Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos (42242 Views)

Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:20pm On May 22, 2017
Warri Billionaire and All Progressives Congress APC chieftain in Delta state; Ayiri Emami was spotted in a private jet as he travelled to visit APC national leader; Bola Tinubu and Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed .

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/billionaire-ayiri-emami-flies-in.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:22pm On May 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by ciscoxx(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2017
Money is talking..

9 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by ttilda(f): 5:22pm On May 22, 2017
his business!

6 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by lockupnop: 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
Ex kidnapper and militant visit the father of Agbero .. undecided undecided

Both representing Nigeria Federal government ...smh angry

Lie Mohammed posing with verified vagabond ..continue.. undecided

Money laundering plan ... Efcc watch shocked

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by NextGovernor(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
The visit to Tinubu might be true but the op is a liar.

Check the 1st picture and the rest you will notice the buttons are different. The 1st one is carrying white why the rest black.

That some my observation. Thanks everybody.

74 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by pyyxxaro: 5:36pm On May 22, 2017
To the person above........ You de observe shaaaaaa cool

This Ayiri bleaching cream go expensive oh embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Larryfest(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

Check the 1st picture and the rest you will notice the buttons are different. The 1st one is carrying white why the rest black.

Not just the buttons only even the pants are different. In the first pics it is blue the rest pics black so i also think the op is a liar...

15 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:57pm On May 22, 2017
Some people ar funny.. Mr smart man. U are calling the Op a liar because of his shirt buttons. The first picture was taken when he was at the airport in Delta state (or have u forgotten that he lives in Warri). Don't u think he might have changed his clothes before visiting Tinubu and Lai Muhammed.

Did the Op tell u that he flew straight to Tinubu's house. What will it take for him to change his clothes on arrival in Lagos before visiting them.

I am still wondering what the Op is lying about. Is it that he did not travel in a private jet or is it that he didn't visit Tinubu and Lai mohammed
NextGovernor:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by mriyesecnerwal(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2017
but why do i think this man looks like an ex-convict. cant even shave or is it my screen?

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2017
Bloggers and lies, groundnuts with garri.

It is obvious these pics weren't taken same day as the first.

The first shirt had transparent buttons and he wore blue pants, whereas in the others we see a white shirt with black buttons on black pants.

What does it profit these guys to tell such lies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:13pm On May 22, 2017
Pls tell me what the Op is lying about.. Is it that he did not travel in a private jet or he didn't visit Tinubu. what does his clothes have to do with anything..nawa for una oo
omenkaLives:
Bloggers and lies, groundnuts with garri.

It is obvious these pics weren't taken same day as the first.

The first shirt had transparent buttons and he wore blue pants, whereas in the others we see a white shirt with black buttons on black pants.

What does it profit these guys to tell such lies?

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by IJOBA2: 6:22pm On May 22, 2017
ciscoxx:
Money is talking..
NO BE THE SAME GUY WEY PROMISE MELVIN #50 MILLION NAIRA THAT YEAR THIS DUDE IS A BROKE AZZ NIGGA.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by CastedDude: 6:36pm On May 22, 2017
SO U ARE EXPECTING HIM NOT TO CHANGE HIS CLOTHES OR WHAT....Ayam not understanding.. so because of disparity in his clothes, the OP is now a liar.. or have u forgotten the bride who wore 20 clothes in just two days. you are just trying to make a fuss out of nothing
NextGovernor:

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Jajayi: 6:49pm On May 22, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Some people ar funny.. Mr smart man. U are calling the Op a liar because of his shirt buttons. The first picture was taken when he was at the airport in Delta state (or have u forgotten that he lives in Warri). Don't u think he might have changed his clothes before visiting Tinubu and Lai Muhammed.

Did the Op tell u that he flew straight to Tinubu's house. What will it take for him to change his clothes on arrival in Lagos before visiting them.

I am still wondering what the Op is lying about. Is it that he did not travel in a private jet or is it that he didn't visit Tinubu and Lai mohammed
CastedDude:
SO U ARE EXPECTING HIM NOT TO CHANGE HIS CLOTHES OR WHAT....Ayam not understanding.. so because of disparity in his clothes, the OP is now a liar.. or have u forgotten the bride who wore 20 clothes in just two days. you are just trying to make a fuss out of nothing
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by jBama(f): 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
Gathering of touts... They are now rich Sha

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 7:09pm On May 22, 2017
One person will have all these wealth.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 22, 2017
why the button different
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by chuksjuve(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
c
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by hotspec(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by loomer: 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
I no understand the kind tie all these big men dey put on o
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by superlanny(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
Upon all his money, he dosent look dope at all.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by shammah1(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
Who e epp?
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
lockupnop:
Ex kidnapper and militant visit the father of Agbero .. undecided undecided

Both representing Nigeria Federal government ...smh angry

Lie Mohammed posing with verified vagabond ..continue.. undecided

Money laundering plan ... Efcc watch shocked

Thunder fire you there....

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by MARKone(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
AGIP man. Well the dude is needed to stabilise the restive ND youths, one necessary evil I must say.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by AllTheWayUp: 7:12pm On May 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Ayiri nothing for u in Delta State come 2019

If u like fly magic carpet to Visit Donald Trump

Ur Senatorial ambition for 2019 is Dead on Arrival (DOA)

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by SexyNairalander: 7:13pm On May 22, 2017
booked
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2017
I love the way South-South re aligning with the South-West.

Guess that's why development is really going there way.... Kudos to them

That politics..... Aligning to be be force

Unlike my flat head brothers filled with hate since 1960 which has made them irrelevant in our political and developmental terrain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by kings09(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2017
And so?
Re: Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos by 1Rebel: 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
How is this news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.