Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

1yr And Still Counting,..more Ladies Needed (mature Mind Nd There's Age Bracket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1yr And Still Counting,..more Ladies Needed (mature Mind Nd There's Age Bracket (428 Views)

Advice Needed Mature Minds Only / Relationship Advice Needed. Mature Audience Only. I'm 20 And He's 28. / Why More Ladies Are Quiting Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1yr And Still Counting,..more Ladies Needed (mature Mind Nd There's Age Bracket by haywhy55(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do u like to be with real fun lover? U wanna be part of the hottest whatsapp group for mature mind, search for hot blazing group. PC me (09052293438) to get added. Be part of our next party. LADIES ARE MOSTLY WELCOME 

Quote me with this

HOT BLAZING 
To become a member of hot blazing group, you need to provide certain piece of information to the ADMIN HERE.
1. Name and nick
2. GENDER
3. Age
4. Location
5. Your pix
6. Reason why you like to join. THIS SHOULD BE WELL DEFINED KNOWING THAT YOUR DECISION IS SUBJECT TO THE OVERALL MOTIVE OF THE FAMILY AS STATE IN THIS PAGE. 

If u can't provide the above info, you will not only be added but will be blocked automatically
Re: 1yr And Still Counting,..more Ladies Needed (mature Mind Nd There's Age Bracket by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
This na jamb?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Date Older Men But Hates Gigolos.... / Married Man Defrauds Lady Of N450,000 After Fake Marriage Proposal / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.