Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili (38486 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Ladokun12(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hoes everywhere!
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by LifeofAirforce1: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elle277:
You are a wicked woman for saying so..did he force you?...even when you block so many women that are truely in love with him at that point in time..karma will judge you! handsome guy for that matter,because you think options too much now abi..smh

Funniest comment ever. cheesy

Her matter really vex you

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Gkemz: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
U can win a woman's heart but not her loyalty and because of that, a woman can win your heart but not your trust.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Bucky001(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Edu na sure massa cool
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by gentleagu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Candycrusher:

And who do they cheat with? Goats?

If men can zip up their trousers who will girls cheat with

Cucumbers
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Grundig: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
You accepted the proposal cos you wanted fame
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
hammerF:
Her relevance is only in Nigeria. Cheat! Cheat!

U regret that he called it off after 2 -3 years.

U regret but accepted and wore the ring for 2 years.

Na childeen u dey tell? Some marriages dont last as long as ur engagement. E.G. Lilian and Ubi

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Elle277(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Funniest comment ever. cheesy

Her matter really vex you
Lolz like say Ikechukwu nah my brother, but truth be told the marriage for don crash since nah, if to say he went ahead and marry her

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:
I'm sorry if i made you feel bad,it's not intentional. durux conducted a survey worldwide and concluded that Nigeria has the highest percentage of unfaithful women on earth, now that's a solid statistics from a major international corporation.
durex? grin grin and they told you it was 99% or you made that up? what a joke

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some girls can lie sha.
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by UncutSk(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abrupt:

To those men who do public proposal and think it's romantic, you're only pressuring your partner to make a choice of either accepting your proposal or humiliating you.
true I hate that shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

huh this ur village ehn
cheesy
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
You have every right o say no to a guys proposal no matter who he thinks he is.

This babe was only greedy and selfish, she wanted to be in the limelight , now that things aren't going according to her wishes , she is regretting.

I bet she didnt regret opening her legs and allowing the guy sink into her bore-hole. cool

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Jammiiee(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cheats , there's nothing like Cheaters angry
abouzaid:
I'm sorry to say this but it seems 99% of the ladies out there are cheaters, it's very heart breaking.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by SoftP(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
czaratwork:
go resurrect am for him. bad belle everywhere. for your information he is now into acting.
Igbo movie industry I guess. Aproko
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Dremostar(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Candycrusher:

And who do they cheat with? Goats?

If men can zip up their trousers who will girls cheat with

At least we didnt force you, you came to us, we just couldnt resist the temptation
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Djbond(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:
I'm sorry to say this but it seems 99% of the ladies out there are cheaters, it's very heart breaking.
hmm. 99%.. I'm not surprised, cos it's absolutely true
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Boyooosa(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
But I heard these two are out-of-date na!
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarah.wetin dem ask,wetin u dey talk abeg no cut corner.u Bleep terry or not? Just answer simple yes or no make u leave story joor

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Codes151(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
As if na me ask u for marriage u for accept!! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by donem: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
donogaga:

That percentage is way too much bro.

There are a good number of faithful ladies around.
He might be right after all, (a thief who haven't been caught red handed is still a thief).

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by tomdon(m): 3:32am On Jan 17, 2017
abouzaid:

Stupid conclusion from inhabitant of pluto

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by skunkboy: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Its fun .. fame and shame ladies could put you through stand to the game and Bleep ass .lol
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by skunkboy: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2017
My problem i cant handle two ladies at a time.. double dating is not my way thou i wish i could

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by 99thEnemy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abrupt:

To those men who do public proposal and think it's romantic, you're only pressuring your partner to make a choice of either accepting your proposal or humiliating you.
I swear down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.