Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Don't Beg For Anything.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Beg For Anything.. (758 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / When You Beg For Love / Guys If You Are Rich,don't Beg A Girl For Love Or Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Beg For Anything.. by Boldwinner(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
This article is dedicated to all the motivated people out there who are willing to put in the required effort and work to get whatever they desire.

You should never beg for anything. Whenever you beg for anything, you simply say that you don't deserve it and you're depending on someone's mercy to give it to you.

Begging is a loser's mentality. A loser is too dependent on other people's choices to get what he/she wants and that's why they usually don't..[url="http://www.boldwinner.com/2017/01/dont-beg-for-anything.html"]...Continue Reading[/url]
Re: Don't Beg For Anything.. by Bluezy13(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Didn't click...

But I buy the idea.
Begging beclouds one's independent personality...inciting lack of confidence in one's self regarding a particular goal.

But begging depends...
Re: Don't Beg For Anything.. by BlackDBagba: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
I beg for one thing.... grin I just can't help it...
Re: Don't Beg For Anything.. by barackodam: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
BlackDBagba:
I beg for one thing.... grin I just can't help it...

Pucci

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg For Anything.. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Very true... One of the laws I love must in the book "the 48 laws of power" is " despise the free lunch"... So much wisdom in this particular law....

1 Like

Re: Don't Beg For Anything.. by Boldwinner(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Very true... One of the laws I love must in the book "the 48 laws of power" is " despise the free lunch"... So much wisdom in this particular law....
Nice
Re: Don't Beg For Anything.. by Boldwinner(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bluezy13:
Didn't click...

But I buy the idea.
Begging beclouds one's independent personality...inciting lack of confidence in one's self regarding a particular goal.

But begging depends...
Good thing that you didn't click.. didn't expect you to. And thumbs up for buying the idea. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies; Beware!!! Sit Right!!! / Let’s Talk!!! “which Is Better” Being In A Relationship OR Being Single? / Popular Kannywood Star Ties The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.