Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Photos Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Lai Mohammed Heading Off To Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Lai Mohammed Heading Off To Sambisa (577 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Lai Mohammed Heading Off To Sambisa by Naijahelm: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) lead Convener, and Former minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed are off to Sambisa forest, today, January 16th.

Deal was agreed last night between BBOG and the Federal Government for the guided tour of conquered Sambisa Forest.

More photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/photos-of-bbog-convener-oby-ezekwesili.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Lai Mohammed Heading Off To Sambisa by BlackDBagba: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Good bye; Farewell grin
Re: Photos Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Lai Mohammed Heading Off To Sambisa by iamhorlufemi: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Good bye; Farewell grin

grin My belle o. I'm laughing on the road at them moment. People are looking at me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Lai Mohammed Heading Off To Sambisa by Mynd44: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2017

(1)

Throwback Photo Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Her Twin Boys / Nigerian Fighter Jet Drops Bombs In Borno IDP Camp, Many Feared Dead / Where Is Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.