Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. (2809 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by phemyhollar(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
To start with, I'd like to say I love my girlfriend a lot, she was my first love. We met during my first year in school, she is the sweetest person I've met, she has a wonderful personality and a beautiful plumpy body to match.. To cut long story short she was my dream girl.. everything was going on smoothly until she started losing weight .. We talked about it but all dl she told me was that she was trying to watch her weight..in my own opinion I felt that was totally uncalled for, she had a flat tummy, big bum and reasonably big boobs.. I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen, she even thinks I'm being selfish. Right now her beautiful bum is gone and she still trying to shed more weight.. I'm no longer sexually attracted to her but I still love her very much,I don't know how long I can keep up with this.. Please what can i do.
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by MrIcredible: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
phemyhollar:
To start with, I'd like to say I love my girlfriend a lot, she was my first love. We met during my first year in school, she is the sweetest person I've met, she has a wonderful personality and a beautiful plumpy body to match.. To cut long story short she was my dream girl.. everything was going on smoothly until she started losing weight .. We talked about it but all dl she told me was that she was trying to watch her weight..in my own opinion I felt that was totally uncalled for, she had a flat tummy, big bum and reasonably big boobs.. I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen, she even thinks I'm being selfish. Right now her beautiful bum is gone and she still trying to shed more weight.. I'm no longer sexually attracted to her but I still love her very much,I don't know how long I can keep up with this.. Please what can i do.

4 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by talk2alabama: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mchew.. So this is enough reason why u lost sexual attraction to her...

3 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by datgoaldigger1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Could I Have Her?

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
As long as you are emotionally attracted to her, that's fine. The sexual part will follow naturally

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Ginaz(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
You don't love your babe brother, it is the yansh. Stop deceiving yourself.

Attraction kno, erection ni. Mtewwwwwww .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Splinz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
As long as you are emotionally attracted to her, that's fine. The sexual part will follow naturally

I greatly doubt. It is obvious that op's once ravishing girlfriend is losing it- the magic that binds him to her.

It is either she picks up the missing component, or her unsavory taste keeps on killing what is left of op's feelings for her, until it all dies off!
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by phemyhollar(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Maybe I love the yansh tho...but I know i still love her.. Take a look at the pic.. can you put up with the one on the left.

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nutase: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
opix of the old and new bumbum or lipsrsealedshocked
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Bibi294(f): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
I feel ur pain bro... Don't mind the negative comments, the same thing happened to me when my boyfriend said something n I lost him being attractive to me
.. Try n move on, av sex less and let her see ur reasons... God help u

2 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by DTOBS(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Knock knock!
Who is it?
It's me!
You who?
Op...

Come.. .

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2017

if you really do love her, Then, You'd definitely have sexual feelings towards her. I feel like what attracted you to her was the boobs and Ass.
now that they're gone, those feelings evaporated. Kaboosh!

if the she's losing Fat in the Booty area, she could aswell get some firm muscles in there with some badass squats. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why are you complaining as if she is your wife?

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Splinz:

I greatly doubt. It is obvious that op's once ravishing girlfriend is losing it- the magic that binds him to her.

It is either she picks up the missing component, or her unsavory taste keeps on killing what is left of op's feelings for her, until it all dies off!
So she should start eating anyhow just to gain weight? The op is not serious
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by makelove2m(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bibi294:
I feel ur pain bro... Don't mind the negative comments, the same thing happened to me when my boyfriend said something n I lost him being attractive to me
.. Try n move on, av sex less and let her see ur reasons... God help u

How do you mean, God shld help him do what, yash another man daughter abi, Sorry for the world.............. That girl will someday be another man wife............. guys what do you think out of this...............God willl never help him at all

3 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
phemyhollar:
hmmmmn nawa so it was sex that kept u in tha relationship all this while.
she shudnt slim down again cos of you abi?? u must be an otondo.
u wana tell her how to keep fit, but if shes fat now, the same you would start complaining.
Children in relationships erriwhere... i haff tired sef
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
embarassed grin . well done sir # very educative post
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Genea(f): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
How come we have children on nl?
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by mrsfavour(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
U loved the flesh and not the soul.
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Escabado: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
My brother break up with her instantly . You did your best to warn her at initial stage not to go slim.as for me I have no business with slIm ass girls even right from when I was 16 anything slim been it boobs or ass is not for me even till today. If my wife / girlfriend trys to go slim in ass I will assume she have find another man that said she likes slim girls and she is trying to please that man so I will kick her out immediately. After all there are lots of good clothes out there that will hide your big ass.
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by wizrose(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
look for someone else their is alot of pussy out their..... waiting 4 u gringrin
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by wizrose(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
How come we have children on nl?
were are the children....
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by J3RK: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Are you sure She does not have Anorexia?? Check well if she has it before you come online disturbing our eyes

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by wizrose(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Catalin:
Why are you complaining as if she is your wife?
hmmmm becox he knows he will miss the W shapegringrin
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by phemyhollar(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
I really appreciate the mature replies I got,I can't thank you enough.
For the record, The girl in question is a virgin, so if you having any funny ideas, kindly fix it. sad sad
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Boxer007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
phemyhollar:

boo boo Girls are horrible creatures & i can help you. Boo Boo .can you kiss?
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by phemyhollar(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Boxer007:

boo boo Girls are horrible creatures & i can help you. Boo Boo .can you kiss?

Wehdone sir..I think I'd pass on that ;i'm straight cool
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Chuknovski(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
it means you never loved her truly, you only loved her looks, be careful with that because if you marry for looks only look at 10 yrs from now,where will you place the boobs and asses
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by ezteem(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Introduce her to cannabis , or sk.☘️, you'll come back and Make thread on how to stop her from eating
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Aregs(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wehdone sir bum bum is ur problem in dis new year
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by ButterFrost212(f): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nawa, guys and their wahala, you lose weight they complain about your bum disappearing, you add weight, they say you're too fat, which one will someone even do. Op you better support your girlfriend, she's just trying to be healthy, if you don't like that then you were never really in love with her, it was just about the big bum and boobs
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
phemyhollar:
I really appreciate the mature replies I got,I can't thank you enough.
For the record, The girl in question is a virgin, so if you having any funny ideas, kindly fix it. sad sad
Then her figure is of no practical use to you. Simple logic. She's free to do as she wants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Life(pix) / #BBNaija: Like Tboss, Alex Also Flashes Her Boobs In The Dressing Room (photos) / See The Number Of 'MENTIONS' I Got In Less Than 28hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.