Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) (39397 Views)

Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria / Chukwuemeka Chike John Okafor Celebrates 10th Birthday At The National Assembly / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by CastedDude: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hon. OKAFOR JOHN

This is the kind of man every lady wants. Despite how highly placed he is, he still helps out in the "other" room (kitchen). Pictured is Hon Deacon Prince Chike John Okafor, Chairman House oth Matters, former Commissioner For Finance Imo State, former Zenith Bank Manager, the Crown Prince of Umuokeh Obowo and a Deacon with Christ Embassy Church, Owerri -showcasing his cooking skill in the kitchen.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/being-big-man-does-not-stop-you-from.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Theyveedo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm it's nice tho

But I still hate being in the kitchen.
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by vitalisdiho(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
What a lady can do and a man can do it perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by johnpaulo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Super story

14 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
vitalisdiho:
What a lady can do and a man can do it perfectly
Not everything cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hw interesting smiley
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by gurunlocker: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
This one is only tasting already prepared meal now....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by beneviv(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice, future husband u don hear?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Adonis3: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017

Op thou shalt not insult the other room
undecided undecided

Kitchen is not the other room angry angry

#Adonis3HasSpoken

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by czaratwork: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
The man wan tap meat from him wife pot and you people are here forming he can cook

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by BCISLTD: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
angry someone should borrow me one IDGAF memes abeg
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Jorian1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
I still wonder why my father loves cooking equsi anD okro soup alone. When I hate okro, the man just too tight for cooking, Mumzy said while dating he does all the cooking. I see why me I de like scratch pot.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by kingsman66(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
op can lie
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by ziga: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
What is a big man? If you are hungry, you should be able to provide for yourself.

Nigerians and their "Yes sir, yes sir" attitude and undeserved entitlements sha!!!

10 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
must u tell the whole world that you woman wrapper
ewuuu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
He should let us taste the meal, only then will i be able to tell if he's a good cook.
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
AndyMolarAllwel:
must u tell the whole world that you woman wrapper
Cooking his meal doesn't make him a woman wrapper.

10 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by oladayo63(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
shocked dis man dey steal soup inside kitchen ni sha
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
I prepared Pizza once, believe me it was nice, but I took the pepper in the pepperoni to a whole new level.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Must he share it for the whole world to see, are there not men doing more than that
Benita27:
Cooking his meal doesn't make him a woman wrapper.

& I know too well that he didn't, he just want to show himself...Id!ot
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by tico1212(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
This one wey i dey see so dey try steal meat ni o..
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
cool try

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Adesiji77: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
"Hon Deacon Prince" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Kondomatic(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
CastedDude:
Hon. OKAFOR JOHN

This is the kind of man every lady wants.
Don't be stupid. How did you know what every lady likes? I have a friend who told me one day that she doesn't want a good cook for a husband. My aunt doesn't want her husband anywhere near her kitchen unless she's sick so quickly quit this unnecessary stupid generalisation.

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
OP are u mad?? sine when did a mere comissioner or bank manager became a big man u wanna call some one big start with the ssg deputy and governor at state level u can as well include those looters in the so-called national assembly

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by snowprince59(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Can someone give that man a Pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.