Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand (964 Views)

Reno Omokri: Cee-C Is Better Than Buhari For Apologizing After Insulting Tobi / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by Purplebirdrep: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Candidate

The presidential candidate on the platform of KOWA in the 2015 presidential election, Remi Sonaiya has stated that she would have performed better if given the opportunity to lead the nation. Speaking with Premium Times, the outspoken woman said she was ever ready to lead Nigeria anytime she was called upon.

Asked if she would have done anything better than the current government led by President Muhammadu Buhari, Sonaiya said, “Of course, I would have done better by God’s help. For example, I would have consulted widely in selecting members of my cabinet, so that we would get the best people to manage our affairs in different sectors. Party considerations would not have been primary; the interest of the country would have been.

“And I would have gotten the cabinet in place before my inauguration, so that we would really hit the ground running. It’s strange to nominate people for ministerial positions and not have them assessed by the Senate on their competence in specific areas.”

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Y did the bomb the plan na??
Purplebirdrep:
I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Candidate

The presidential candidate on the platform of KOWA in the 2015 presidential election, Remi Sonaiya has stated that she would have performed better if given the opportunity to lead the nation. Speaking with Premium Times, the outspoken woman said she was ever ready to lead Nigeria anytime she was called upon.

Asked if she would have done anything better than the current government led by President Muhammadu Buhari, Sonaiya said, “Of course, I would have done better by God’s help. For example, I would have consulted widely in selecting members of my cabinet, so that we would get the best people to manage our affairs in different sectors. Party considerations would not have been primary; the interest of the country would have been.

“And I would have gotten the cabinet in place before my inauguration, so that we would really hit the ground running. It’s strange to nominate people for ministerial positions and not have them assessed by the Senate on their competence in specific areas.”
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by ArcFresky(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
While I suppourt her... the bitter truth is I dont think she would have done a better job.
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
When will boko haram stop dis na??
Purplebirdrep:

Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by SuperSuave(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
A Yoruba proverb says: "T'iya nla ba gbeni sanle, kekeke a ma gori eni"

How do I translate a bitçh sefangry
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Purplebirdrep:

Senate that is not even competent
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by VickyRotex(f): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
While I support her. "It's easier said than done at times" cry
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by VickyRotex(f): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
A Yoruba proverb says: T'iya nla ba gbeni sable, kekeke a ma gori eni"

How do I translate a bitçh sefangry

I'm yoruba, but I dont even understand that. angry
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by SuperSuave(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm yoruba, but I dont even understand that. angry
Stupid keyboard

T'iya nla ba gbeni sanle, kekeke a ma gori eni"

You don't know how to read Yoruba
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by VickyRotex(f): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:

Stupid keyboard

T'iya nla ba gbeni sanle, kekeke a ma gori eni"

You don't know how to read Yoruba
\

lol. Never heard the proverb. But I think I understand now with the correction.

Kind of means: If a great crisis hits someone, anything available will be an option or a means to an end. Am I right?

Btw, what's Kekeke?
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by Jokerman(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Women in power over the world have shown to be merciless looters and hypocrites...

I doubt yours would have been any different especially a feminine Nigerian politician...
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by SuperSuave(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
VickyRotex:
\

lol. Never heard the proverb. But I think I understand now with the correction.

Kind of means: If a great crisis hits someone, anything available will be an option or a means to an end. Am I right?

Btw, what's Kekeke?
If a great crisis hits someone, smaller crisis will now have their chance

'Kekeke' is little/smaller ones, I think the word was derived from 'kekere' which means small
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by PatriotTemidayo: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Persist Madam, its not goodnight yet.

We are willingly and ready for new taste of leaders, the present leadership is stale and lack every palatable feel.
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
If a great crisis hits someone, smaller crisis will now have their chance

'Kekeke' is little/smaller ones, I think the word was derived from 'kekere' which means small

Oh I see. Never knew there was a word like "Kekeke"

Thanks for the correction!
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by SuperSuave(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh I see. Never knew there was a word like "Kekeke"

Thanks for the correction!
thanks for the interpretation smiley

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by VickyRotex(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
thanks for the interpretation smiley

My Pleasure!
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by Acetyl(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anything aside Buhari would 've been better. Baba is in a state of confusion.
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Purplebirdrep:

You would have been dead in two weeks. 6weeks, tops.
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by Fedayeen02: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
ArcFresky:
While I suppourt her... the bitter truth is I dont think she would have done a better job.

Anyone with Bsc would have done better than that Fool without SSCE.

Buhari is even worse than the word FAILURE
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by temitemi1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
buhari is a failure!!
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:

If it was about degrees, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ernest Shonekan, and the ineffectual buffoon would have done marvelous jobs.

Nigeria is about being able to control the greedy politicians, the over-ambitious military, and the irrational and short-sighted civilian population. Your military leaders (and most politicians) understand this.
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by ArcFresky(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fedayeen02:

Eeya, dis politicians have deceived you into thinking PMB doesn't have a certificate. ... why dont u ask yourself where his certificate was when he started contesting the presidency since 2001?

Secondly, in my own humble opinion, I don't think a fool can become a president
Unless maybe everyone in the country is a fool..

Third even if Buhari has ssce and he cant cope with oil $50/barrel... what did GEJ with PHD achieve with oil @$120/barrel... you might want to say good roads, or Niger delta peace....guy... if there is money everybody will be peacefull.

See, we need to learn to appreciate things...

If GEJ was still president, I am pretty sure its either we would have borrowed to our neck, or become a failed state...(even when oil was @ $120 we were still borrowing.)

Or how else do u explain someone expending money meant for bullets on houses for his son's?

Or how can someone share billions of dollars amongs themselves...?

And we still keep saying PMB is a fool.. e.t.c...
The question is, would GEJ (Ph.D) have done better? If he had to cope with lower oil prices, conflict in the north and south?
Re: I Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari – Remi Sonaiya, KOWA Presidential Cand by BudeYahooCom: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
yoruba muslims will disagree with her. They'll prefer a brain-dead over Remi Sonaiya?

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha & Health Minister Commission Imo 1st 24hrs Emergency Response Centre(pi / Why It Is Plain Foolishness To Attend The 2face Protest / New Engineering Construction Command Boss Visit Aregbesola - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.