Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) (38846 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by joescot: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
41lady:

Reference to your allegations that Boko haram started killing Muslim clerics, we need date. When it start my cousin neighbour wife was happy... Telling her brother inlaw let them be eliminated, thinking GOD is a man, who is sleeping.
Imagine yr reference cousin neighbour wife
Pathetic
Whobis he in the order of islamic understandn he might a stacked illiterate interms of the religion... Bh are only hiding under islam..they are non muslims by their act

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Naimolawale:

Learn to get your fact right my brother. Let reason together. Have you ever seen any religion that preach hate or kill humans as sacrifice in this Civilised Era we find ourselves ? .Any Religion hiding pretending to be, and killing is definitely a terrorist. And not in form of any Religious activities. If not hatred,why hide and comnit murder, why kill and tag such person to a religion. If a muslim brother kill someone today. The media response will be "A muslim brother killed a Christian brother. Vise versa. This is hatred. Attribute any form of terrorism to that particular individual and not to any religion.With this, we will definitely proceed.

Well how else do you expect the media to report the news. People tie bombs around themselves, shout "Allah Akbar" and bomb thousands of people and you expect the media not to tag them Islamic terrorist?

Not all Muslims are terrorists but at least the ones bombing are.

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by stone07(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Naimolawale:

Learn to get your fact right my brother. Let reason together. Have you ever seen any religion that preach hate or kill humans as sacrifice in this Civilised Era we find ourselves ? .Any Religion hiding pretending to be, and killing is definitely a terrorist. And not in form of any Religious activities. If not hatred,why hide and comnit murder, why kill and tag such person to a religion. If a muslim brother kill someone today. The media response will be "A muslim brother killed a Christian brother. Vise versa. This is hatred. Attribute any form of terrorism to that particular individual and not to any religion.With this, we will definitely proceed.
Abeg which fact do we want to keep right? From all what u wrote now?I did not see where u condemn the act of boko Haram. You are only beating about the bush by saying some criminals are hiding under one certain religion. Let call a spade a spade.Take it or leave it. These are Islamic terrorists and there is nothing else we can call them. I know of many Islamic group that only what they preach is to condemn other religion. Even u hear them quoting verses in the Bible and misinterpreting it to suite their understanding.
Hardly I see any Muslim here who say boko Haram are Muslims. We have many pastors that devil's make use of and I can't deny that they are not Christians.
Unless the Muslims come out and honestly point out d evil ones among them. If they don't and refuse to,the evils will keep spreading and other religion will still tagging Muslims are terrorist.
Christians do come out to mention the bad eggs among them whenever they discover a bad one but is common to Muslims to keep defending their evil ones.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Naimolawale: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
willibounce1:

Well how else do you expect the media to report the news. People tie bombs around themselves, shout "Allah Akbar" and bomb thousands of people and you expect the media not to tag them Islamic terrorist?

Not all Muslims are terrorists but at least the ones bombing are.

You're right.. but they are not Muslims. And mostly i see it as politics all over the world. "Allah Akbar" simply means "God is Great". I wonder how a person will kill another soul in his name. Definitely an extremist, Hatred and terrorist. And that individual should be brought to justice.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by stone07(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
joescot:

Imagine yr reference cousin neighbour wife
Pathetic
Whobis he in the order of islamic understandn he might a stacked illiterate interms of the religion... Bh are only hiding under islam..they are non muslims by their act
If they are not Muslims.pls I will like you to tell us there religion. Is like u know better.

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Lightening: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
swtdrms:

Shut Up! I say shut the mess Up...

Why do people like saying rubbish which they know nothing about?

Boko Haram as always been condemned right from its birth by Muslim Clerics. That was when the clerics were been assassinated.

Alot of Muslim clerics have been killed before BH started bombing places. So when you don't understand issues please keep mute

If anybody at all should shut up, it is you. What the guy said is factually correct.
Book haram at the beginning of their violent campaign bombed a Catholic church on Xmas day, bombed the famous nyanya park at Abuja suburb. Over 25 fully loaded vehicles heading to different southern states were burnt to ashes.
Shortly after, they bombed sabon gari luxurious park at Kano. Over 10 fully loaded luxurious busses heading to Onitsha were burnt to ashes along with tgeir occupants. Total deaths from these attacks exceeded 1000. Please quote one Northern leader that condemned the attack. You can use Google search to confirm that no Northern leader spoke up against these attacks.
The Northern elites were giving moral support to Boko Haram. Now what they meant for evil on the Christians has turned around to haunt them real big.
You know what, terrorism is never defeated. It has come to stay. It is a pity.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
what you dont know is:they were not muslims, thats why they kill both muslims and christians, if they are muslims and they want to build islamic empire they will start the war from south where christians are predominant,

and finally islam is religion of peace not war
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by stone07(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
joescot:

Are u thinking right at all.. How many times do u want genuine muslims to condem bh activities... Howcanyou justify the killing of muslims by bh boys...will muslim kill fellow muslim fr any sane reason...bh are anti islam
They are infidels
And they will rot in hell
Who are these genuine Muslims? The only came out to condemn when mosque and Muslims were attacked. Did any of your brothers in the North condemn the southern Kaduna killings? Non did instead the the imam group said the C.A.N should be arrested. Till now, no public figure has condemn the southern Kaduna killings.
And u come spilling rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Naimolawale: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
stone07:
Abeg which fact do we want to keep right? From all what u wrote now?I did not see where u condemn the act of boko Haram. You are only beating about the bush by saying some criminals are hiding under one certain religion. Let call a spade a spade.Take it or leave it. These are Islamic terrorists and there is nothing else we can call them. I know of many Islamic group that only what they preach is to condemn other religion. Even u hear them quoting verses in the Bible and misinterpreting it to suite their understanding.
Hardly I see any Muslim here who say boko Haram are Muslims. We have many pastors that devil's make use of and I can't deny that they are not Christians.
Unless the Muslims come out and honestly point out d evil ones among them. If they don't and refuse to,the evils will keep spreading and other religion will still tagging Muslims are terrorist.
Christians do come out to mention the bad eggs among them whenever they discover a bad one but is common to Muslims to keep defending their evil ones.

Am not defending anyone.. Didn't you just read what i just posted. Boko Haram are not practicing any religion. So why tag their name if not Terrorist. The fact i pointed out is leave Religion and lets face our individual hatred. Tank God you said you've witnessed an islamic group that preach hate about other religion. Now i put to you, Is it the individual thats preaching hate or the religion. Yes, we all know that we have bad eggs in every society or any Religion. But killing a your fellow human beings is nothing compared to any religion but associated as terrorists. Now going back to that group. You will agree with me that all Religion are perfect in the eyes of oneself. We all preach about our Religion is Supreme over others but i personally see that as just a mere group where you find yourself in. The real thing i believe is that,There's God and he is one. Where i find myself is God doing and master planner. But killing is no where associated to any other than terrorists. It can be anyone, that's i quote a individual associated with terrorist group not a religion. Why tag boko haram if you know they are terrorists. why give them a name?
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Aliyu333: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
willibounce1:

Sorry Aliyu...I was just wondering. Boko haram members have killed millions of people for.no reason and they are Muslims...the terrorist bombings in different countries of the world are also Muslims.

I understand that anybody can do money rituals, jungle justice for a reason. What I don't understand is why Islamic Boko haram and terrorists bomb and kill millions of people for no reason.
and you think we muslims condole their acts we dont. But dont you think its unfair to desecrate 1billion muslims just because some very chunk amount among them are terrorist.
I do ask this question alot, if you do live with some muslims around you, how have they treated you, do they harm you? do they hurt you. But still when you want to refer to bokoharam all you do is blame the religion. If islam teaches terrorism why arent all muslims terrorist?.
Have you ever go through the actual teachings of prophet Muhammad or the quran? Mostly you get a No because all you people do is have this mindset of hate and belief about what you see in the media.
Muslims living peacefully have being called names, our women dressed properly have being abused, our men with beared are being defamed. You dont get to walk without been pointed at? Just because u practice ur religion rightly and some evil few choose to destroy it name.
Brother, the largest population of muslims are in indonesia, how peaceful are they? Kuwait? Qatar? Maldives? Algeria? Morocco.
But issoryt continue calling us names, but truth is islam is still the worlds highest growing population despite the odds. Why dont you browse why?
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9526296
http://www.lastampa.it/2016/07/31/vaticaninsider/eng/the-vatican/pope-it-isnt-right-to-call-islam-a-terrorist-faith-TvaY7Y944qeYK1A87c3mSK/pagina.html
http://gainpeace.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63:what-non-muslim-scholars-said-about-prophet-muhammed-peace-be-upon-him&catid=41&Itemid=105
http://www.nieuwwij.nl/english/karen-armstrong-nothing-islam-violent-christianity/
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Opinionated: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
41lady:

Reference to your allegations that Boko haram started killing Muslim clerics, we need date. When it start my cousin neighbour wife was happy... Telling her brother inlaw let them be eliminated, thinking GOD is a man, who is sleeping.

The facts are independent of your story go and research how Boko Haram became violent and the first set of people they were attacking.

That's the problem we have- ignorant Christians and Muslims fuelling the cycle of violence and hatred and then claiming to be victims of it.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Xgull007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
ITbomb:
I dont understand

Nigerian Muslim should discard the version of Islam practiced in this country and adopt the version of Islam practiced in UAE
The man you are killing is even of your own faith and one of the few who have elevated themselves in academics

No matter how intense any Niger Delta militant activities are, they never kill one of their own

How did we end up in the same country as these fanatics?
Yea but they do kidnap their own
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by joescot: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
stone07:
Who are these genuine Muslims? The only came out to condemn when mosque and Muslims were attacked. Did any of your brothers in the North condemn the southern Kaduna killings? Non did instead the the imam group said the C.A.N should be arrested. Till now, no public figure has condemn the southern Kaduna killings.
You are the one spilling rubbish... Are we talking southern kaduna or we are discussing bh boys..be focused and let discuss... Boko boys i repeat are non Muslims by their act... Muslims are never encouraged to kill anyone.. Herdsmen kill everyone including muslims they arenot killing with religious pretense like bh boys...come to Niger and see what heards men did to muslim gwari farmers go to nasarawa and see what de did to muslim ebira farmers.
Herds men are only protecting their interest and de kill muslm and christians alike..boko boys are claiming religion while de kll innocent ppl tht isnt islam
Take it or leave it
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by joescot: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
stone07:
If they are not Muslims.pls I will like you to tell us there religion. Is like u know better.
Plz tell me the religion of pastors that do fake miracles with charm...will u say they are true christians or true pastors... Will u define all pastors by that yardstick or even Christians ..think my brother use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by lozanni(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
ceeethru:
It's a shame on our intelligence. These guys make the IED inside town. Why can't we notice convergence of raw materials at a point? The security agencies should sensitize people on the materials used in making these dangerous devices, so that any suspicious supply and movement can be reported . SK Usman

You are quite right about monitoring suspicious movements to avert future bomb explosions.
However, I wonder if the military has drones with sniffing or air composition monitoring equipment which can be flown regularly over the cities and jungles. This might be necessary to detect the presence of fertiliser,hydrogen peroxide and gun powder in a certain place as these raw materials are needed for making IEDs'.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by mbhs139(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
DickTator1:
R. I. P to the professor.
When Boko Haram started they were applauded for bombing churches and schools. They then graduated to bombing mosques like this example.

Moral of the story
: Never support injustice, you might come to regret it.

Get your facts right kid, there was never anytime, as far as I know, that anyone celebrated the bombing by boko haram of any where.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by PrymChois: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
ceeethru:
It's a shame on our intelligence. These guys make the IED inside town. Why can't we notice convergence of raw materials at a point? The security agencies should sensitize people on the materials used in making these dangerous devices, so that any suspicious supply and movement can be reported . SK Usman
producing them isnt difficult. They can be manufactured locally even. Only God can save his people.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Aliyu333:
and you think we muslims condole their acts we dont. But dont you think its unfair to desecrate 1billion muslims just because some very chunk amount among them are terrorist.
I do ask this question alot, if you do live with some muslims around you, how have they treated you, do they harm you? do they hurt you. But still when you want to refer to bokoharam all you do is blame the religion. If islam teaches terrorism why arent all muslims terrorist?.
Have you ever go through the actual teachings of prophet Muhammad or the quran? Mostly you get a No because all you people do is have this mindset of hate and belief about what you see in the media.
Muslims living peacefully have being called names, our women dressed properly have being abused, our men with beared are being defamed. You dont get to walk without been pointed at? Just because u practice ur religion rightly and some evil few choose to destroy it name.
Brother, the largest population of muslims are in indonesia, how peaceful are they? Kuwait? Qatar? Maldives? Algeria? Morocco.
But issoryt continue calling us names, but truth is islam is still the worlds highest growing population despite the odds. Why dont you browse why?
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9526296
http://www.lastampa.it/2016/07/31/vaticaninsider/eng/the-vatican/pope-it-isnt-right-to-call-islam-a-terrorist-faith-TvaY7Y944qeYK1A87c3mSK/pagina.html
http://gainpeace.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63:what-non-muslim-scholars-said-about-prophet-muhammed-peace-be-upon-him&catid=41&Itemid=105
http://www.nieuwwij.nl/english/karen-armstrong-nothing-islam-violent-christianity/

I'm really not interested in the population of muslims in the world. In fact the more muslims we have the more chances of terrorism and threats to world peace. I live with some Muslims and I know how intolerant some of them can be especially when it comes to religion.

Though the problem with Nigerian Muslims are the northerners. The illiteracy level up north in alarming coupled with poverty and evil leaders who silently support terrorism
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Osyabj: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
BREAKING: How Bill Gates Is Sponsoring Boko Haram Insurgency In Nigeria Revealed

The Global Prolife Alliance (GPA) Council has identified American billionaire, Bill Gates as a major foreign sponsor of the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria’s North East region.

Speaking with journalists in Owerri, the chairman of the GPA, Dr. Philip Njemanze disclosed that Gates and Monsanto were sponsoring the insurgency in the region using their biotechnology companies.
According to him, the major aim of the insurgency was to capture the food security of Nigeria and control Africa’s largest nation by population and economy, adding that this could only be possible by fighting to displace the indigenous farmers in the country and replace them with Genetically Modified Organisms, GMOs corporate farms in the North East food basket region of Nigeria.

Njemanze, revealed that the name Boko Haram was only used as a cover-up in the terrorism attacks, saying that the actual perpetrators were hired assassins and mercenaries by the Blackwater (also called Xe-Service, and now Academi) private army owned by Gates and Mosanto.

Click here for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/3463057/breaking-how-bill-gates-sponsoring
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by ceeethru(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
lozanni:

You are quite right about monitoring suspicious movements to avert future bomb explosions.
However, I wonder if the military has drones with sniffing or air composition monitoring equipment which can be flown regularly over the cities and jungles. This might be necessary to detect the presence of fertiliser,hydrogen peroxide and gun powder in a certain place as these raw materials are needed for making IEDs'.
Well said bro. Bravo
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Aliyu333: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
willibounce1:

I'm really not interested in the population of muslims in the world. In fact the more muslims we have the more chances of terrorism and threats to world peace. I live with some Muslims and I know how intolerant some of them can be especially when it comes to religion.

Though the problem with Nigerian Muslims are the northerners. The illiteracy level up north in alarming coupled with poverty and evil leaders who silently support terrorism
someday i hope you will come to understand just a bit of what Islam teaches. Do have a wonderful year.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Asiri1991: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
And my name is out for masters in this school. I will reconsider my application.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by limamintruth: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
stone07:

Abi ooo my bro.

Same way muslims are supporting what the fulani islamists are doing to christian communities at present is the same way they supported BH at the initial stages of their attacks on christians.
And tomorrow, if these same Fulani Islamists begin to attack their muslim brothers, that is when you'll hear 'em Muslims start proclaiming that the fulani islamists ain't Muslims blablabla. Mstcheww
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by Lightening: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
joescot:

And who told u its Islam they re practising... This is anti islam
Quran said Muslims should not kill non muslim or muslim except it be for spreading mischieve in the land... So what they are practising is their own version of their religion. It not islam

Your imams should have condemned their activities early enough.
Re: Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) by juman(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Unfortunate.

Bokos killing innocent people instead of going after those that destroy the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / "Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.