Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Social Media Begging - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Social Media Begging (7621 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2017
AngelsAndStars, you are a clown mehn cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing.
Pls epp me too, I'm broke and I haven't eaten since January 1st. The only food I ate is the one my neighbor gave me grin cheesy
Re: Social Media Begging by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:
AngelsAndStars, you are a clown mehn cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing.
Pls epp me too, I'm broke and I haven't eaten since January 1st. The only food I ate is the one my neighbor gave me grin cheesy
am serious. please am serious
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
am serious. please am serious
I'm serious too na cry cheesy..Waiting for you and other good samaritans to request for my account details oo cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Legend87(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:
Madam ify you spoke well.
Even his voice on phone doesn't sound like a helpless 17year old boy. I'm sure he's probably using innocent people's face(s) and account details to get money.

In one of his threads as timonski, he stated he got admission in RSUT later he mentioned Uniport. RSUT and Uniport are they the same because I am not understanding.

I'm even still thinking out loud,he's the same person as AliSteven/Legend87, because na all of them dey do menial jobs wey the oga no dey pay or the back wan break as dem dey carry concrete.. undecided Rubbish

I beg your pardon.. The fact i solicited for help doesn't mean you can mention me in any thread as a scammer. Please, do not attach me to anybody. It's easy to tarnish than to repair..
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

I beg your pardon.. The fact i solicited for help doesn't mean you can mention me in any thread as a scammer. Please, do not attach me to anybody. It's easy to tarnish than to repair..
Bring it on
cheesy cheesy, I have your time.
Your brother has come to call you tongue cheesy
Re: Social Media Begging by Legend87(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:
Bring it on cheesy cheesy, I have your time
It's not funny.. Please.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

It's not funny.. Please.
When you are ready,you will disclose who Alisteven who claimed his mother died last year is and you claiming late last year that it's your father that died and mom is sick tongue tongue.
Abi your dead mother has resurrected.
Re: Social Media Begging by Legend87(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

When you are ready,you will disclose who Alisteven who claimed his mother died last year is and you claiming late last year that it's your father that died and mom is sick tongue tongue.
Abi your dead mother has resurrected.

Please, with due respect, we might not know each other and things might have been rough with me does not mean i won't stand... I can take ur insult personally, but not to my late parents. Please. I'm not saying this as fighting u or with anger, it's only a plea.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

Please, with due respect, we might not know each other and things might have been rough with me does not mean i won't stand... I can take ur insult personally, but not to my late parents. Please. I'm not saying this as fighting u or with anger, it's only a plea.
Now,it is both parent that are late..hmmm
Uncle change your ways

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Legend87(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

Now,it is both parent that are late..hmmm
Uncle change your ways
Please, if truly you know the thread i opened to seek for the help to attend my mum's burial, go check it again. You wil be cleared.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

Please, if truly you know the thread i opened to seek for the help to attend my mum's burial, go check it again. You wil be cleared.
There's no point trying to be polite here. The thread is up there. You were Alisteven requesting to travel to Abia to attend your mom's burial and defended using this your alternate moniker and even insulted ifyalways.
Later in the year,you contacted me and acted like it was a mistake calling me aunt Sarah.
Life is rough for everybody but you can still earn a decent living legitimately.
Re: Social Media Begging by lepasharon(f): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

You are the same person as alistephen?
Re: Social Media Begging by Legend87(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

There's no point trying to be polite here. The thread is up there. You were Alisteven requesting to travel to Abia to attend your mom's burial and defended using this your alternate moniker and even insulted ifyalways.
Later in the year,you contacted me and acted like it was a mistake calling me aunt Sarah.
Life is rough for everybody but you can still earn a decent living legitimately.

I'm not acting or pretending to be polite. I'm just my natural self. I don't insult people. Trust is something that requires self decision to trust and help someone in need. If u checked the thread i opened then, i was clear. The reason i changed username was that after my phone got spoilt, i forgot my password..I only replied u because of the mention. If any other person is doing anything else here online does not mean you should attribute it to me. Someone who asked for help should take whatever that is bein thrown at him/her. Therefore, you can insult me, laugh at me but don't call or tag me what i'm not. But i'm positive about myself...
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

I'm not acting or pretending to be polite. I'm just my natural self. I don't insult people. Trust is something that requires self decision to trust and help someone in need. If u checked the thread i opened then, i was clear. The reason i changed username was that after my phone got spoilt, i forgot my password..I only replied u because of the mention. If any other person is doing anything else here online does not mean you should attribute it to me. Someone who asked for help should take whatever that is bein thrown at him/her. Therefore, you can insult me, laugh at me but don't call or tag me what i'm not. But i'm positive about myself...
You stated that the thread you opened then was clear right?
On that thread you came here and said your mother was dead,that was your Alisteven moniker then.
And now you wrote that you only changed username because forgot your password, but how come then when you requested that you wanted to travel for your mom's burial you defended your Alisteven moniker with legend87 and you were even replying yourself?
Now,it is your father you claimed to supposedly aunt Sarah that died and rent/sickness is eating your mom up.
My question to you again..Did your mom resurrect after the burial.
Oga,park well
Re: Social Media Begging by Legend87(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

You stated that the thread you opened then was clear right?
On that thread you came here and said your mother was dead,that was your Alisteven moniker then.
And now you wrote that you only changed username because forgot your password, but how come then when you requested that you wanted to travel for your mom's burial you defended your Alisteven moniker with legend87 and you were even replying yourself?
Now,it is your father you claimed to supposedly aunt Sarah that died and rent/sickness is eating your mom up.
My question to you again..Did your mom resurrect after the burial.
Oga,park well

That is why i'm repyling because i don't get what u're saying. But whatever it is, don't get my late parents involved... ''the hand used in beating an old wife will one day be used to beat the new wife.''
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

That is why i'm repyling because i don't get what u're saying. But whatever it is, don't get my late parents involved... ''the hand used in beating an old wife will one day be used to beat the new wife.''

You don't get what I'm saying..I laugh in Spanish. That's how they type when caught.
AliSteven/Legend87 plus your other monikers which you are presently viewing with now. Go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87:

When you want to scam,be consistent. The one wey belamour send give you when you claimed you wanted to attend your mom's burial no do you ba?
You have given yourself out and stepped your boundary..Ain't the right person to be sending scam/sob stories to.
Re: Social Media Begging by eyinjuege: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

Don't lol my comment biko. The funny guy is you and stop acting like you don't know what we are saying here. All evidence(s) up there as given you out already.
You are timonski/blackbolt/jtizie/slickboy444.
I'm curious though,do your imaginary 7siblings know you are begging online. Stop bringing shame to your family. You have hands, go and work. The people you are begging from also work hard for their money. So many things you can do legitimately to make money and live a decent life.

He may truly be suffering from a psychiatric disorder- multiple personality disorder. It seems his family members need to take him to yaba psychiatry to see a psychiatrist.
Its no joke o.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Legend87, check the first page of this thread and deny the whatsapp chats and number.
Barawo
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
@ eyinjuege,I doubt if the family knows they are coming online to disgrace themselves.
How can a normal thinking child be wishing the parent dead because he needs money..Hian
Jtizie/blackbolt/timonski/Vanceastro/Alisteven/legend87 tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by MamaTej(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

You don't get what I'm saying..I laugh in Spanish. That's how they type when caught.
AliSteven/Legend87 plus your other monikers which you are presently viewing with now. Go to hell

Please, reply that fool no more. Legend87 is a ruthless scammer, he acts like a responsible and busy man but it's all a character for his scamming roles. These people should be blocked and removed from NL.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
MamaTej:

Please, reply that fool no more. Legend87 is a ruthless scammer, he acts like a responsible and busy man but it's all a character for his scamming roles. This people should be blocked and removed from NL.
I don't even have that luxury of time to reply again. The funny thing is from his posts on nairaland you will think he's a human being. Immediately I saw the sob story na him I start my investigation. Was disappointed when the number was linked to him and that useless thread of him being an orphan and wanted to see his dead mom before burial.
I followed that thread last year but didn't drop a comment,the whole thing played in my head after the linking of number.
And he's on one thread promising one babe a treat if Man U wins cheesy
Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
But Nairaland can hide these threads and investigate them offline as soon as they pop up na. Stella dimokokorkus blog does not even allow any help or begging posts to show on their comments sections. ( I didn't say scam posts o. That one na no go area sef) They delete it immediately. Nairaland can borrow a leaf from them. Treat these threads offline and only release to the public if genuine and worthy of consideration. Nairaland is becoming saturated by scam and 'pity me' threads.

cc: Seun and Oga Thorpido

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
An intelligent post @ Loisemm. Most sections of nairaland now you will see 'help posts'. For those that need help and are genuine,they should contact TeHN and info should only be released to the public when TeHN have done their verifications.

Depression stories everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by thorpido(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Loisemm:
But Nairaland can hide these threads and investigate them offline as soon as they pop up na. Stella dimokokorkus blog does not even allow any help or begging posts to show on their comments sections. ( I didn't say scam posts o. That one na no go area sef) They delete it immediately. Nairaland can borrow a leaf from them. Treat these threads offline and only release to the public if genuine and worthy of consideration. Nairaland is becoming saturated by scam and 'pity me' threads.

cc: Seun and Oga Thorpido
Yes,a lot of scamming threads keep popping up.I believe such threads should be properly investigated before anyone offers help and the scam ones should be shut down.
I'm not against anyone genuinely asking for help online as I've seen people who can't get such help even from those around them but the fake ones have dimmed the chances of the genuine ones.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

lol. Who told you I created a sob story about soup... Or did you in your omnipotence decipher I opened the thread as a sob story?
And since when on nairaland did I say I want to buy a car?
I am sure with your 60+ iq there will be people that find your post 'intelligent'. You might even have a boyfriend! Smh!!
I wonder why god had to put me in this low-iq country, wasting my genius potential!
A country where e-begging is a scam
A country where having more than one bank detail means you are a fraudster..yea right because one can't have up to 5 names.

you are not even ashamed that you are e-begging. A grown person like you.

You should be flogged until your skin changes colour.

People like you ridicule the word "man".

You take pride in e-begging, yet you obviously have enough money to purchase enough data to engage in that shameless venture.

When you look in the mirror, are you proud of what you see, pray tell?

I really think you should start contemplating suicide rather that live a worthless life of scamming people or e-begging as you call it.

You are ruining chances for those who really need the help to get some.

Shame on you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:

I don't even have that luxury of time to reply again. The funny thing is from his posts on nairaland you will think he's a human being. Immediately I saw the sob story na him I start my investigation. Was disappointed when the number was linked to him and that useless thread of him being an orphan and wanted to see his dead mom before burial.
I followed that thread last year but didn't drop a comment,the whole thing played in my head after the linking of number.
And he's on one thread promising one babe a treat if Man U wins cheesy

it takes a certain level of degradation of self worth to start begging or scamming through e-begging.

I wonder what makes these people tick.

I guess criminality is embedded in their genes or something.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ioannes,it's in their blood. The annoying thing is they will even have time to be refreshing the thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by Eleniyan15: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
nawa ooooo, some Nigerians be falling hand since 1960
Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
nysot:
Ioannes,it's in their blood. The annoying thing is they will even have time to be refreshing the thread undecided

so shameful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. / Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? / Registry Wedding In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.