Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa (1619 Views)

Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Last time I posted their news paper saying

"Trump has vowed to them"

Deceiving themselves.
I wish someone on Nairaland will just mount my own radio station...

This thing admins are posting on RB london that Trump said "Biafra is over due its time to let them go" With links. They are fake.

They forged three vanguard websites. Which I brought to the public.

This have been trending on their group. I can't oppose them there to avoid been blocked.
What am saying is that if you're on Nairaland and on Biafra group. Correct the lies to every one that Trump never made that statement.

Tell your admins to stop using lies to give false hope.

See link. You can't access their group except you search them on facebook and click join...

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1273250079456092&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6375892932246310979%3Amf_story_key.1273250079456092%3Atop_level_post_id.1273250079456092%3Atl_objid.1273250079456092

Observe the members over 1 million now. To show it is the real Radio Biafra group that was closed before giving this false hope.

I need my own Radio station to let them know they are using them. Especially the poor ones.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Like my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/biafraexpose
Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Fedayeen02: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
The world is moving on and the last batch of admission list has come and gone and your name is not there.

Continue doing Ipob gossip instead of thinking of how to gain admission. Most of the people urging you on have graduated and moving to their next level

Continue swimming in ignorance while the Ship saills off

5 Likes

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
If you're yet to understand that this Kanu is not for you. My brother spare some minutes to watch this video

a YouTube video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

4 Likes

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Fedayeen02:
The world is moving on and the last batch of admission list has come and gone and your name is not there.

Continue doing Ipob gossip instead of thinking of how to gain admission. Most of the people urging you on have graduated and moving to their next level

Continue swimming in ignorance while the Ship saills off

We are talking how your organisation is deceiving people you're talking a whole different thing. Just making noise...

8 Likes

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Fedayeen02: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

We are talking how your organisation is deceiving people you're talking a whole different thing. Just making noise...
Get sense and i will buy your next Jamb form

1 Like

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Emycord: 4:54am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=52841317]Last time I posted their news paper saying

"Trump has vowed to them"

Deceiving themselves.
I wish someone on Nairaland will just mount my own radio station...

This thing admins are posting on RB london that Trump said "Biafra is over due its time to let them go" With links. They are fake.

They forged three vanguard websites. Which I brought to the public.

This have been trending on their group. I can't oppose them there to avoid been blocked.
What am saying is that if you're on Nairaland and on Biafra group. Correct the lies to every one that Trump never made that statement.

Tell your admins to stop using lies to give false hope.

See link. You can't access their group except you search them on facebook and click join...

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1273250079456092&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6375892932246310979%[b quote] why you want kill urself over ipob and biafra issue abi you dey fear

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Emycord: 4:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Get sense and i will buy your next Jamb form
[/quote] no mind am

1 Like

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by psalmsjob: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2017
IPOB clowns how marketgrin

Has the Israeli government rescued your leader in the cage yet. I thought he is forming a Jew now to attract their sympathy.

Delusional fakers (Idiotic People of Biafra) and I expect all of you to by now be professing Jew.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by Thewrath(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2017
So jamb is still frustrating "mr waec candidate" ?
Kikikiki e no good o..

But on a serious note,not trying to ridicule you,why not try and help yourself,if jamb no gree you pass,find handwork.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa by nabiz(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
Like my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/biafraexpose

stop begging for like my friend. People will like u willingly if what u are doing interest them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You’re Lazy, Sultan Tells Northern Governors / Adebola Williams Shares New Lovely Pictures / Check Out The Bashing Our Twitter Senator Received For Posting This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.