Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Drinking This Will Make You A Se X Machine That No Woman Can Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drinking This Will Make You A Se X Machine That No Woman Can Resist (2268 Views)

SHOCKING: Spoil Me If You Want A Small S*x Machine Like Me - Miriam Best Says / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drinking This Will Make You A Se X Machine That No Woman Can Resist by joshuajayboy(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017

Putting the right things in your body will, no doubt, improve your sex life. But, did you know that having as little as a bottle of beer can instantly make you a better lover?

Askmen reveals reasons why men should have more beer below.

1. Delay premature ej aculation: If you sometimes arrive early to the party, having your favorite brew might help you wait until the right moment for the grand finale. The phytoestrogens in beer can work to delay ejaculation, helping you to keep her satisfied longer.

2. Darker beer is better: Fun fact about darker beer - it has more iron than pale beer. When you have more iron in your system, it actually helps you get in the mood because it increases red blood cells and overall circulation allowing for erections to be easier — and more frequent.

3. More endurance: a pint a day makes you 31% less likely than those who don’t drink to suffer from heart attacks, strokes or heart disease. This means that when paired with exercise — beer is actually keeping your heart healthier, giving you more cardio endurance to thrust away.

4. Go with Guinness: Guinness is rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin B and others that have probiotic qualities. This means it can help fortify your overall health and be better on your stomach so you won’t feel sluggish during s e x.

Source: http://www.ngtrace.com/2017/01/drinking-this-will-make-you-se-x.html
Re: Drinking This Will Make You A Se X Machine That No Woman Can Resist by Bluezy13(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmm...

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Sierra Loenians So Brutal? / Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex / I Am A New Romancelander Can A Nice Lady Put Me Through, Looking For A Damn Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.