Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? (7444 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by signature2012(m): 1:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Mskrisx:

God bless you for taking care of someone else's daughter. May another man treat ur day daughter(s) better. smiley

Bear hugs to you wife for being smart.

I doubt if you will be happy or wont react seeing your son wash his wife panties.Tell me you wont shout "o ti je efo"
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 16, 2017
signature2012:

I doubt if you will be happy or wont react seeing your son wash his wife panties.Tell me you wont shout "o ti je efo"

I'm telling u my broda, i'm sure that guy was washing her panties from when he was dating. Imagine dating like 4 ladies before eventually getting married. He would have washed pants for 4 diff ladies grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by signature2012(m): 1:35am On Jan 16, 2017
truthsayer007:

I'm telling u my broda, i'm sure that guy was washing her panties from when he was dating. Imagine dating like 4 ladies before eventually getting married. He would have washed pants for 4 diff ladies grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by pocohantas(f): 3:07am On Jan 16, 2017
GbovoLee:
na jazz they work u so o
Yes, we're used to hearing this.
A man loves washing his wife's clothes/undies and you call it jazz, but if it were a woman she's being a submissive model wife.

Seems your brain is paining you.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Blonchilli(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2017
wakes:
There is everything RIGHT WITH HELPING TO WASH YOUR WIFE'S UNDIES especially when she is ill.
Who else would you want to do it for her?
Come to think of it...
If you are willing to engage her sexually, you should also be responsible enough to help her particularly when she is ill.
Blessings!
He should get the gate man to wash his wife undies. The washing machine even makes it much easier. Even without a washing machine it doesn't matter. Some men are the architect for their own marital crisis and yet when she starts misbehaving they will start calling women names. A friend told me sometime ago a shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on. Men should try and be their all to their wife
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by GbovoLee(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
pocohantas:

A man loves washing his wife's clothes/undies and you call it jazz, but if it were a woman she's being a submissive model wife.

a well respectable husband who's busy makin money wont even have time to be washin his wives clothes talkless of pants.
shey dangote or obj go get time dey do dah kind tin ni..
somtimes u shud think wit every part of ur brain nt jst one section

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by GbovoLee(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2017
ststyreal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy ewooooh!!!! Nairalanders, una no go kill person with laughter. One dey vex say her husband didn't wash her pant and bra, another person say e dey give am joy to dey wash him wife pant and bra, one nairalanders come say na juju, so where the oneness go come from if husband no fit wash him wife pant?
so oneness comes from when the husband washes the wife's pant.notin person no go see..
one thing i've come to understand is that everybody has a role to play in this life..if ur role is to be washing pants nd she makin the money..kuku dey wash the pant dey go

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Trust me, the last thing you want is a weakling as a husband. Do you really want him washing your bra undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by pocohantas(f): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
truthsayer007:

Trust me, the last thing you want is a weakling as a husband. Do you really want him washing your bra undecided
What kind of ignorance is this?
So, washing one's wife bra makes a man a weakling? When a woman washes her husband's boxers/pants...what does it make her?

That one is even bringing dangote into it. You all are always quick to mention Dangote, do you live with him?
You guys are not even one-tenth of dangote yet the pride in you guys is alarming. Folorunsho Alakija said sometime that she still washes her husband's clothes till date and some of you guys were hailing her, telling other women to take after her.
Does that make her less respectable?
Respectable men indeed.

Dunderheads that use their tongues to wipe the whole vagina clean but can't wash the pant which houses the vagina.
Maximum stupeedity and hypocrisy.

Say you can't wash it...fine, but don't bring respectable and weakling into it.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
pocohantas:

So, washing one's wife bra makes a man a weakling? When a woman washes her husband's boxers/pants...what does it make her?

That one is even bringing dangote into it. You all are always quick to mention Dangote, do you live with him?
You guys are not even one-tenth of dangote yet the pride in you guys is alarming. Folorunsho Alakija said sometime that she still washes her husband's clothes till date and some of you guys were hailing her, telling other women to take after her.
Respectable men indeed.

Dunderheads that use their tongues to wipe the whole vagina clean but can't wash the pant which houses the vagina.

Ok, we have heard you. Since you want a guy that will be washing / scrubing your panties on daily basis. You can go ahead. By the way, i never mentioned dangote, i don't knw where you saw that.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by inemani: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Respectable men indeed.

U dey mind dem hypocrites? Dem go use teeth commot pant, come use tongue lick everything, but common to wash their woman undies(noh be say na everyday washing o), dem go form traditional men, nonsense people everywhere!
This Family Section men ehn, some of dem na dem dey scatter their homes, shior!
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Ayinke93(f): 1:05am On Jan 17, 2017
I pray God keeps u and ur wife together for a long time, I appreciate men like u... This our Nigerian mentality is affecting alot of people.. U can finger her, suck her p**sy, but you can't wash her panties, give me a better definition of an hypocrite
obamabinladen:

Make the jazz continue working am enjoying it.
People like you will disrespect their wife and show more love and care to their side chick. I'm enjoying my marriage to the Glory of God.

I ENJOY WASHING MY WIFE'S UNDIES.
If you are not happy go and DIE.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Joy1706(f): 1:16am On Jan 17, 2017
thesicilian:

1. The fact that she specified panties means her husband even helps her to wash clothes in general, and probably other chores. A lot of Nigerian men have no time for that. That is what I meant.

2. But then again, when someone brings their private, personal issues into the public domain, they should expect all kinds of opinions, both the ones they like and the ones that nauseate them...

3. Don't forget that no matter how educated many of us are (including me), we are still Africans. We are Nigerians. We are traditional. So there are some "oyinbo traditions" that should not be brought near us. Simple Truth.
But they split bills abi that one is not oyinbo tradition?
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Joy1706(f): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Stop washing his. You that you've been washing his undies, you're an idiot abi?
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by olureignforever: 5:41am On Jan 17, 2017
GbovoLee:
na jazz they work u so o

Grow up man, it's understanding. That's why Africans are still backward. We attributes every good gesture to jazz cos african are naturally wicked.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by olureignforever: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:
There is nothing wrong with it, you just need to talk to your hubby to change his archaic egocentric mentality

She should jez let him be, he might see it as insult. Since he's washing the cloth, I bet you she"ll be surprised that one day he will wash the undies too. Don't be surprised, he might want to see her reactions.
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by pocohantas(f): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2017
inemani:

U dey mind dem hypocrites? Dem go use teeth commot pant, come use tongue lick everything, but common to wash their woman undies(noh be say na everyday washing o), dem go form traditional men, nonsense people everywhere!
This Family Section men ehn, some of dem na dem dey scatter their homes, shior!
You dey mind those mumu boys.
They will lick everything, you sef will begin wonder if there is strawberry juice in there. grin

If this topic was a man saying his wife refused to wash his boxers, it would be up to 5 pages by now.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dis Kind Man No Go Help Him Wife Shave Her Toto When She Get Belle Oo. Nothin Bad Washin Wife Undies Na
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by AngelicBeing: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
GbovoLee:
but u've licked puna before in this ur life
GbovoLee:
na jazz they work u so o
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
This whole "feminism" and gender equality stuff is making you female folks think you can take the place of a man.

It does not sound right at all. Most especially if the woman in question has her hands intact and is hale and hearty.
There are "some" conditions that can warrant such, not like some daily chores kind of thing.

A man is always a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Desperation And Being Deeply In Love / Miracle Mother Of Seven Gives Birth To Another Child / Unmarried Mothers To Be Fined In Chinese City To Cut Size Of Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.