Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities (955 Views)

INEC Have Refused To Pay Some Of Us That Worked As Corp Members And Excorp M / Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities? / Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by Mayflowa(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Not quite long, thousands of innocent Nigerians met their early and gruesome dead in the hands of suspected terrorist called Boko-haram
Many of these dead leave widows and orphans in their trail.
But beyond these painful losses, are those deployed to fight these monsters against our collective lives and progress.

These are the unsung soldiers whose many of their dead were even hidden from us to keep our fear down. You fought the battle of terrorism with valour, strength, purpose and love for your nation and you paid the ultimate sacrifice- dead, loss of limbs and sanity. But you conquered.

As we remember Nigerians forces today, I sing your greatness. You are all true heroes. Your families are heroes. The sacrifice you and your families made for our great nation is well appreciated. RIP to the dead and more love to the living.

Please take some time to pay our Nigerian Soldiers some tributes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by olasaad(f): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
May Almighty Allah forgive them of all their shortcomings and protect the family they left behind. Continue to rest in peace our gallant soldiers

Re: Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by KingNom(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
A vision, so real, it seems a prophecy.
I saw them with knives, daggers, weapons of all kinds running in different directions, thirsty for blood
They would ask 'are you ours or not?' and as many as did not belong to their group, were hacked and killed with the weapons. There were bodies of the slain christians and others littered everywhere.
The buildings were not left out, they torched the buildings, shops, offices and houses of those who were not adherents of their religion. They approached me to ask the same question but I can not really say how I evaded them.
When they left, I saw a young lady in her early twenties crying, looking for where to run to. I helped her as she kept dodging them. It was as if I could read their moves.
We kept on running together with others joining us, as we kept looking for where to hide from the blood thirsty ones till the law enforcement agents came, preceding the Governor. It happened in a business nerve centre in Nassarawa State.
The atmosphere read ''strike them, clear them, kill them, let none survive, then when you done, we will come in to ensure to peace. We will keep doing it and spreading into other areas till there are very few of them left"
With a trembling heart, I woke up.

P.S: This calls for more prayers and efforts to avert such disasters
Re: Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by Okanokan(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigeria Armed Forces gave thier best effort for Nigeria Nation. Majority of Nigerian believe that were the Army to be authority, the boko haram issue would have been nipped at its formation. The Narcissist Nigerian Politician have created mass problems across the Nation that ony the Armed Forces and Security Agencies can solve. Its a pity our politician cannot learn from history. However, Nigerians say Kudos for your pains, perseverance and Loyalty to the Republic. We will continue our prayer for the Armed Forces and Security Agencies.
Re: Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2017
God bless our falling heroes. They shall never be forgotten.
Re: Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities by dudebuck: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abeg go and have a seat, nonsense, yes abuse how you like, it won't hurt me, when they ran into a church in onicha a sprayed bullets on sleeping Biafrans by 1am, somebody fell into the gutter they brought RAW acid and poured it on his face, they shoot live bullets in the name of riot control, they kill unarmed civilians like flies, they occupy our homes, search people and take their valuables, they rape our mothers and sisters and a host of other evil things they do, they can all go to hell for all I care. I don't miss those rascals, men who died defending evil, the hottest part of hell is reserved for those Zombies.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Releases New Office Portrait (pic) / We Bought Two Helicopters For Security Governor Amaechi Says / Vehicle Ban: Nigeria Loses N1.36bn in One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.