Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (55186 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Mimienudles(f): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Leoswaggs:
pls don't try this...u go confuse d groom...with those ur lips,anything is possible.
oh please wink
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by cao(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
All these butthurt NLers talking like it wasn't the groom that chose his groomsmen. Na your wedding, why is it bothering you?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
smiliyB:
Lolz but she looks cute sha...

Na today we dae see cute girl? who her cute epp?

You nor cute?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mimienudles:
oh please wink

Check pic...

Just kept silent

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mimienudles:
oh please wink

Check pic...

Just kept silent

No hormone

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by smiliyB(f): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
butanep:

Na today we dae see cute girl? who her cute epp?

You nor cute?
Lolz...I shld answ...I'm shy but why shall I shy cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
If I have my way I won't even do white wedding.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by butanep(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
smiliyB:
Lolz...I shld answ...I'm shy but why shall I shy cheesy

Nor be only shy... ladies claiming shy na dae sabi pass.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by bukatyne(f): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
thorpido:
Oddity has taken over.Even if you're so close to the groom,there're other ways to represent rather than dressing like the groom(groomslady whatever) or a part of the groomsmen.

Na dem sabi.

Lol @oddity has taken over...

Na them Sabi jare.

Happy new year.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Mrslimblack(m): 5:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Me doing chiefbridesmaid for my cousin, na today.

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by segzyogondus(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2017
NAIJA NO GO STOP..... We don start this yr 2017 again,,, So man go kum do Bridal train follow ladies be that oooo since Girl don join Grooms men(Grooms Girl abi na Grooms woman)

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by rhosmherhy(f): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2017
uploading pictures on facebook and instagram... grin grin
ojun50:
Why are they all pressing phone
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by hibee14eve(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
rubbish

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding by Dman00(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
ojun50:
Why are they all pressing phone
the pastor must be wasting time or the sermon is boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Little Boy Joins "Sweet Boys Association". Shows His Swag At A Wedding / (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.