Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You (1183 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / 6 Indications That A Man Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You by nelson16(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
1. The person calls you on the telephone just to say “hi.”
2. The person touches your shoulder, holds your hand, etc.
3. The person walks in step with you and mimics your body language.
4. The person laughs at all your weak jokes as if all your jokes are funny, even though you don’t think your jokes are so funny.
5. The person always invites you.
6. The person sends you gifts other than greetings cards.
By Ross Quigley

1 Like

Re: Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You by wunmi590(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
**** Sigh*** smiley
Re: Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You by adaujari(f): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na only like? Hate nko?
Re: Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
tchiww, children!!! angry
Re: Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You by Elshahzad: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
adaujari:
Na only like? Hate nko?
r U an Alumni in the Trollers Association of Nairaland (TAN) or an EXCO or a member??
Re: Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
She Likes, Even Loves Me But She Never Exhibit Any Of The Aforemention, I Think She Is Strongheaded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Arrogance / Chronicles Of Impressions - Billyonaire / My Husband Says He Doesn’t Like Me Anymore – Tips And Advice That May Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.