Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS (34900 Views)

No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed / Nigerian Army Gears Up For 2017 Weapons Championship Inside Sambisa Forest. PICS / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Abagworo(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The Federal Government has invited the BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) group for day and search sorties for missing Chibok girls to Sambisa Forest. The trip will enable the campaigners to have firsthand information on the efforts being made by the Nigerian military to rescue the girls.

Minister of Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed, convener of BBOG, Dr. (Mrs.) Oby Ezekwesili and others are pictured this morning with others as they are about to board a NAF plane to the vast and dreaded region....

The trip, being planned by the military, will see the Ministers of Defence and Information as well the Chief of Air Staff joining the invited BBOG members and a select group of journalists, first to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Command Centre in Yola to witness first-hand the efforts being made to search for the girls by the NAF and then join the day and night sorties with the NAF to the Sambisa Forest.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/lai-mohammed-oby-ezekwesili-and-others.html

Oby is a great woman whether her haters like it or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by ayindejimmy(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
frank202012:
Where re the bushes? That place doesn't look like forest not to talk of sambisa....

They will soon go for Gulder ultimate search

Bad actors.....
... heads to...

They're not there yet when the pictures were taken
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by FreeGlobe(f): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Liar Muhammed
The way zombies of yesterday are turning into wailers... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by chineloSA(f): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2017
They should walk further deep inside the forest to find the girls na.

I am sure they will find them chilling with Shekau drinking Arabic coffee grin grin
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by freeborn76(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2017
lonelydora:
Oby is just making noise here and there. Nigerians, let's give kudos to our gallant military men. They are trying. If you manage to see or hear first hand information on what they are doing in North East. Nigerians should stop falling for blogger's story. The media is one of our problems in Nigeria.

Sambisa is not a small area. It's vast. Let's stop politicizing this fight.

Many of you on this forum are utterly useless, yet you get likes from similarly deranged forumites. This woman is accomplished; she could be somewhere in Washington posting criticism like Reno Omokri, but she chose to put her head on the stake. That she agreed to go to Sambisa shows her depth of character; something majority of Nigerians lack...God bless you madam Oby.

I am proudly Yoruba and I approve this message.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by mapet: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2017
three:
Is Minister Mohammed still seating on the board of KNIGHTSBRIDGE DREDGING? A company he owns? Do this people ever learn abi does he want to do a #BabachirLawal

Knightsbridge is the same dredging company indicted by Fashola for illegal dredging in Lagos in June 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/2890578/june-2012-gov-fashola-indicts

and is your needless question based on what you have investigated or the mere fact that he wore a Knightbridge overall?
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by viktagorion: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2017
If one of the missing girls was your child will you be silent?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by HqBoss: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2017
Looks like a sand beach tho
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by mapet: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2017
adecz:
Some ppl are really daft for saying the place does not look like a forest. Do you think that the pictures were taken in Sambisa forest? Or you think there is airport in the dreaded forest.
These pictures were taken in Abuja airport or Air Force base, prior to taking off for Borno State. They will probably fly over the areas of the forest to give them an idea of how extensive it is, to enable them appreciate the efforts of our gallant troops..... :/

are you minding the fools? They cannot comprehend what they struggle to read
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by VcStunner(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
lonelydora:
Oby is just making noise here and there. Nigerians, let's give kudos to our gallant military men. They are trying. If you manage to see or hear first hand information on what they are doing in North East. Nigerians should stop falling for blogger's story. The media is one of our problems in Nigeria.

Sambisa is not a small area. It's vast. Let's stop politicizing this fight.
hope you didn't realize this now. All along i've wished to see another escapee from Mubi who had spent 3days in the bush avoiding both the BH and military altogether. But you know what? No one! All of what I see here are guys who don't know where in this country is michika or Bama or madagali but have the right to accuse the soldiers of lackluster. And then went ahead to politicize it during the last regime only to come now and sort for our understanding? Then again here u are calling out the one civilian who in her own capacity ha made sure it's not just a campaign promise and decided to follow things through to the end. You and I will watch her get the international attention she deserves as long as humanitarian services is concerned. She has been iconic and you should emulate in your own little way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Popri(f): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by crisycent: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
You go to sambisa forest to look for chibok girls yet nnamdi Kanu has been detained illegally by the government but you haven't gone to court once in solidarity.

I am not an Igbo man, but I think this woman is stupîd....my opinion.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by billyG(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
BBOG no b 4 mouth,let see how obiageli & co will braze d sun baked,extreme heat & cold,flea infested,BH ridden hostile region & find just 1 half dead chibok gal or she keep quite 4ever.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by modsfucker: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2017
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin see papa Lai.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by IVORY2009(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2017
Error111:
DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IN A SINGLE ECONOMY
1) Pilgrims rate N197/$,
2) Customs rate N285/$,
3) Budget rate N305/$,
4) Interbank rate N315/$,
5) Fuel Imports rate N316/$,
6) International Card rate N319/$,
7) Travelex rate N345/$,
8 ) Special Funds Airlines N355/$,
9) Western Union N375/$,
10) BDC N399/$,
11) Black Market rate N492/$.
Who can beat this record? A Country with 11 different Exchange Rates for different purposes.

shocked shocked Oghene bikor shocked let me get my sambo visa and check-out, this country is finished!!
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by obamabinladen(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2017
adecz:
Some ppl are really daft for saying the place does not look like a forest. Do you think that the pictures were taken in Sambisa forest? Or you think there is airport in the dreaded forest.
These pictures were taken in Abuja airport or Air Force base, prior to taking off for Borno State. They will probably fly over the areas of the forest to give them an idea of how extensive it is, to enable them appreciate the efforts of our gallant troops..... :/

Chai, so this is how tax payers money will go down the drain. What a KANGAROO tour.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by billyG(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2017
crisycent:
You go to sambisa forest to look for chibok girls yet nnamdi Kanu has been detained illegally by the government but you haven't gone to court once in solidarity.

I am not an Igbo man, but I think this woman is stupîd....my opinion.
Are u a shame of been an igboman.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Gariki: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Must it be a celebrity showcase
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by crisycent: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2017
billyG:

Are u a shame of been an igboman.

I am a proud Bini man.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by legibow: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Mumu people, nothing wil happen now, since it's a politician... You for sound am two times..... For hin present
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by modaink333: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok, but

Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by omolami: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Whycthe forest when the 21 girls earlier confessed to their pastor at Chibok that they were camped in a residence of to politician in Gwoza and environs
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by IamThrive(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
To me, there is hidden information behind this invitation of BBOG.

Stay tuned!!!

#HaveHeardOf2019InNigeria
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by HonabFaj(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
frank202012:
Where re the bushes? That place doesn't look like forest not to talk of sambisa....

Bad actors.....

Take a look at the pictures again ,they are still at the Air Force runway Airport
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by AJJ17(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
frank202012:

Bad actors.....
Let us learn not to be lazy to read and also read well before we comment.
They are not there yet,they are just on the way...bush ,you cannot find inside the plane undecided
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Freestainworld(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
bunch of ugly pple spearheaded by Lai Lai man, no true true man for there.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Missmossy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Awww nice such a selfless decision. May God continue to bless them and protect them always.
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Preshdfresh(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chai shocked shocked Nigerians can easily b decieved...huh tel Una say d husband of dis woman go fit allow her go sambisa.....hmmm

Even d wives of d odas

Huh tel Una life no swt
As dem dey enjoy life soo..abeg d no go anywia joorh
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by APCmyheart(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
frank202012:

Bad actors.....

reading and comprehension is the problem of most of you, if you read the news, You will see where it state that they are about to board a NAF plane to the vast and dreaded region..

So they are still in Abuja and not yet in Sambisa..
Re: Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where is the forest abi na one desert they just enter and begin dey say na sambisa ..yeye minister and oby ezekwesili

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.