Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) (39557 Views)

Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria / Chukwuemeka Chike John Okafor Celebrates 10th Birthday At The National Assembly / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by voicelez: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
n
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by elidi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
gurunlocker:
This one is only tasting already prepared meal now....
because you don't go to the kitchen to cook doesn't mean that other men can't cook.
see the brighter side for once
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by tayoxx(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
. Nextttt
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
Cooking his meal doesn't make him a woman wrapper.
i bet his wife was busy watching zeeworld while he was in kitchen, is that not stupidity? angry
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
and this is news
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
I see cooking as something everyone should enjoy doing. Irrespective of gender or class!

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
vitalisdiho:
What a lady can do and a man can do it perfectly

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by elidi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
AndyMolarAllwel:
must u tell the whole world that you woman wrapper
ewuuu
woman wrapper? it is that same woman that gave birth to you, cleaned you up when you messed up when other left you and a man cook for his wife you call it woman wrapper. I won't think twice to do the same for my wife grin smiley we need to appreciate women

1 Like

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
ucsparks:
i bet his wife was busy watching zeeworld while he was in kitchen, is that not stupidity? angry
Nop!, it's love if he chose to do so while she's watching Zeeworld.
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by buchilino(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR, MOST MEN ALREADY NOS HOW 2 FRY PLANTAIN N COOK INDOMIE.
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Timi141: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
undecided Ibo people and unnecessary titles. Just for one Facebook post.
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Olumaeme: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeew, everybody just want to trend on social media
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Impeller(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
My fellow Nigerians, please can someone help me explain why MILK is always finishing beforr MILO?
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nonsense!!
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Am not preventing u nigga, kwantinu..... All the best man.....men moved by deceiving words of women...
elidi:

woman wrapper? it is that same woman that gave birth to you, cleaned you up when you messed up when other left you and a man cook for his wife you call it woman wrapper. I won't think twice to do the same for my wife grin smiley we need to appreciate women
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Kingingdave: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Impeller:
My fellow Nigerians, please can someone help me explain why MILK is always finishing beforr MILO?
. Hahaha
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by PStacks(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
CastedDude:
Hon. OKAFOR JOHN

This is the kind of man every lady wants. Despite how highly placed he is, he still helps out in the "other" room (kitchen). Pictured is Hon Deacon Prince Chike John Okafor, Chairman House oth Matters, former Commissioner For Finance Imo State, former Zenith Bank Manager, the Crown Prince of Umuokeh Obowo and a Deacon with Christ Embassy Church, Owerri -showcasing his cooking skill in the kitchen.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/being-big-man-does-not-stop-you-from.html

who told him he is a big man?

what are the indices and criteria used to categories someone as a big man.. that is the problem with our society..

who is a big man and who is a small man..

Buhari should just let these biafran bygots go their own jeje..

these people seem to have this crazy ideology about life.

how will you in all honesty say an igbo man is better off a yoruba or an hausa man.. that is the every bane of being inferior.

igbo ma.. big man.. Honorable, pastor, evangelist, speaker.. royal highness, carry all the titles and decorate yourself and claim big man..

mtcheeeewww. big man my foot.
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
See as the man dey lick,dis man go sabi give head o.
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Not everything cheesy
Pregnancy I suppose
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
Don't be stupid. How did you know what every lady likes? I have a friend who told me one day that she doesn't want a good cook for a husband. My aunt doesn't want her husband anywhere near her kitchen unless she's sick so quickly quit this unnecessary stupid generalisation.

This is true, I once interviewed a lady, and she told me same too, and some of her reasons was base on the fact that men who can cooked always find fault in a woman's food, and can sometimes takes the woman's food to be distasteful....
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by UchaNwababa: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
CriticMaestro:
OP are u mad?? sine when did a mere comissioner or bank manager became a big man u wanna call some one big start with the ssg deputy and governor at state level u can as well include those looters in the so-called national assembly
Guy ur wicked chaii see insult
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by bamangar: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do big men cook jollof rice?

Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
UchaNwababa:
Guy ur wicked chaii see insult
wicked is shekau...me am just a kritik
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
mtchew*
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by edibless0(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Prepared what you eat by yourself.[color=#006600][/color] tongue
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
This man go finish the soup in the kitchen oo grin
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by alaskido(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Only you na Hon, Deacon and Prince. The man is stealing from his wife's pot of soup. grin
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na big man be this? Feeding fat on tax payers money de make proud tuofiakwa undecided

CastedDude:
Hon. OKAFOR JOHN

This is the kind of man every lady wants. Despite how highly placed he is, he still helps out in the "other" room (kitchen). Pictured is Hon Deacon Prince Chike John Okafor, Chairman House oth Matters, former Commissioner For Finance Imo State, former Zenith Bank Manager, the Crown Prince of Umuokeh Obowo and a Deacon with Christ Embassy Church, Owerri -showcasing his cooking skill in the kitchen.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/being-big-man-does-not-stop-you-from.html
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
vitalisdiho:
What a lady can do and a man can do it perfectly
can a man bleed every month
Re: Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) by assana: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin he go use tasting finish the food.. nice sha I like this kind of man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Traders Attacked By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra, Goods Destroyed / Queen Of England Presents To Chukwu-Emeka Chikezie An MBE Award / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.