Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume (598 Views)

Food crisis: Tinubu has shut his doors, some Ministers can't see him - Ndume / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by AnotherZik: 3:54pm On May 21, 2018
The lawmaker representing Borno south senatorial district, Senator Ali Ndume, has declared that he regrets supporting Senator Bukola Saraki to emerge as Senate President.

Newsworth recalls that Ndume, a strong ally of Saraki, was the Senate Leader until he was removed in January 2017. He would later be suspended for six months for not “making due diligence” before filing a petition against the President of the Senate, Senator Bukola Saraki and lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye.

But speaking on a Channels Television programme, Hard Copy, the lawmaker accused Saraki of transforming himself to senators’ president rather than senate president, stressing that the Number Three citizen is targeting those who oppose him.

When asked if he regrets supporting the Senate President, he said

read more: https://newsworth.ng/saraki-turned-self-senators-president-regret-supporting-ndume/
Re: Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by buhariguy(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2018
Senate president or senators president, all is the same.

Ndume, for disobeying party order, you, sani,dino and saraki will not return to the Senate.
Re: Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2018
Don't worry we will imagine the rest of the story but we shall not click
Re: Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by nairavsdollars(f): 4:03pm On May 21, 2018
Ndume, Boko Haram leader. hope you won't die in your regrets
Re: Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by Skepticus: 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
cool
Re: Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by edwardACTIVIST: 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
Ndume grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aboki, Saraki is more APC than you.
Re: Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by MicheyJ1: 4:13pm On May 21, 2018
Cry me a river

Re: Saraki Has Turned Self To Senators’ President, I Regret Supporting Him – Ndume by Mynd44: 6:03pm On May 21, 2018

(1)

Biafra :- Abia State Head Of Service Orders For Workers Attendance List / Alleged Leader Of Offa Bank Robbery Truly Has A Relationship With SP (opinion) / See How Much Buhari Gave To Artistes And Youths Who Visited At The Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.