Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? (46268 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by rhektor(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
oyatz:
Has MMM now turned to a Yoruba Vs Igbo stuff on nairaland?Must you view every thing from a tribal prism?

Leave that eediot to keep displaying his foolishness

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Last year was really unfair for Nigerians. D recession coupled with our quest for quick cash almost killed the drive for enterprise in us. MMM, Ponzi schemes and other peer to peer system have no impact on economic growth. Enterprise, business and innovation does.

I hope the wave of this whatsapp and websites Ponzi scheme does not finally kill our drive for enterprise. And to think that a cartel run these stuff to defraud their fellow brothers is more saddening.

Shun Ponzi schemes and embrace innovation!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by dozymars(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lamborghini:
Lol

just wondering.

MMM number one guider.
One million downlines under him.

I am sure he alone has collected more money than half of all the participants so how much did he PH this year? Does anyone have access to that information. Lol

chuddy of life

Direct your question to the politicians embezzling the resources of the nation. I think you are one of those that need the 5k from the federal government since you are now jobless.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by willi926(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
rhektor:

Leave them to keep sucking the gullible till they become dry?
Issokai kontinue
But it's their money na. I gues they read the terms and conditions before endulgin in it na
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Klin1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
I hope this MMM participants will realise the mess they are into soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by EBUBS(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
davodyguy:

No, they're not biased. Seun is trying to save you people
This is not how to save people from doing what they think will help in a particular way.. By using irrational posts to front page..
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by rhektor(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
willi926:

But it's their money na. I gues they read the terms and conditions before endulgin in it na

You thought? Do you realize that most of them don't even care to read the terms before investing. Majority just hear that MMM pays and they want the money, the op has asked a question which should have been asked by those who have been staking their money

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Alajiki(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
@Op I want to know if you are asking on behalf of the money your father kept in his care or the one he invested in the scheme

Most of you will just sit down and start thinking bout what that won't benefit you.

So you want Chuddy to tell you the amount he invested, so that your life can move to the next phase right

But you guys said MMM is dead and buried Confused Souls everywhere including that fool called Seun.

Can you see as your life don dabaru finish? Seun wey fit feed your entire village till your death na im you dey call fool. E don pafuka for you wallahi. grin

11 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=alankjiana post=52838041]Sometime, I wonder what you e-rats stands to gain. It surprises me what some breast sucking children posted about the igbos being the weakest ethnic group and other rubbish about the igbos. The question should be: Have you made more acheivement when compared with your igbo

ur opinion,.in dat same badgry u claim to reside ar yu telling us igbo own more houses n they are d landlords ,,or d igbo are d landlords in lagos tew..
igbo are industrious n business oriented no one can take that frm them,,but talk of business moguls in nigeria ,,northerners first followed by same yoruba u r nt proud to blong 2.. jus because u knw yu cannt b of relevances.
talk of political backbone of nigeria,,, yoruba stil @ forefront,,we've got only two Godfathers in nigeria til date,,talk of culture,,yoruba king are noble even in overseas,,oba ife remains nos 1 to rep naija.
yu accredit achievement to a tribe that cannt even gain biafra.. travel to d east,,hw many buizs n wat achievement can anyone wit eye fish out..
i'm a yoruba dude,,proud of my heritage,,#emi oni fii owo osii juwe'le baba mii.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by staggerman(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lamborghini:
Lol

just wondering.

MMM number one guider.

I am sure he alone has collected more money than half of all the participants so how much did he PH this year? Does anyone have access to that information. Lol

chuddy of life
how much have u ph? and y do u want to knw about his ph

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by omolorlarh: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lamborghini:
Lol

just wondering.

MMM number one guider.

chuddy of life
this question should be directed to him through his Twitter, Instagram or Facebook page so that he can see it

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by lakesider(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

May Seun feed ur entire generations plus ur dad and mum till their deaths.

Who is Seun? Do you think everyone is as poor and economically depleted as you and your family is How much do you and Seun make in a month??

Ass licker, I will pay you and Seun's family needs for a year.
nairaland , your end is near

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Aluweezy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
I've been trying to GH on MMM since it re-opened on January 14th but it keeps telling me unavailable. Just wanna know if any user has successfully got help.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by jfleece(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Well am not against mmm Ponzi scheme, at least it has helped millions of nigerians.. It was even reported Dat mmm helped reduced poverty by 20% In Nigeria... But to avoid fairytale stories Dat could lead to death.. I urge u all to be cautious abt dis.... One love.. Team #Gods favourite..

3 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by IstandWitBuhari: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
ponzihater:
Last year was really unfair for Nigerians. D recession coupled with our quest for quick cash almost killed the drive for enterprise in us. MMM, Ponzi schemes and other peer to peer system have no impact on economic growth. Enterprise, business and innovation does.

I hope the wave of this whatsapp and websites Ponzi scheme does not finally kill our drive for enterprise. And to think that a cartel run these stuff to defraud their fellow brothers is more saddening.

Shun Ponzi schemes and embrace innovation!!!

Direct this messages to our greedy leaders

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by omolorlarh: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=zcnox post=52838125]What is d meaning of Gh and Ph[/quote gh=get help ph=provide help understood?

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by call4shola(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
if you have money stuck in the ponzi scheme, just try komot mind from am so to avoid heart break, sorry guys no one is going to PH, unless dem swear for the person.

Peace... undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by omolorlarh: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
@Op I want to know if you are asking on behalf of the money your father kept in his care or the one he invested in the scheme

Most of you will just sit down and start thinking bout what that won't benefit you.

So you want Chuddy to tell you the amount he invested, so that your life can move to the next phase right

But you guys said MMM is dead and buried Confused Souls everywhere including that fool called Seun.
ha! a whole seun

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by chessguru(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
SO How would you know if Chuddy PH or Not ? how would you know the amount ? ...... una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by smoothrun(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

May Seun feed ur entire generations plus ur dad and mum till their deaths.

Who is Seun? Do you think everyone is as poor and economically depleted as you and your family is How much do you and Seun make in a month??
Guy,the way this thing dey pepper you for body dey make me wonder o. Abi you be Chuddy?

Ass licker, I will pay you and Seun's family needs for a year.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by lanre316: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
So MMM only came back to announce it's final burial ceremony. It is well o.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by BrutalJab: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
omolorlarh:
ha! a whole seun
who and what is he?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Sophia7989: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
I think you are the one with dead cells in your head.

The least you can do for yourself now is to shut up your mouth.

MMM (and its participants) don't need your inputs whatsoever since you are too dumb to understand a basic financial technology.

Now that MMM is up and active, you (and your likes) should go and hide in a hole if you have any iota of shame left in you.

But I guess you don't have shame. It's people like you who attacked the development of electricity and called it satanic. Just try to imagie a world without electricity today. That's how hard it would probably be sometime (in the future) to imagine equitable capital flow and real poverty alleviation without peer-to-peer aids.

somehowpenis:
do you not think, this media question will push Chrissy into providing help in other to shame the media , thereby saving MMM? The media helps dude.. if he Chuddy fails to do so after seeing this post?? Just know that mmm is dead.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by vedah: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
gringrin

Seun and lalasticlala just want make them hear word by force.

gringringrin
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by TVTKOKO(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aluweezy:
I've been trying to GH on MMM since it re-opened on January 14th but it keeps telling me unavailable. Just wanna know if any user has successfully got help.
lmao.. Keep praying and fasting
There's nothing God can not do

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
KingAfo:
Am more worried than people doing this MMM. I pray they don't HURT themselves if their eyes open finally. My thoughts to my family and friends doing it. Wallahi I dey fear.
me too o.

Too many weak people. What do they think they are doing
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by FoolaniMadsman: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Seee all his mavros grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.