Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili (38492 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by optional1(f): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Jarizod:

don't tell me u booked space
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Zedoo(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Madam did you or did you not cheat??

Fowl dun leave rice begin follow corn.....

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Daniel058(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by SoftP(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Ikechukwu with his dead career.....
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

don't tell me u booked space

we don't know what that means in our village cheesy wink tongue
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2017
ok
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy u sef come book space abi.. grin grin grin
Jarizod:

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by optional1(f): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Jarizod:

which village is that.
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Okeikpu(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2017
So na Dmx younger brother dey lash ds babe b4
Solid ikpu
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:
I'm sorry to say this but it seems 99% of the ladies out there are cheaters, it's very heart breaking.
You people will just be pulling statistics from the air. Abeg cite your sources or let us know how you conducted your study, your sample size and everything that made you come to that silly figure up there. Waiting...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by czaratwork: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2017
go resurrect am for him. bad belle everywhere. for your information he is now into acting.
SoftP:

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2017
SoftP:
Sarah ofili with no career at all.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

which village is that.

The village of Agodomigodotimeniranse tongue
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy u sef come book space abi.. grin grin grin

yessir grin cheesy
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by WINDSOW(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:
I'm sorry to say this but it seems 99% of the ladies out there are cheaters, it's very heart breaking.
At the bold text, it's cheat.
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by abouzaid: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Candycrusher:

And who do they cheat with? Goats?

If men can zip up their trousers who will girls cheat with
apart from Randy married men, most men are been played by the women their are been faithful to,even you know it's the truth.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Ojikutumemu: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Igbos and unfaithfulness are one
Dremostar:
Rapper, Ikechukwu’s former fiancee Sarah Ofili has reacted to the former’s recent allegations that she was cheating on him with his friend, Terry the Rapman.

Killz, as Ikechukwu is fondly called, was on a radio show last week where he accused After Killz (as he’s called by fans) was on a radio show and suggested that Sarah had been cheating on him with Terry tha Rapman, all hell broke loose on social media with Terry and Joy Madaki (his sister who’s Sarah’s best friend) both taking shots at Ikechukwu.

Ikechukwu had said, “Perfect example, you wanted the limelight. You have Killz (Ikechukwu)… (taking) you everywhere like on a mantlepiece, carrying her everywhere like, ‘you must build this profile, you must give this girl name…then you free that and then you went to go f*ck with Terry.

What the f*ck does he have?”

But Miss Ofili took her chance to fire back at Killz this weekend when she was on Happenings Radio to talk about broken engagements.

She suggested that she was deliberately put in a situation where she couldn’t say no by Ikechukwu when he proposed to her.

“I accepted his proposal because of pressure…he proposed in public because he knew if he had done it in private, it was likely I would have said no. I wish I said no but shit happens… I broke off the engagement because he was a pathological liar…

He’s old but he still hasn’t grown up. If he’s still thinking about his ex after four years, I pity the girl he’s currently dating,” she said.

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/01/regret-accepting-ikechukwus-proposal-ex-fiancee-sarah-ofili/
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by petomas(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=Dremostar post=52848664]Rapper, Ikechukwu’s former fiancee Sarah Ofili has reacted to the former’s recent allegations that she was cheating on him with his friend, Terry the Rapman.

Killz, as Ikechukwu is fondly called, was on a radio show.

It is better to be single and praying to get married than to be married and praying to become single again. The journey of marriage is a very long one that last as much as life permits. So the onus is now on the singles to be guided by prudence when making this choice.
Remember, wedding and it's elaborateness ends as soon as the reception is over; but the real businesses of marriage continues after that moment till death do u part...

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by abnsugbe: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:

lol...i use to think like that but have changed...Really no woman is worth loving..Just hustle and make money..Dont trust any woman
No body owns the pussy,just turn by turn

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2017
NaijaWebGuru:
Ikechukwu still dey for this world?

Have you seen the movie "wedding party"..? if u have then you would know

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by abouzaid: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2017
trustyshoess:

You people will just be pulling statistics from the air. Abeg cite your sources or let us know how you conducted your study, your sample size and everything that made you come to that silly figure up there. Waiting...
I'm sorry if i made you feel bad,it's not intentional. durux conducted a survey worldwide and concluded that Nigeria has the highest percentage of unfaithful women on earth, now that's a solid statistics from a major international corporation.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by DECOtech(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
She's hot though grin
Na only her face you see oh...
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by kenoz(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2017
kiss
Okay
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abrupt:

To those men who do public proposal and think it's romantic, you're only pressuring your partner to make a choice of either accepting your proposal or humiliating you.
When it comes to Real relationships built on mutual trust love and respect whether public or private you should know your partners expressions that will guide you in knowing when it's the right time to propose.

People forget the importance of friendship and also that what you say about a past partner can affect your future relationships.

At the time I did my radio interviews I knew in there to talk about me not other people that is how you grow in life

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Genea(f): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Abi awon eleyi ya weyery ni? Who goes about accepting marriage proposals in this modern times out of pity, Huh? Even if he proposed in maracana Stadium sef in front of 100,000 fans , shey na by force to accept proposal?

U come dey tell us megede fegede for here. We dey there when una two dey cop-ulate and gbadunlate? Trailer come pass una middle now u come dey give us History of Benin empire...AbegI
u sef u no see d Tory ni, she wore the ring for 2yrs oooo

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by optional1(f): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jarizod:

The village of Agodomigodotimeniranse tongue

huh
this ur village ehn
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by abouzaid: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
abnsugbe:

lol...i use to think like that but have changed...Really no woman is worth loving..Just hustle and make money..Dont trust any woman
No body owns the pussy,just turn by turn
nwa nsugbe does it mean you can never know if the child that is calling you daddy is really yours?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by henrybomb(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Candycrusher:

if women can close their legs who will guys cheat with?

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Elle277(f): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
You are a wicked woman for saying so..did he force you?...even when you block so many women that are truely in love with him at that point in time..karma will judge you! handsome guy for that matter,because you think options too much now abi..smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
donogaga:

That percentage is way too much bro.

There are a good number of faithful ladies around.

you think?
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by sapele914(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Candycrusher:

Other girls.
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Seanjay(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
With the speed and rate our girls are going with cheating ehen I pray in the future we can have someone in the house called wife and not just babymama like everyone is doing now cause this girls are not just contented with whatever they have, the love of money had filled their heart and head, everybody wanna eat their cake and have it... na wa for this our wobe generation.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / ‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della / Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.