Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad (24077 Views)

Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
oladayo63:

grin So you too see am?

You mean a fake "liver" like the one wey dey the first pix? grin
very poor job. The person wey photoshop am na learner grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Its all about putting food on the table. Do what you gats do mehn
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by VickyRotex(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
okowande:
This guy head no correct. who are you to insult pple making ends meet in abroad? its not your fault tho, u dey get soft landing wt dem E money nah. oloriburuku omo onisina @ baba suwe voice.

Did you read the guy's post at all? Nawa o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by bigsmoke2(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
I would rather drive taxi I the UK than all the useless 100k per month jobs in Nigeria. A bricklayer in the UK earns more money than a surgeon in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by buffalowings: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=oladayo63 post=52851902]

grin So you too see am?

You mean a fake "liver" like the one wey dey the first pix? grin[/quote

OK that photoshop on the other thread was pretty obvious

But this one I can't really tell..

What feature tells you it is]
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by Bizibi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nothing special about the western world, right it seems it is the other way round,many of them come to Africa to make a fortune and Africans are going there fr greener pasture.
When I got to know how some of them make millions of dollars in africa,I was amazed.I decided to use the opportunities here and abroad,abroad is just fr business and vacation
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by Jfrankination(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
First Picture Was Photoshopped
lol....the problem we get for nigeria nah u
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by CioAngels(f): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Those that are working for Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and other Asians companies in Nigeria are slaves with less pay compare to minial job workers abroad.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by oladayo63(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=buffalowings post=52853368][/quote]

Let's start with the shadow grin... Zoom in well and see the ojoro
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
okowande:
This guy head no correct. who are you to insult pple making ends meet in abroad? its not your fault tho, u dey get soft landing wt dem E money nah. oloriburuku omo onisina @ baba suwe voice.
It is either :

1: You didn't read the post.
2: You did not get his point
3: Something is wrong with your brain

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by buffalowings: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
oladayo63:

Let's start with the shadow grin... Zoom in well and see the ojoro

Ahaha
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
lol....the problem we get for nigeria nah u
whyyyyyyy me?
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Are Nigerians plain dumb or what? Poverty is defined by where you live and not by converting currencies. It is take a white America 7yrs-10yrs to save for a 20% downpayment for a house and another 30 yrs to pay the full mortgage. Moreover, even Taxi drivers, bricklayers and iron benders are building houses in Nigeria so what is this junkie saying?

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by femo86(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

It is either :

1: You didn't read the post.
2: You did not get his point
3: Something is wrong with your brain

okowande:

Na All of the above dey do her tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by chibuzorAbia: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
True my classmate is a brillant lawyer and now in America. Under a year and six months, he got his green card through marriage. I have help in buying 3 lands from the money he sends down home. He does security, cleaning and hotel job. Money he makes monthly converted to naira is N3.2m kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I am joining him soon cus a white lady is coming to marry me and we pay her.

LIE FROM HELL!!! ........please stop misleading our youths. He cant make that kind of money legitimately inspite of those jobs. He however may be doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by okowande(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
femo86:

Na All of the above dey do her tongue tongue tongue tongue
I agree say i dey in hurry to comment wtout reading properly, but must i take permission to post my anything about it? Na una dey feed me? Abeg mk all of una go look bush. Die hard Emoney fans n co. Na no get work
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by Dayoade92(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
okowande:
You def didn't read this post well. He didn't insult guys hustling abroad. Instead, he he condemned people in Nigeria mocking them or saying nasty things about them. Pele ti e o. undecided
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by yinkslinks(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
chibuzorAbia:

LIE FROM HELL!!! ........please stop misleading our youths. He cant make that kind of money legitimately inspite of those jobs. He however may be doing well.
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by RaeMystix: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
True my classmate is a brillant lawyer and now in America. Under a year and six months, he got his green card through marriage. I have help in buying 3 lands from the money he sends down home. He does security, cleaning and hotel job. Money he makes monthly converted to naira is N3.2m kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I am joining him soon cus a white lady is coming to marry me and we pay her.

You're spreading your laundry out for the world, then later you will began claiming the evil spirits in your village are the ones behind you being rejected by the immigration. Don't you know you are creating problems for yourself by revealing your future endeavors?. You even placed your pics on your page. Goodluck oo

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by yinkslinks(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
RaeMystix:

You're spreading your laundry out for the world, then later you will began claiming the evil spirits in your village is behind you being rejected by the immigration. Don't you know you are creating problems for yourself by revealing your future endeavors?. You even placed tour pics on your page. Goodluck oo
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by RaeMystix: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You're sticking out your tongue at someone who already has what you dream of. That was just an advice, and not out of jealousy.
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by yinkslinks(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
RaeMystix:

You're sticking out your tongue at someone who already has what you dream of. That was just an advice, and not out of jealousy.
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by RaeMystix: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Be careful of what you post to the public.
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by haywhyb(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2017
the man be using scope to catch the attention of Nigerians abroad. should they go for a show abroad Nigerians will turn up asap. that's more money for them you know
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2017
RaeMystix:

You're spreading your laundry out for the world, then later you will began claiming the evil spirits in your village are the ones behind you being rejected by the immigration. Don't you know you are creating problems for yourself by revealing your future endeavors?. You even placed your pics on your page. Goodluck oo

May God bless you for tellin him that. I actually thought i was the only ine thinkin that way too till i saw your post. Why would someone broadcast his future aspirations for pple to see. Na wah
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2017
RaeMystix:

May God bless you for tellin him that. I actually thought i was the only ine thinkin that way too till i saw your post. Why would someone broadcast his future aspirations for pple to see. Na wah

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by Tominiola: 2:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
The guy is right. There are people in the US and UK that have dedicated their existence to doing menials jobs and they are doing a lot better than a lot of White Collar workers in NIgerians.

They earning a lot more sef.
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by RaeMystix: 2:22am On Jan 17, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

He is just ignorant. His reply to my comment was that of a widget sticking out its tongue. Very childish.Then again, what can one expect from someone who post Comments like this on a public forum. Clueless.
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:26am On Jan 17, 2017
RaeMystix:

He is just ignorant. His reply to my comment was that of a widget sticking out its tongue. Very childish.Then again, what can one expect from someone who post Comments like this on a public forum. Clueless.

Lol... I just taya for am o. May God help him sha cheesy
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by sheymoni(m): 5:37am On Jan 17, 2017
bigsmoke2:
I would rather drive taxi I the UK than all the useless 100k per month jobs in Nigeria. A bricklayer in the UK earns more money than a surgeon in Nigeria

My broda not only in uk. A taxi driver in Abu Dhabi earns more than professor in Nigeria and they dont even have to touch their salary as they usually get tips from passengers. Let those who are forming in Nigeria continue, they are only confusing the angel of blessing
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by yinkslinks(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
RaeMystix:

Be careful of what you post to the public.
Re: Soso Soberekon Blasts Nigerians Laughing At Those Doing Menial Jobs Abroad by RaeMystix: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol... I just taya for am o. May God help him sha cheesy

Who even knows if he is telling the truth?. I suspect he is lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat / Charly Boy & Iyanya Dancing Azonto (Pictures) / Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.