Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital (40324 Views)

SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by dopemama(f): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sometimes I wonder the type of heart these infidels were born with!! God pls takeover the world! The world is becoming unsafe by the day
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by dfrost: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
osazsky:
Wen dem dey bomb different churches una dey support dem. Now dem Don begin dey bomb does wey dey hide them.na e Don clear for una eye. Live with it

That's quite harsh angry.
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by osuofia2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Allah Huakbar ........ yeye de smell...Now time for them to taste the stew of what they did to Christians, now is their time...........our God Never sleeps

1 Like

Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by Drguzzykola(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Partaker:
Buhari y all this nah, u promise to wipe away bokoharam in two weeks, but look at what we are seeing, there is God o!!

young boy is better u keep quiet if u dont have any meaniful thing to say, am not buharis fan but i can at least appreciate his war against boko haram to an extent...

the little he did u never appreciated atall.. all u know is holding him word for word..black race and there low IQ self is tiring. well lemme agree u only wana make fool of urself for this minute .God never created u like this
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by druwak: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
i thought Buhari said he has defeated book haram, who are dis ones sef, apc and their business of lying .... #peteru

1 Like

Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by ademega(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
God would come save us
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by Osyabj: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
BREAKING: How Bill Gates Is Sponsoring Boko Haram Insurgency In Nigeria Revealed

The Global Prolife Alliance (GPA) Council has identified American billionaire, Bill Gates as a major foreign sponsor of the Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria’s North East region.

Speaking with journalists in Owerri, the chairman of the GPA, Dr. Philip Njemanze disclosed that Gates and Monsanto were sponsoring the insurgency in the region using their biotechnology companies.
According to him, the major aim of the insurgency was to capture the food security of Nigeria and control Africa’s largest nation by population and economy, adding that this could only be possible by fighting to displace the indigenous farmers in the country and replace them with Genetically Modified Organisms, GMOs corporate farms in the North East food basket region of Nigeria.

Njemanze, revealed that the name Boko Haram was only used as a cover-up in the terrorism attacks, saying that the actual perpetrators were hired assassins and mercenaries by the Blackwater (also called Xe-Service, and now Academi) private army owned by Gates and Mosanto.

Click here for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/3463057/breaking-how-bill-gates-sponsoring
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dindondin:
God punish Boko Haram
God bless them until zoo Nigeria falls
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
ArabMopol:
I'm not pitying any if them both the victim and the culprits, what ever you sow is what you will reap, they are reaping what they sow.... karma never forget
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boko Haram must continue until zoo Nigeria falls
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by donbenie(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
chuose2:
ADEBOYE LIKE'S TO PORTRAY HE IS PROPHET!
HOW COME HE DID NOT PREDICT ANY OF THESE ATTACKS?

YOU KNOW WHY ?,
HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL TO BRINGING THIS JIHADI GOVT TO POWER angry

ADEBOYE CANNOT CONDEMN THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS!

BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN MEETING IMAMS AND PLANNING TO UNITE CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

SO WE SHOULD ALL LAY THE BLAME FOR THESE CONTINUED ATTACKS AT REDEEMEDS & ADEBOYE'S FEET!
Na Westin Adeboye and Redeem do you?
How come you're singling him out,is he the only MOG in this country?
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by Dindondin(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
project50:
God bless them until zoo Nigeria falls
and may you be victim of Boko Haram if you don't stop being tribalistic
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by LastProphet: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy cheesy

You a clown bro...

you are the clown together with all the jambites on this site. since bokoharam is still strong then tell us the address of one, only one of their office! Nigeria army has offices everywhere so pls tell us the address of BH office! why Seun registers teenagers with big mouths amazes me
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by henryhemon(m): 12:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Daslim180:
Eyahhh.... Wishing him a quick recovery. R.I.P to the dead...... Nigeria security still have a long way to go.

Well go and join to make it a short way to go. You think it's by commenting on nairaland? person.
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by henryhemon(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2017
phkka1:
This problem of Boko Haram was created to send Jonathan parking from Aso Rock. Now it is extremely difficult to stop it. Which way our able president? Should we fold our hands and watch the BH boys and girls wipe out Nigeria? What do we do? Remember, attack on the BH is attack on the entire Northern Nigeria.
What's your proof for making this assertion? When will people stop being silly?
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by grandstar(m): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy cheesy

You a clown bro...

What to you know about guerilla groups? Have you heard of the FARC? Shining Path? Can you even mame one?
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by chuose2: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2017
donbenie:
Na Westin Adeboye and Redeem do you?
Adeboye deceived us and made us vote for Buhari

donbenie:

How come you're singling him out,is he the only MOG in this country?
Who said he is a MOG?

Nevertheless he has refused to speakout against the killings

Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by donbenie(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2017
chuose2:

Adeboye deceived us and made us vote for Buhari

Who said he is a MOG?

Nevertheless he has refused to speakout against the killings

Am no adherent of Redeem nor am I holding brief for any Pastor, but I do feel singling him out is not being fair nor objective,if supporting Buhari was wrong,he wasn't the only one.. what of Rev Father Mbaka,he was even more passionate and vehement about his support for Buhari and opposition to Goodluck..I don't see him being vilified to this extent..
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
grandstar:

What to you know about guerilla groups? Have you heard of the FARC? Shining Path? Can you even mame one?

Last week a military formation was attacked, bombs also went off...

This week, they've been able to bomb inside a citadel of learning and you think they're weak?

BH has always employed guerilla tactics and this is no different...

Those groups you mentioned, they still exist today for a reason, guerilla warfare is just what it is...it's a tactic the enemy uses to instill fear in the populace and appear stronger, but that doesn't mean it's a sign of weakness, it's just a tactic!

Moreover, this was a bomb blast in which many lives were lost, you should not be talking about weakness or strength, the enemy succeeded and that is what the govt should be concerned about right now - protecting strategic locations like schools, churches and mosques, etc...

After all being said and done, terrorism has actually come to stay. Deal with that...
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
LastProphet:

you are the clown together with all the jambites on this site. since bokoharam is still strong then tell us the address of one, only one of their office! Nigeria army has offices everywhere so pls tell us the address of BH office! why Seun registers teenagers with big mouths amazes me

I don't know who you are but stop making reckless and careless statements, you're blabbering here but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to say sh1t to my face.

I can comfortably feed you and members of your family so do not come here thinking everyone is a student like you probably are...

Go hang yourself if you're pained by my statement you punk ass mofo...
Re: Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital by chuose2: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
donbenie:
Am no adherent of Redeem nor am I holding brief for any Pastor, but I do feel singling him out is not being fair nor objective,if supporting Buhari was wrong,he wasn't the only one.. what of Rev Father Mbaka,he was even more passionate and vehement about his support for Buhari and opposition to Goodluck..I don't see him being vilified to this extent..

we all know that Mbaka is a joke.

Adeboye is milking people DRY to fund his life style.

No Christian had an influnce on the election like Adeboye did.if he was truly for Jesus, He'd never have supported Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.