Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Social Media Begging - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Social Media Begging (7620 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Begging by blank(f): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2017
All these kinda threads sha. When i think of how much money i have been scammed off in this section, i feel like beating myself up. The most annoying was that guy that said he wants to celebrate his birthday. Didn't know he was the president general of the Calabar-Uyo branch of scammers association. Make una dey mention me na for scam busting threads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Begging by bellong: 2:43am On Jan 17, 2017
nysot:
So,this is my story o.
Now,I have learnt to be more than careful helping people smiley

When should I send my own account number?

Madam Ifyalways is my referee that I am not a scammer.
Re: Social Media Begging by Funjosh(m): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2017
All of things gone down here sad

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Funjosh(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Dyt E dakun e help me sad

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 7:06am On Jan 17, 2017
bellong:

When should I send my own account number?

Madam Ifyalways is my referee that I am not a scammer.
belllong, you will never change grin cheesy.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2017
blank,dem don do you strong thing? shockedcry
Sorry sweetheart,these scammers have made it really difficult for those that genuinely need help to get.

As in ehn,you needed to see me on that Xmas day, I wan turn craze woman cos of that dude looking for ways to send him money @ 10pm.

Abeg biko y'eme gist about the Calabar-Uyo branch one,madam ifyalways said the same thing shocked

Don't worry,I'm on the look out for them,once I have my facts, I go dey mention you
Re: Social Media Begging by bellong: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2017
nysot:

belllong, you will never change grin cheesy.

Now you are mocking me... cry cry cry
Re: Social Media Begging by Burger01(m): 3:09am On Jan 18, 2017
nysot:
Dem plenty for nairaland,even the ones wey dey form boss for here undecided..hmmmn I reserve my comment, I go open plenty yansh when I get time.
The fraudsters are more than the genuine ones making it difficult to discern who's who
I know about three of them here on nairaland acting as seven different people with different monikers. Nairaland...Lixo of a site undecided
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 3:31am On Jan 18, 2017
Burger01:
I know about three of them here on nairaland acting as seven different people with different monikers. Nairaland...Lixo of a site undecided
Hmmmm,bro abeg spill so we no go fall victim. The person that wanted to scam me still opened apology thread for me I just did as if I didn't see his mentions.

He's there fooling himself like I care undecided
Re: Social Media Begging by Burger01(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2017
^^^
I nor get their time brah... Let them keep fooling up. I dey watch them smiley
Re: Social Media Begging by blank(f): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
nysot:
blank,dem don do you strong thing? shockedcry
Sorry sweetheart,these scammers have made it really difficult for those that genuinely need help to get.

As in ehn,you needed to see me on that Xmas day, I wan turn craze woman cos of that dude looking for ways to send him money @ 10pm.

Abeg biko y'eme gist about the Calabar-Uyo branch one,madam ifyalways said the same thing shocked

Don't worry,I'm on the look out for them,once I have my facts, I go dey mention you

Don't let me remember the days of ignorance. The day my eyes opened, i went back to tabulate all the monies sent to what may actually be scammers and felt really s.illy. Lessons learnt sha.

That Calabar-Uyo connection na something else. Let me look for the link to their unveiling.
Re: Social Media Begging by blank(f): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
blank:
Beatsbug, beatbug, gracesome, Doriginal, humbledbyfaith, vinehands, Godzlove8 are all in Unical and in Biochemistry department. shocked shocked shocked

Wetin dey happen for there?

Read the thread to get the hang of it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3214341/brother-make-me-cry-dead
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
shocked that Calabar-Uyo connection is something else. Biochemistry students, where did they get that luxury of time to cook up those.

Scammers, bury your heads in shame.
We are wiser now
Re: Social Media Begging by LewsTherin: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Do you know a post I made about someone trying to scam us here was deleted? I was shocked.
Re: Social Media Begging by Intrepid01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
@Nysot and ifyalways: obviously have a good heart and willing to part with a fraction of what you make. Why don't you just come together and start a small foundation. You dont need any building for that, you'll just start catering for children living with their helplesd parents. I have colleagues who have children at a place called dustbin estate.........my advise

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
LewsTherin:
Do you know a post I made about someone trying to scam us here was deleted? I was shocked.
shocked
I wonder why they did that though
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
@ Intrepid01, thanks for this.
Plans are in place for that and I don't mind having people to join me. Where's Dustbin estate though?
Re: Social Media Begging by Intrepid01(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
nysot:
@ Intrepid01, thanks for this.
Plans are in place for that and I don't mind having people to join me. Where's Dustbin estate though?

Nice one ma'am. Dustbin estate should be at ajegunle I suppose....

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Intrepid01:

Nice one ma'am. Dustbin estate should be at ajegunle I suppose....
Jesus! So people live in 'Dustbin estate?' shocked

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Honestly, I used to hear Ajegunle but never knew where it is. The only word associated with the place is 'ghetto' but where it is in Lagos,I do not know.

Looked up Dustbin estate Ajegunle and the sight is nothing to write home about cry sad

Each time I passed Third Mainland and I see those houses on the right hand side I feel sad, just when I thought I've seen it all,this Dustbin estate is worse. So people live in that dump @ Intrepid01? This is sad honestly.

Now,these are people that really need help cry embarassed sad.
Those that have it easy for them do not know what they have honestly and need to be grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
@ Intrepid01, your colleagues live there with their kids? Mehn,this is sad.
Where do your colleagues work,I mean location..Awaiting your response here
Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Which one come be dustbin estate?
Re: Social Media Begging by Intrepid01(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
nysot:
@ Intrepid01, your colleagues live there with their kids? Mehn,this is sad.
Where do your colleagues work,I mean location..Awaiting your response here

Lol...they don't live with the kids....this is how it works...

They have some kids from the estate that they have adopted , although they still live with their parents. They calculate their feeding allowance per term, school fees and other upkeep allowance per child. Depending on your capability you adopt a child per session or for the whole primary or secondary school education.

All these children are registered under a colleague's foundation while interested people adopt them by catering for their living and education.

You'll be shocked that what it takes to cater for a child per term isn't up to what we as individuals blow on irrelevant things.
Re: Social Media Begging by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
That is really cool
Intrepid01:

Lol...they don't live with the kids....this is how it works...

They have some kids from the estate that they have adopted , although they still live with their parents. They calculate their feeding allowance per term, school fees and other upkeep allowance per child. Depending on your capability you adopt a child per session or for the whole primary or secondary school education.

All these children are registered under a colleague's foundation while interested people adopt them by catering for their living and education.

You'll be shocked that what it takes to cater for a child per term isn't up to what we as individuals blow on irrelevant things.
Re: Social Media Begging by Intrepid01(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Jesus! So people live in 'Dustbin estate?' shocked

Hmmmm...we should just be grateful to God for our own lives cos some are living in pitiable conditions.

The twist is, they have more joy and happiness than those that stays at lekki.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by Intrepid01(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
nysot:
Honestly, I used to hear Ajegunle but never knew where it is. The only word associated with the place is 'ghetto' but where it is in Lagos,I do not know.

Looked up Dustbin estate Ajegunle and the sight is nothing to write home about cry sad

Each time I passed Third Mainland and I see those houses on the right hand side I feel sad, just when I thought I've seen it all,this Dustbin estate is worse. So people live in that dump @ Intrepid01? This is sad honestly.

Now,these are people that really need help cry embarassed sad.
Those that have it easy for them do not know what they have honestly and need to be grateful.

Lol....madam butty , no wonder those boys are bent on scamming you.

I am always amazed by some peoples reactions on threads seeking assistance.

Why would you just believe someone on face value without any form of verification in this age?

But then what do I know....

Madam; the place you see across 3rd mainland bridge is Makoko; a slum at Yaba ...

Ajegunle is located after Apapa ; precisely after boundary. You can call uber to take you there on a weekend.
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
@ Intrepid pls I'm interested in this.
The email I registered on nairaland with is no longer working. Pls if there's a way I can update my present mail here,pls help out so I can pm you.

Or give me contact of the foundation your colleagues are using,so I can find out the details.
Thanks
Re: Social Media Begging by Intrepid01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
nysot:
The email I registered on nairaland with is no longer working. Pls if there's a way I can update my present mail here,pls help out so I can pm you.

Or give me contact of the foundation your colleagues are using,so I can find out the details.
Thanks

Lol....I'll get the contact of the foundation and send to you. Or you can just Google .....Mantle of mordecai foundation...she's a young lady that is really doing a lot for the needy.
Re: Social Media Begging by Intrepid01(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
nysot:

Thanks

But ma'am , why don't you just lemme send you my bank details while you just keep transferring to it on a permanent basis....I am a needy too....lol
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol....I'll get the contact of the foundation and send to you. Or you can just Google .....Mantle of mordecai foundation...she's a young lady that is really doing a lot for the needy.
Ok,thanks..have a nice day sir
Re: Social Media Begging by Gboliwe: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Vanceastro:

lol. Why did you mention my moniker in your thread? Black monkey. See your teeth, no go marry, dey there dey pack other people children full for your house.
Nonsense! Mention my moniker again you go here whee!

Just negodu

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by dominique(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Legend87:

Please, with due respect, we might not know each other and things might have been rough with me does not mean i won't stand... I can take ur insult personally, but not to my late parents. Please. I'm not saying this as fighting u or with anger, it's only a plea.

You might not know each other but you can send her message on whatsapp for help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. / Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? / Registry Wedding In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.