Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 (973 Views)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by irririchris(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
1 THE TEASE- She is beautiful….knows she looks very good …with looks and a body that can cause a brother to sin. She understands the effect her looks have on men and she is ready to exploit it to the hilt…..remember, beauty doesn’t define good character….don’t think you will tame her because she doesn’t want to be tamed and she takes no prisoners…..so just WALK ON BY…..

2. THE LIAR- she never appears to give correct information. You don’t know her real name or age……You may discover that her “Uncle” is not a blood relative at all. She claims she went to school with classmates who don’t remember her…..WALK ON BY…

3. THE SOCIAL CLIMBER- She is desperate to change her antecedents and move up the society ladder……wants to bear your prestigious family name at all cost…… Introduce her to your celebrity friends and she latches on or ignores you completely. She has a goal and not even you can stop that….WALK ON BY…

4. THE GOLD DIGGER- she is always asking you for money. You know she is with you just for the money and gifts you shower on her. She gets upset when you don’t give her money and helps you spend your money like its going out of fashion. She doesn’t give a care in the world whether you have savings or not….WALK ON BY…

5. THE VILLAGER – She is not in your league at all. Dissimilar backgrounds and exposure. Don’t get too wrapped up in the Cinderella story of “rich man, poor girl live happily ever after”. It’s never that simple…There is always a price to pay…..you have to be deeply in love and ready to give lots of patience and sacrifice necessary….don’t start what you can’t finish……IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT SEE IT THROUGH…..WALK ON BY

6. THE NAG- always pestering you to do one thing or the other. Full of complaints after complaints. You can’t do anything to please her…….WALK ON BY

7. THE ILL- BRED- very badly behaved. Has the potential to curse out any/everybody….can never seem to quieten……always ready to fight……Chances are that she will curse out both you and your relatives at will……WALK ON BY…

8. THE SEX ADDICT- She has no personal or religious inhibitions about sex and is a willing bed partner. Sex is no big deal. The challenge will be if you can meet up to her needs sexually. If you succumb, know that you are you are probably not the only sexual partner she has and there is a great chance of you being presented with a pregnancy very soon…want to avoid all the mess…..WALK ON BY..

9. THE PROUD- very proud of her achievements and/or background. She lets you know that you are not really in the league of her previous boyfriends and under normal circumstances, she wouldn’t be with you….she expects you to be very grateful that she is interested in you…she will not respect you …not today…..not likely ever…….WALK ON BY..

10. THE JEALOUS FREAK- she monitors your movements and is very suspicious of you. Any female friend or colleague of yours is seen as a potential rival which she deals with even before verifying facts. She is often apologetic when her suspicions are either proven wrong or unsubstantiated……..don’t stay…..WALK ON BY..

11. THE MOMMA’s GIRL- she is quick to let you know that she tells her Mother everything and takes constant advise from same. She doesn’t appear to have a mind of her own and cannot take decisions without running it by her mother……if you mind the constant dictates of her mum…..WALK ON BY…

12. THE CONTROL FREAK- wants you all to herself. Will ensure you sever relations with close friends and relatives. Her life is centred around yours and she wants you to do same. Will not relate with …..WALK ON BY

“A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds” Proverbs 31:10MSG. There are lots of good women out there . Prayerfully, approach one. May you be led by the spirit of God and not fall into the hands of an evil woman. Amen.

Source: https://tinuola.blog/2016/12/14/single-guys-twelve-types-of-ladies-to-walk-on-by-from-in-2017%EF%BB%BF/?fb_action_ids=10206071711750901&fb_action_types=news.publishes

© Mrs Tinuola Agbabiaka,
a marriage counsellor,
Practical Christian Living Initiative is a non profit organisation geared towards encouraging love and romance in marriages as well as encouraging mature Singles who are waiting for their life partner.

you can follow her on facebook-Practical Christian Living Initiative twitter, IG ND Linkedin-- @PCLI_NG

1 Like

Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by talk2alabama: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Ten12(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
I can manage all that character because even me am not planning on keeping any relationship beyond 2months dis year
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by echo2(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
I smell fp
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
copy and paste. Recycled Trash.
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by yanabasee(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
If we should walk on by the ladies with all these characters.... which girl should we walk on to ??....

I'd rather say we should learn to tolerate all manner of girls coz one doesn't know the devil he'll eventually end up with as a wife...

1 Like

Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Load of bullshyt, if Mrs Tinu is frigid in bed probably because her husband is a one minute man, women who express themselves in bed are now sex addicts, stvpid list undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 16, 2017
grin

This "gold digger" makes me laugh.. grin grin grin

She only gonna dig kobo & I even doubt if he got a kobo, but I'm pretty sure tat there's no gold with a brokeass guy forming rich..

YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Mynd44: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=52842250] grin

This "gold digger" makes me laugh.. grin grin grin

She only gonna dig kobo & I even doubt if he got a kobo, but I'm pretty sure tat there's no gold with a brokeass guy forming rich..

YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE[/quote.com]

Then I must be a nobody cos I attach nobody
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
author=Mynd44 post=52850786

Well... Well.. Well.. Thats not what I heard about u Mynd grin

Sometimes, it's OK to be humble wink
But too humble is a bad thing as well.. grin
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Mynd44: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Well... Well.. Well.. Thats not what I heard about u Mynd grin

Sometimes, it's OK to be humble wink
But too humble is a bad thing as well.. grin
You heard wrong
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44:

You heard wrong

wink wink wink Wud u like to say sumtin?
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2017
I wanna be a bad chick cheesy
I'm too soft angry
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Mynd44: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

wink wink wink Wud u like to say sumtin?
Like?
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Like?

I dunno cheesy.. U can tell me anything minus being too humble tongue
Re: Single Guys- Twelve Types Of Ladies To Walk On By From In 2017 by Mynd44: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I dunno cheesy.. U can tell me anything minus being too humble tongue
Stop derailing

(1) (Reply)

She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone / Must Read: Visiting Leke (18+) A Short Story / Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.