Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? (46271 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 16, 2017
I was smart enough, I joined Sept with just 180k, and pulled out Nov 25th. I had a total profit of about 350k.

I refused to provide help when it was frozen and now I am blocked.

I refuse to be unblocked forever and ever, amen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by peeta4u(m): 4:12am On Jan 16, 2017
Alajiki:

Can you see as your life don dabaru finish? Seun wey fit feed your entire village till your death na im you dey call fool. E don pafuka for you wallahi. grin
guess ur village is just a street dat he can feed...
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by peeta4u(m): 4:27am On Jan 16, 2017
All they are trying to do is to demoralize u, form MMM will not return to MMM will not pair u to MMM participants will not PH..... Just ignore dem cos it not dere business, its ours. Thanks. Long live MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by friedcorn: 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
MMMHELPS:
I was smart enough, I joined Sept with just 180k, and pulled out Nov 25th. I had a total profit of about 350k.

I refused to provide help when it was frozen and now I am blocked.

I refuse to be unblocked forever and ever, amen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are smart......but u suppose ph like 10k na. Help the helpless in mmm.....hahahaha
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by StoneLucifer: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2017
When i say Igbos are gifted and talented, people wonder why...See how one Chuddy Ugorji is using millions of peoples brains rake in money into his account:!!! IGBO AMAKA..

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by friedcorn: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2017
peeta4u:
All they are trying to do is to demoralize u, form MMM will not return to MMM will not pair u to MMM participants will not PH..... Just ignore dem cos it not dere business, its ours. Thanks. Long live MMM.
have you ph this year?
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by friedcorn: 6:26am On Jan 16, 2017
lewizylee:
I will still correct you as far as I am here..

MMM interest is not inevitable..
The interest rate is based on the Algorithms..

I'm sure yuh understand this calculations From Math class...

The same way bank cannot pay off her customers at the same time is the same way MMM cannot pay off the participants,

That's Why for now More PH is call upon..
There is no business that functions without Buying and Selling..

Mention business that work so smooth without Buying n Selling that Generate Huge Interest..
"Invest"

In MMM you are not investing..

How can you invest on someone else wallet?
Lol..

Funny!

When you go to hospital to donate Blood for Sick person, please are u investing the Blood?

Funny.
No..

That's the same way someone else might donate to yuh if your condition requires..

Investing doesn't not works on a platform that doesn't have a central Account..
MMM has no central account Thus the word Investment is not Welcome...!
you are correct.....but the problem is that your fellow mmm'ers dont want to ph. They are waiting for mugus to ph their gh. Everybody are GHing now, how will this work?

4 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by peeta4u(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2017
friedcorn:
have you ph this year?
yes i have
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by somehowpenis(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Sophia7989:
I think you are the one with dead cells in your head.

The least you can do for yourself now is to shut up your mouth.

MMM (and its participants) don't need your inputs whatsoever since you are too dumb to understand a basic financial technology.

Now that MMM is up and active, you (and your likes) should go and hide in a hole if you have any iota of shame left in you.

But I guess you don't have shame. It's people like you who attacked the development of electricity and called it satanic. Just try to imagie a world without electricity today. That's how hard it would probably be sometime (in the future) to imagine equitable capital flow and real poverty alleviation without peer-to-peer aids.

your relating MMM to the development of electricity shows how deeply _stupidly hooked you are already to the Ponzi scheme.. MMM is not an investment _biatch, set your dreams higher than earning some minimal comical bread from a pyramid Ponzi scheme you dead _fuck undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by friedcorn: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Up to 100k?
peeta4u:
yes i have
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by peeta4u(m): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2017
friedcorn:
Up to 100k?
yea bro, but still waiting to b matched with som1 that requires help.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Sike(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM still rules
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by ANIEXTY(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

"Don't ever use a toilet in the dream; Its a Trap"

grin
Lmao, Yea, cus when you wake up u'll know that it was a trap !

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2017
I did something like this while in school.
My $400 dollars went down the drain.
Nigerians be wise,MMM will surely collapse.It is just a matter of time.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by enemmo(f): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:
Last year was really unfair for Nigerians. D recession coupled with our quest for quick cash almost killed the drive for enterprise in us. MMM, Ponzi schemes and other peer to peer system have no impact on economic growth. Enterprise, business and innovation does.

I hope the wave of this whatsapp and websites Ponzi scheme does not finally kill our drive for enterprise. And to think that a cartel run these stuff to defraud their fellow brothers is more saddening.

Shun Ponzi schemes and embrace innovation!!!

You are on point.There are countless groups on whatsapp and even telegram now promoting 200 percent profit. It's really sad
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by sonofthunder: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2017
his spare money has finished... Lol.

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by worlexy(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2017
delishpot:

Fafafa fowl. Abeg don't insult queen termite by calling her a jobless member of her community. Do you know that her big body is because she is always pregnant and has to lay an egg every few seconds 24/7 for 10 Or more years? grin grin without her, the colony would die because she gives birth to every member of her colony each and every one of them are her kids. On the other hand, I don't think if guiders should quit taking percentage, MMM would die.
Guilders also lay eggs na grin they are the ones doing vigorous marketing to lure more people to join so that the scheme doesn't die.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Sophia7989: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2017
I wonder how someone who's too dumb to get a basic analogy feels she understands a complex hybrid financial cum social aid technology?

Until your bank starts paying you for your deposits, half of what MMM enables you to get as interest for providing help to your fellow ordinary folks directly (so they won't need to borrow from bank and its wicked financasl system), you are the one whose brain is as dead as f**k.

Here's the analogy:

Back in the days, some smarty pants like you did not understand electricity when it was invented, so they demonized it - and denied it funding.

Today, the same half baked intellectuals like you do not undrstand the tech of mutual aid platforms (of which MMM is a label) so you are here again demonizing it.

NEWS FLASH: No one gives a hoot about your smart opinions. cheesy

somehowpenis:
your relating MMM to the development of electricity shows how deeply _stupidly hooked you are already to the Ponzi scheme.. MMM is not an investment _biatch, set your dreams higher than earning some minimal comical bread from a pyramid Ponzi scheme you dead _fuck undecided

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by IstandWitBuhari: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Sophia7989:
I wonder how someone who's too dumb to get a basic analogy feels she understands a complex hybrid financial cum social aid technology?

Until your bank starts paying you for your deposits, half of what MMM enables you to get as interest for providing help to your fellow ordinary folks directly (so they won't need to borrow from bank and its wicked financasl system), you are the one whose brain is as dead as f**k.

Here's the analogy:

Back in the days, some smarty pants like you did not understand electricity when it was invented, so they demonized it - and denied it funding.

Today, the same half baked intellectuals like you do not undrstand the tech of mutual aid platforms (of which MMM is a label) so you are here again demonizing it.

You are not an mmm participant , you don't want to do mmm but u jump on any mmm thread to insult mmm participants.
Describe yourself ?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by somehowpenis(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Sophia7989:

Here's the analogy:

obviously you are still deep into the stupid delusion of mmm being a certain salvation you had since 2016.. if Ponzi schemes were all the American citizens could ever think of right from their developing ages , I wonder the amount of lazy wretched twats the country would still be Habouring ..

Oh btw you see that one like on your post, I was the one who gave it to you, your post was just too lonely and pitiful I had to save your silly stigma. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by greenalwaz: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2017
abbaapple:
Posted as received
OUR ECONOMY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF SENATORS ANY LONGER.. Senators' annual Pay World Wide:
* Sri Lanka – $5,100.00
* India – $11,200.00
* Malaysia – $25,300.00
* Thailand – $43,800.00
* Spain – $43,900.00
* Ghana – $46,500.00
* Saudi Arabia – $64,000.00
* Indonesia – $65,800.00
* Kenya – $74,500.00
* France – $85,900.00
* Sweden – $99 300.00
* South Africa – $104,000.00
* Britain – $105,400.00
* New Zealand – $112,500.00
* Israel – $114,800.00
* Germany – $119,500.00
* Ireland – $120,400.00
* Hong Kong – $130,700.00
* Japan – $149,700.00
* Canada – $154 000.00
* Singapore – $154,000.00
* Brazil – $157,600.00
* United States – $174,000.00
* Italy – $182,000.00
*Nigeria - $2,183,685.00
The details of the remuneration of an
average Nigerian Senator is detailed below;
Monthly
* Basic Salary (B.S) – N2,484,245.50
* Hardship Allowance (50% of B.S) –
N1,242,122.70
* Constituency Allowance (200% of B.S) – N4,968,509.00
* Newspapers Allowance (50% of B.S) –
N1,242,122.70
* Wardrobe Allowance (25% of B.S) – N621,061.37
* Recess Allowance (10% of B.S) – N248,424.55
* Accommodation (200% of B.S) – N4,968,509.00
* Utilities (30% of B.S) – N828,081.83
* Domestic Staff (70% of B.S) – N1,863,184.12
* Entertainment (30% of B.S) – N828,081.83
* Personal Assistants (25% of B.S) – N621,061.12
* Vehicle Maintenance Allowance (75% of B.S) – N1,863,184.12
* Leave Allowance (10% of B.S) – N248,424.55
* Severance Gratuity (300% of B.S) –
N7,452,736.50
* Car Allowance (400% of B.S) – N9,936,982.00
* TOTAL MONTHLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 ($181,974.00)
* TOTAL YEARLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 x 12 = N353,756,988.00
The average salary of Nigerian worker based on the national minimum wage is N18,000.00. So, the yearly salary is N18,000.00 x 12 = N216,000.00
Remember, yearly Salary of Nigerian Senator = N353,756,988.00 (three hundred fifty-three Million, seven hundred and fifty-six thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight Naira.
Proportion: N353,756,988.00/N216,000.00 = 1,638
It will take an average Nigerian worker 1,638 years to earn the yearly salary of a Nigerian Senator.
Share with friends and groups on facebook, twitter, Instagram and whatsapp till everybody.
knows Nigeria's problems. DO WE SCRAP SENATE?
- copied
hmmmmm!May God help us
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by delishpot: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2017
worlexy:
Guilders also lay eggs na grin they are the ones doing vigorous marketing to lure more people to join so that the scheme doesn't die.

Aaahhhh!! So without them, no MMM! That means they are the MVP s of mmm
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Alajiki(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
BrutalJab:

May Seun feed ur entire generations plus ur dad and mum till their deaths.

Who is Seun? Do you think everyone is as poor and economically depleted as you and your family is How much do you and Seun make in a month??

Ass licker, I will pay you and Seun's family needs for a year.

Really? Lol! Only greedy, jobless fools like you partake in MMM. grin
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by GuDErboY(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
kretoz:
I don't enjoy it again, lol, football ti takeover lol
Abi.....Me still dey watch am lyk dat oo. Olofofos b lyk its all lies n staged but dem dey watch James bond movies. #SMH

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
KingAfo:
Am more worried than people doing this MMM. I pray they don't HURT themselves if their eyes open finally. My thoughts to my family and friends doing it. Wallahi I dey fear.

I AM NOT WORRIED ONE BIT. MY FRIEND CALLED ME A FOOL FOR NOT DOING IT, SADLY, HE MADE NOTHING FROM IT. HE STARTED ON THE 5TH OF DECEMBER, HIS SISTER SHOWED HIM HOW MUCH SHE HAD MADE AND THEN HE CALLED ME A FOOL FOR TELLING HIM THE TRUTH. I CLEARLY TOLD HIM HOW IT WAS GOING TO END, HE SAID NOTHING. I FEEL NO PITY FOR THOSE WHO DID IT, AND THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR MONEY IN IT. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU LEANED ON YOUR UNDERSTANDING. SO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

YOU SAID IT WAS A RISK YOU TOOK? BUT YOU GLADLY ENRICHED THE LIFE OF MR CHUDDY. FUNNY ENOUGH, MY FRIEND KNOWS THE CHUDDY GUY, BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE IS NOW. LOL.

YOU SAID, NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT? LOL.. NOW YOUR MONEY IS GONE IN THIN AIR

YOU SAID MMM FOR EVER? LOL.. NOTHING LASTS FOR EVER MORONS

YOU SAID IT IS NOT OUR CONCERN? WELL, GUESS WHAT, THE MEDIA MAKES MORE THAN 50% FOR AIRING THE NONSENSICAL MMM MATTERS YOU ALL PRAISE. IT IS NOT OUR CONCERN, BUT WHEN IT IS SAID ON A FORUM WHERE I CAN ALSO AIR MY VIEWS, I SURE WILL

YOU LAUGHED AT THOSE THAT DIDN'T DO IT? LOL. WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.