Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For (1993 Views)

Iphone X - The Latest Smartphone By Apple. See Specs And Price / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Budding Nigerian Comedienne; Chigurl Shows Off Her Latest Smartphone(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Advise On The Latest Smartphone To Go For by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
funmyade:
work hard and save up. There is dignity in a labour you can be proud of, not the type of 'hustling' u said
make she no work hard, na her pussy go suffer, I remembered banging one of our street girl for 3k just yesterday,I almost removed her intestine with my big prickm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Etisalat Free 200MB Without Downloading My Etisalat Application / Itel 1516 / Chinese Version Android Stuck On 2g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.