Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? (3343 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2017
hello guys!

my story would sound strange to most of you, but to God who made me, this is true.

to cut this short: I'm 32, graduate, working and earning well. I av my own house, car, and business, in fact u can say I'm very comfortable.

but this is the issue: I have two kids out of wedlock, and I have made all attempts to tie the knot with my baby mama so has to have a stable home for my kids and make a family, but my baby mama said she will settle down with me on one condition, that we will never have sex again that anytime I'm in the mood, I'm free to go out to have sex with anybody, that she give me the permission. she said all she want in life is to av kids that all, n I've already given her two beautiful kids.
pls my brothers, I know some of you will say I'm crazy for not accepting that, but the truth is I don't av the mind. I can't be married n still av extra marital affairs just because my wife permits it. I fear God a lot , n this hasn't made me married her yet.

I can't marry her now, but at the same time I don't know where to begin to look for someone else to marry. I really want to settle down but where do I start from?
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by 2SWT(f): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2017
If you're really ready you will find someone soon

That baby mama should stay out of the line but why would someone even think of something like that?

3 Likes

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by ramdris(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Pls...

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
grin

It means she doesn't really wanna marry u.. She will only wanna stay with u for the sake of the kids and nothing more..

Move on if she doesn't want to settle down with u. tongue
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by MrIcredible: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
AMathew:
hello guys!

my story would sound strange to most of you, but to God who made me, this is true.

to cut this short: I'm 32, graduate, working and earning well. I av my own house, car, and business, in fact u can say I'm very comfortable.

but this is the issue: I have two kids out of wedlock, and I have made all attempts to tie the knot with my baby mama so has to have a stable home for my kids and make a family, but my baby mama said she will settle down with me on one condition, that we will never have sex again that anytime I'm in the mood, I'm free to go out to have sex with anybody, that she give me the permission. she said all she want in life is to av kids that all, n I've already given her two beautiful kids.
pls my brothers, I know some of you will say I'm crazy for not accepting that, but the truth is I don't av the mind. I can't be married n still av extra marital affairs just because my wife permits it. I fear God a lot , n this hasn't made me married her yet.

I can't marry her now, but at the same time I don't know where to begin to look for someone else to marry. I really want to settle down but where do I start from?
I think she knows you're a womanizer, maybe she just scared of you infecting her with std and other diseases...

2 Likes

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Lionbite(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o grin grin
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

It means she doesn't really wanna marry u.. She will only wanna stay with u for the sake of the kids and nothing more..

Move on if she doesn't want to settle down with u. tongue

I guess, but at this stage, where will I start from?

1 Like

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

I think she knows you're a womanizer, maybe she just scared of you infecting her with std and other diseases...

she was the one that suggested we have kids in d first place.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm..... she is not ready to marry you for real, please do look for someone who is ready to marry you.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by brightalo17: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
which kind nonsense condition can this be?Op you mean you're seeking advise on this simple matter even at the age of 32? which normal lady will allow his man or husband to do it outside?Op abeg if na joke better stop it this Sunday morning.

So she will be wife,while another lady will be intimacy gadget

Don't even listen to her,let her carry her wahala dey go make serious lady come in your life for good jari.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Did u ask her why? Who knows if she has a contagious disease

I don't see why u should be in a haste to get married since u gat kids, marriage isn't what u rush into.

Be
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by decatalyst(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
When you think you have heard it all shocked

But wait, who is their right thinking sense would want a man to do that?

You need to ask her some questions.

1. Why is she taking such a stand? Has it been her plan for getting pregnant in the first place or she just developed the feeling and mastered it?

2. Is she going through a tough phase in her life? Hormonal disorder

3. Is the place messed up or sealed? grin grin

Women can't cope with celibacy, that's for sure. So, ask her who is wants to be seeing in the marriage.

4. Better still, just run for your life!

Odikwa dangerous grin
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by J3RK: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Common sense is not common at all! What's the use of a wife if you can't have sex with her?? Sometimes you have to consider ur own welfare too b4 that of your Kids!! What about her, Is she a piece of wood?? Doesn't she have sexual urges?? What will she use to satisfy herself?? A tuber of Yam?? #word

1 Like

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2017
brightalo17:
which kind nonsense condition can this be?Op you mean you're seeking advise on this simple matter even at the age of 32? which normal lady will allow his man or husband to do it outside?Op abeg if na joke better stop it this Sunday morning.

So she will be wife,while another lady will be intimacy gadget

Don't even listen to her,let her carry her wahala dey go make serious lady come in your life for good jari.

I swear to God, that the truth.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by brightalo17: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
AMathew:

I swear to God, that the truth.

Abeg forget that your lady and her yeye senseless selfish condition,leave her to marry another guy with the same condition let's see how it will work na. But if she eventually sleep with another man, make wetin happen to her
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by ikp120(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2017
You fear God a lot and you dey fvck who no be ya wife. You even fvck her sotey she born two pikin for ya? undecided

Excuse me I beg your pardon... Oga this your story no dey add on... This you faboo e dey madon, but who am I to take an action? undecided Weh done sir! Weh done sir! Weh done sir! So I say Weh done sir! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2017
2SWT:
If you're really ready you will find someone soon

That baby mama should stay out of the line but why would someone even think of something like that?
Not all ladies love sex thou. You can't blame her
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2017
brightalo17:

Abeg forget that your lady and her yeye senseless selfish condition,leave her to marry another guy with the same condition let's see how it will work na. But if she eventually sleep with another man, make wetin happen to her
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by brightalo17: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
Jesu christy . shocked shocked shocked am i in the dream am i at yabaleft No am I dead No maybe someone hacked this name. grin grin grin grin thanks for breaking ma heart and also took away ma babe..oshe guhh Dalu thank you nagode.

Anyway Happy New year kiss
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2017
brightalo17:
Jesu christy . shocked shocked shocked am i in the dream am i at yabaleft No am I dead No maybe someone hacked this name. grin grin grin grin thanks for breaking ma heart and also took away ma babe..oshe guhh Dalu thank you nagode.

Anyway Happy New year kiss
wink smiley

It's me baby kiss. Just back from kirikiri smiley.

I did not break your heart nah cry. In fact, I'm here to make amendments. I will get your girl back for you angry.

Compliments sweetie wink. Miss ya plenty.
Maxi112, how are you big head
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by brightalo17: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2017
HateU2:
wink smiley

It's me baby kiss. Just back from kirikiri smiley.

I did not break your heart nah cry. In fact, I'm here to make amendments. I will get your girl back for you angry.

Compliments sweetie wink. Miss ya plenty.
Maxi112, how are you big head
grin Now ayam happy again on NL.abeg tell her am missing her more than bunch grin
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2017
brightalo17:
grin Now ayam happy again on NL.abeg tell her am missing her more than bunch grin
She will be online this week smiley. I'm bringing her ass back here
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:
You fear God a lot and you dey fvck who no be ya wife. You even fvck her sotey she born two pikin for ya? undecided

Excuse me I beg your pardon... Oga this your story no dey add on... This you faboo e dey madon, but who am I to take an action? undecided Weh done sir! Weh done sir! Weh done sir! So I say Weh done sir! grin grin grin

apparently I know more than I know then.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
sinaj:
Did u ask her why? Who knows if she has a contagious disease

I don't see why u should be in a haste to get married since u gat kids, marriage isn't what u rush into.

Be

I just want to settle down n have a since of responsibility toward someone.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by ikp120(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
AMathew:

apparently I know more than I know then.
Sure.
Wait, does she mean that even when una marry una no go fvck?
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why is everyone pussy-footing. The case is easy. Go ahead and marry someone else. Just make sure you continue your parental responsibilities to the children. It's not your fault.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
decatalyst:
When you think you have heard it all shocked

But wait, who is their right thinking sense would want a man to do that?

You need to ask her some questions.

1. Why is she taking such a stand? Has it been her plan for getting pregnant in the first place or she just developed the feeling and mastered it?

2. Is she going through a tough phase in her life? Hormonal disorder

3. Is the place messed up or sealed? grin grin

Women can't cope with celibacy, that's for sure. So, ask her who is wants to be seeing in the marriage.

4. Better still, just run for your life!

Odikwa dangerous grin

she said all she needed in life is to have kids.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
ikp120:

Sure.

Wait, does she mean that even when una marry una no go fvck?

she said no sex at all, that she realize me with all her heart to have an affair, that she doesn't mind. I'm so heavy hearted right now.
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by iammo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Are you sure she's std free or not a rape victim, better take her to a clinic for both psychological and medical test if you love her else start asking girls out and going out on dates till you get a new lady

1 Like

Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by AMathew(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
iammo:
Are you sure she's std free or not a rape victim, better take her to a clinic for both psychological and medical test if you love her else start asking girls out and going out on dates till you get a new lady

hmmm..
Re: WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? by ikp120(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
AMathew:

she said no sex at all, that she realize me with all her heart to have an affair, that she doesn't mind. I'm so heavy hearted right now.

That's crazy. But did she catch you cheating?

I guess she is part of those who just wanna have kids and stay single because of marriage wahala.

How long do you last in bed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Size Of Di Ck Doesn’t Matter As Long As You Can Make Good Use Of It In Me– / See How This Lady Served Her Boyfriend A Glass Of Cold Water / 18+ Which Kind Of Style Be This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.