Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buhari Is My Mentor, I Will Always Stand With Him – Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is My Mentor, I Will Always Stand With Him – Ndume (562 Views)

Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is My Mentor, I Will Always Stand With Him – Ndume by TheHerald: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Former Senate leader, Ali Ndume said he never planned to be a senator in the first place when he ventured into politics.

Speaking with reporters in Borno on Sunday, Ndume said his love for truth may be the cause for his many troubles.
“I am an extrovert personality, and I have always stood on the side of the truth. Maybe that is why I sometimes run into troubled waters,” he said.

“I never planned to be a senator at the onset, it was God’s decision. My target was to contest for the deputy senate president, but I ended up as the leader. So, I thank God for everything.”

He said come what may if there was any political re-alignment, he would stand with President Muhammadu Buhari.

“I want to say that nobody has contacted me yet on any political re-alignment. But for Muhammad Ndume, whenever there is any political re-alignment, you will find me where President Muhammadu Buhari,” the senator representing Borno south, said.

“Buhari has been my long time mentor. When your mentor is on one side, you are expected to be with him no matter what.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/buhari-mentor-will-always-stand-ndume/#0SaG3XOgOEU4Op6m.99

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is My Mentor, I Will Always Stand With Him – Ndume by nickxtra(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Buhari, your mentor? Hope it does not include mentorship in connection with Bosko Haram
Re: Buhari Is My Mentor, I Will Always Stand With Him – Ndume by BlackDBagba: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Good for you.
Re: Buhari Is My Mentor, I Will Always Stand With Him – Ndume by alizma: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2017
that is being a man. don't quote me so dat u don't see yourself in shopping malls picking papers.

(1) (Reply)

Eko Disco Apologises For Prolonged Power Outage / Important News That Hit The Headlines On Thursday January 19 / Lagos State Government Earmarks 181 LG Roads For Construction In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.