist? Buhari is the president of all Nigerians and not President of the Muslims, Both Christians and Muslims are in his cabinet, SGF to for the federation is a Christian.

Guy eveyone will not be like you, 80% of my friends are Christians and can die for me cos they know i am one of the best Muslim they have ever meet. I am not your type who hate without brain.

I have been to Redeem Holy ghost more than more tha 3 times, I usually follow my wife and friend to church when ever i was invited..

I never hate people based on their religion cos i know am not perfect..

Now tell me if you are not insane not to be able to differentiate between religion crisis and tribal crisis..

I show you reference to show how they have been fighting between community and tribal even before them marry your mama and you are here ranting..

Well not will surprise me cos you keep hating and will looking for job in an origination own by a Muslim you hate so much..

Well foolishness does not matter how educated someone is, FFK a Christian and utter hate statement about Muslims but later welcome shitte member into his house isn't that foolishness..

You can go and Die with your hatred for all i care, My religion preaches peace and that what i always practice, I have helped more Christian than even my Muslim brothers..

The first coup in Nigeria was carried out by a Christian that killed lots of Muslim and bigot like you forget about that..

The Renaissance Army are they Muslim? Lost of shooting and killing of people that happen in most western countries were carried out by Christians did anybody wail about them.

Well how will your brain make you reason about human behavior when you are ready to stone your mother to death if you see her standing with Buhari..

GO and DIE.

I HATE ISLAM. I LOVE MUSLIMS. I cant hate a human because its against my belief. Now rewrite all those rubbish. Read all my posts i only attack ur religion and ur practice and never u as a person. If i call u a paedophile be proud to answer me because dats wat ur prophet did and so on. If u aren't filled with hatred u wont be saying dat lives are lost all because of propaganda. Fulani herdsmen are doing d unimaginable d same as radical Muslims. Before wen i make a comment i always put "apart from yoruba Muslims" but d way u guys indirectly support these atrocities makes me think otherwise
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
zionmade:

I HATE ISLAM. I LOVE MUSLIMS. I cant hate a human because its against my belief. Now rewrite all those rubbish. Read all my posts i only attack ur religion and ur practice and never u as a person. If i call u a paedophile be proud to answer me because dats wat ur prophet did and so on. If u aren't filled with hatred u wont be saying dat lives are lost all because of propaganda. Fulani herdsmen are doing d unimaginable d same as radical Muslims. Before wen i make a comment i always put "apart from yoruba Muslims" but d way u guys indirectly support these atrocities makes me think otherwise

LOL how more daft can you be? This is like saying you hate Christianity but like Christian isn't that stewpid on your part?

Then why are you attacking me when you say except Yoruba Muslim, Though i am a Yoruba man but will never condone someone tarnish my religion..

Why not direct your frustration to Northerners instead?

There have been thread about 1966 coup which was carried out by Igbo population, Why dint we say Christians since they are Igbo Christians.

Attack those that cause it and not their religion....

Well maybe we should start saying militants Christianity causing more problem to Nigeria economy..
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by blazer234: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
rezy15:

I'm nothing other than an idiotic bastard
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Muhammad7(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
zionmade:

Idiottt don't quote me again with dat paedophile name of urs. I guess u forgot to wash dat ur uncircumcised prick last time u urinated like a woman
Rapists, paedophilez cannibals.
you too madness you. you no know how to took idiot
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL how more daft can you be? This is like saying you hate Christianity but like Christian isn't that stewpid on your part?

Then why are you attacking me when you say except Yoruba Muslim, Though i am a Yoruba man but will never condone someone tarnish my religion..

Why not direct your frustration to Northerners instead?

There have been thread about 1966 coup which was carried out by Igbo population, Why dint we say Christians since they are Igbo Christians.

Attack those that cause it and not their religion....

Well maybe we should start saying militants Christianity causing more problem to Nigeria economy..
How many did d ibos kill during d coup and how many ibos have been killed because they are ibo since den. Can u equate d both?
Now u preach Buhari is president of all. Good hypocrisy cos i hope u and ur tribe said d same wen Jonathan was d president
About me hating islam and loving Muslims let me teach u a little English. I love prostitutes but hate prostitution, i love smokers but hate smoking. I can differentiate and action from a person. I love u as a human created by my God but hate ur religious practice.
I respect yorubas muslims for their education and despise their actions wen they support atrocities committed by northerners just because of d same religion

Herdsmen are killing people and u call it propaganda is dat not d highest form of slavery mentality

Now tell ur wife to go to her bible if she dies today she will go to hell according to the bible
If u cant ask her ask ur Christian friends and if they wont answer come back and i will show u d exact quote from d bible
I neva cared about ur pissful religion until i escaped being a victim of a mob set up by someone i worked for in d north. Now no matter hoow many times u want to hear it, there is nothing peaceful about islam

Mark dis word of mine if sultan doesn't call those guys to order just because for now they target Christians one day sokoto and d Fulani lands will be like borno and yobe because d dog will always come back and bite its owner
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Muhammad7:
you too madness you. you no know how to took idiot
Bia nkita ara AKA mad dog (mad because u re senseless, dog because ur paedophile mohammad was a dog) can u pls for once visit d almajiri school Jonathan built for illiterates like u and stop murdering english
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by tafabaloo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
malel1:
These things rarely happen in igbo land.

Lolzzzzz...welcome back frrom Rwanda
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
zionmade:

How many did d ibos kill during d coup and how many ibos have been killed because they are ibo since den. Can u equate d both?
Now u preach Buhari is president of all. Good hypocrisy cos i hope u and ur tribe said d same wen Jonathan was d president
About me hating islam and loving Muslims let me teach u a little English. I love prostitutes but hate prostitution, i love smokers but hate smoking. I can differentiate and action from a person. I love u as a human created by my God but hate ur religious practice.
I respect yorubas muslims for their education and despise their actions wen they support atrocities committed by northerners just because of d same religion

Herdsmen are killing people and u call it propaganda is dat not d highest form of slavery mentality

Now tell ur wife to go to her bible if she dies today she will go to hell according to the bible
If u cant ask her ask ur Christian friends and if they wont answer come back and i will show u d exact quote from d bible
I neva cared about ur pissful religion until i escaped being a victim of a mob set up by someone i worked for in d north. Now no matter hoow many times u want to hear it, there is nothing peaceful about islam

Mark dis word of mine if sultan doesn't call those guys to order just because for now they target Christians one day sokoto and d Fulani lands will be like borno and yobe because d dog will always come back and bite its owner

I love your response though i disagree with you on some, Who are you to judge who will go to heaven or hell? Did that your same bible not tell you not to judge anybody else you will be judged?

Let me tell you something, God is not like human if not we would have been wiped out of the surface of earth..

When i say propaganda i mean so many people mostly politicians are behind all this atrocities for their political gain, You and i know Boko haram is politically motivated..

And about your hatred for Islam or something is something i will also want to discuss about, I am a Muslim and my religion does not permit killing, I will never even raise my hand up against anyone not to even talk of killing. But when you are thinking about what is happening you have to under so many people are so brainwashed that they can never think on their own if not why are people joining cult when they know how deadly it could be..

What happen to the word Radical? We have them in different religion, Niger Delta militants are Christians should we use that as a yard stick to tag Christianity terrorist?

Well i will keep saying all what is happening are Politically motivated by some set of politicians trying to bring down the country by all means..
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

I love your response though i disagree with you on some, Who are you to judge who will go to heaven or hell? Did that your same bible not tell you not to judge anybody else you will be judged?

Let me tell you something, God is not like human if not we would have been wiped out of the surface of earth..

When i say propaganda i mean so many people mostly politicians are behind all this atrocities for their political gain, You and i know Boko haram is politically motivated..

And about your hatred for Islam or something is something i will also want to discuss about, I am a Muslim and my religion does not permit killing, I will never even raise my hand up against anyone not to even talk of killing. But when you are thinking about what is happening you have to under so many people are so brainwashed that they can never think on their own if not why are people joining cult when they know how deadly it could be..

What happen to the word Radical? We have them in different religion, Niger Delta militants are Christians should we use that as a yard stick to tag Christianity terrorist?

Well i will keep saying all what is happening are Politically motivated by some set of politicians trying to bring down the country by all means..

D bible said do not judge YES but look at dat sentence go to hell ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. I just stated wat was in d bible and not my opinion
U cant use brainwash on me because i have lived in d north and i have a first hand experience. So i dnt need anyone to tell me anything. If u wish to prove me wrong go to ariaria in aba and shout dat our allah is d only true god and mohammad is his last prophet, den go to Guasau or sokoto or kastina and do d opposit u may not be alive to report ur results. Those ur brothers there are regarded as more indepth in islam and they are cannibals i mean everyone of dem can kill an unbeliever and a perfect breeding ground for these fulani bloodsuckers

I fault islam because a Muslim can cause havoc immediately after jumat as long as he believes it's for d devil allah. How come d teachings in d north only encourages violence in dem
On d millitants d best way to receive the most brutal beating of ur life is to preach Christ to dem. They dnt go to church and they use juju so they are not christlike(christians) but thosse cannibals shout allah akubar before any calamity happens

About ur wife According to the bible she is a sinner or rather put living in darkness period!!!!!
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
zionmade:

D bible said do not judge YES but look at dat sentence go to hell ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. I just stated wat was in d bible and not my opinion
U cant use brainwash on me because i have lived in d north and i have a first hand experience. So i dnt need anyone to tell me anything. If u wish to prove me wrong go to ariaria in aba and shout dat our allah is d only true god and mohammad is his last prophet, den go to Guasau or sokoto or kastina and do d opposit u may not be alive to report ur results. Those ur brothers there are regarded as more indepth in islam and they are cannibals i mean everyone of dem can kill an unbeliever and a perfect breeding ground for these fulani bloodsuckers

I fault islam because a Muslim can cause havoc immediately after jumat as long as he believes it's for d devil allah. How come d teachings in d north only encourages violence in dem
On d millitants d best way to receive the most brutal beating of ur life is to preach Christ to dem. They dnt go to church and they use juju so they are not christlike(christians) but thosse cannibals shout allah akubar before any calamity happens

About ur wife According to the bible she is a sinner or rather put living in darkness period!!!!!

Can you show me in the Bible where it says go to hell?

I can't be brainwashed either cos i believe i am old enough to make my own decision..

Beside i don't need to go to the market to start shouting before people know the God i serve, They will surely know with my way of life, I don't think i ever ever preach to anyone about my religion, I believe my way of life and behavior will do that..

About those in the North you said will attack you if you talk about Jesus, I think you need to look at them and tell me if they even worth discussing with, You will never see an educated Hausa man attack you cos of religion.

Those that are attack people based on religion are first class illiterate like i said, Just tell me will the children of Atiku, Buhari, Babangida, El Rufia, etc attack you cos of you religion? NO because they are educated and have travelled far and wide..

About the militants not being a christian is a big fat lie, Are you saying tompolo and the rest did not attend any church?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

Can you show me in the Bible where it says go to hell?

I can't be brainwashed either cos i believe i am old enough to make my own decision..

Beside i don't need to go to the market to start shouting before people know the God i serve, They will surely know with my way of life, I don't think i ever ever preach to anyone about my religion, I believe my way of life and behavior will do that..

About those in the North you said will attack you if you talk about Jesus, I think you need to look at them and tell me if they even worth discussing with, You will never see an educated Hausa man attack you cos of religion.

Those that are attack people based on religion are first class illiterate like i said, Just tell me will the children of Atiku, Buhari, Babangida, El Rufia, etc attack you cos of you religion? NO because they are educated and have travelled far and wide..

About the militants not being a christian is a big fat lie, Are you saying tompolo and the rest did not attend any church?

For d bible question i will not dabble into dat because it doesn't matter anymore either way.

Yeah For d so called first class illiterates they do d dirty works for the educated who backs dem up so all of dem are in d same class CANNIBALS. An educated hausa or fulani will not touch u but he will set u up using d so called illiterates. I have a colleague who has dat experience. And a professor in UDUS said and i quote "if there is a jihad call in mecca today i will gladly pick up arms and fight

Militants dnt go to church neither do they carry out their atttacks in d name of Christianity. Now before u mention militants again make sure u visit d land or creek where Nigeria gets its wealth from. If u have a human heart u will shed tears before u come out. I dnt support dem but it is hatred dat runs thru d veins of Muslims like u dat can make u compare militants to fulani or bokoharam. I mean it is sheer senseless. How can The u claim u saw d walls of school and yet u compare militants and terrorists.
As for politics unlike u who carry d banner of past thieves APC on ur head i will only dust my PVC wen a party formed by d masses demselves and run by intellectuals rise up. U cant follow a tout like Amaechi(school dropout) or lawless lawyer like wike, or an illiterate like buhari or a confused president like Jonathan was and still boast dat u have senses

As for ur wife issue am not meant to dabble into it and am sorry for doing so, but u wont die if u call a spade a spade. I have seen those daggers before believe me only a heartless cold blooded demon can use it on a fellow human.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
zionmade:

For d bible question i will not dabble into dat because it doesn't matter anymore either way.

Yeah For d so called first class illiterates they do d dirty works for the educated who backs dem up so all of dem are in d same class CANNIBALS. An educated hausa or fulani will not touch u but he will set u up using d so called illiterates. I have a colleague who has dat experience. And a professor in UDUS said and i quote "if there is a jihad call in mecca today i will gladly pick up arms and fight

Militants dnt go to church neither do they carry out their atttacks in d name of Christianity. Now before u mention militants again make sure u visit d land or creek where Nigeria gets its wealth from. If u have a human heart u will shed tears before u come out. I dnt support dem but it is hatred dat runs thru d veins of Muslims like u dat can make u compare militants to fulani or bokoharam. I mean it is sheer senseless. How can The u claim u saw d walls of school and yet u compare militants and terrorists.
As for politics unlike u who carry d banner of past thieves APC on ur head i will only dust my PVC wen a party formed by d masses demselves and run by intellectuals rise up. U cant follow a tout like Amaechi(school dropout) or lawless lawyer like wike, or an illiterate like buhari or a confused president like Jonathan was and still boast dat u have senses

As for ur wife issue am not meant to dabble into it and am sorry for doing so, but u wont die if u call a spade a spade. I have seen those daggers before believe me only a heartless cold blooded demon can use it on a fellow human.

That was why i said we should leave religion out of this as so many of them were brainwashed, Though they might be reciting in arabic during their evil act but do you also know Arabic is a language? Even in churches in the North they preach in arabia sometimes and when they want to call God they call Him ALLAH. I have listen to sermon in Hausa church before and know what am saying..

Only a criminal minded person will pick a dagger to someone like him, I watch a video where Military men are slaughtering Boko Haram and i wept and said why not shoot them.

Well i never support all the killing and atrocities in the North and i believe it's not religiously motivated if you will agree with me, There are some politicians that are behind the crisis but they know we will always tag it to be religious in other turn us against each other..

Well we know about the rift between Sheu Sanni and El Rufai, There are some other political crisis in Kaduna and North entirely that's why i said it could be politically motivated..

Even those militants in the South South are being sponsored..
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by gbegemaster(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nothing shows he was attacked by any fulani terrorist. This could just be a propaganda.
It's not propaganda. I made some calls and found it really happened. However this is the second encounter with the fulani herdsmen. I heard the first encounter was in favour of the community . If you have friends in or from Kwale why not place a call and find out for yourself.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Muhammad7(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
zionmade:

Bia nkita ara AKA mad dog (mad because u re senseless, dog because ur paedophile mohammad was a dog) can u pls for once visit d almajiri school Jonathan built for illiterates like u and stop murdering english
the first thing is that know how to took before u took and better no how to write before u write and u should mgntsed ur crazy mouth before u comment better go back to school and learng how too speak with ur elders idiot
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Muhammad7:
the first thing is that know how to took before u took and better no how to write before u write and u should mgntsed ur crazy mouth before u comment better go back to school and learng how too speak with ur elders idiot
Bia nkita ara am shouting dat u murdered English now u are beheading d english. How on earth did u learn d spelling or nairaland.com. Am not insulting u all am saying is dat Jonathan suffered to build almajiri schools all over d North pls do well and visit any of those schools. I dnt blame u sha while others were going to school u were busy carrying quran and slate on ur head
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ibrahimmrfish:

Muslims villages were also attack by Fulani in Niger and Zamfara.So there is noting that show this as jihad.
Where in my comments did i mention jihad?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by okomummy: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
blazer234:

Defend yourself mr. God gave you hands, legs and brain for a reason

Mr. Accomplice. I don vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo / Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.