Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) (61840 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / Abuja-Lokoja Road Blocked By Villagers Protesting Against Army Over Land / Charms Placed At Akwa Ibom Ministry By Villagers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by lilfreezy: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
If she was already caught, the they shouldn't have shot her dead. They could aswell get some vital information from her, then maybe shoot her later

1 Like

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
ngolokante:

Yeah just as Christianity lost one more follower when Hitler was killed
Hitler wasn't a christian , and please stop using Hitler Actions to Justify this act of stupidity by Muslims. how can a religion promise 77 virgins for killing one self all in the name of Religion...can you see such in the Bible? never

1 Like

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by PaulIdu: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
i hope she wasnt shot in cold blood ? God punish those forcing these children to strap bombs
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by smart024(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am suspecting that since Shekau was not captured Sambisa, it seems he escaped and is now somewhere in Maiduguri o...
Just amagine the number of attacks on the school within a short time...
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by kabrud: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
AlphaStyles:
so for saving life's they are now idiots? I can see you have no medulla

Allow him. From their comments, u can easily identify them. He must have been properly handled by the men of the Nigerian Army for doing something illicit.

1 Like

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Polyestar:

So, must they kill her?
Fvck off!
if they don't kill her now and she detonates that bomb and kill people, u will be bashing the security forces for not doing their jobs. ungrateful Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by georgio(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
this is a war on terror......and in war, there is no innocent. Man,woman, child ,goat. fowl, dat stands in opposition must go down. #Noinnocenceinwar.
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
They used religion of PISS to brainwashed her for destruction cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by kabrud: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
osuofia2:

Hitler wasn't a christian , and please stop using Hitler Actions to Justify this act of stupidity by Muslims. how can a religion promise 77 virgins for killing one self all in the name of Religion...can you see such in the Bible? never

What annoys me with some of u is that when some verses are quoted for u now, u will either start differentiating btw testaments or showing how no one obeys any of those parts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
kabrud:

Allow him. From their comments, u can easily identify them. He must have been properly handled by the men of the Nigerian Army for doing something illicit.
belike na em make grin

1 Like

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by kabrud: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
nellyelitz:
They used religion of PISS to brainwashed her for destruction cry

Even illiterates are talking, hmmm. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
doskie:
be wise. Don't be a tool for our politicians. This is a make belief thing. You are a lady, do you think a girl of that age would willingly allow herself to be strapped with bombs? Even a man of 30 years will fear. She is a victim obviously. She needed help.
Hmmmm, okay , I get ur point .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by zicky(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
She was caught by villagers and the army shot her.

I was expecting something like in white movie where the actor talk to the suicide bomber till she start crying and at the end the bomb get defused
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by seunakin231(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wrong call to make, buh if dey got close to the girl, they should have talked her out.. just saying don't know what went down.
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Eledan: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
alizma:

what do you know about life? thank God for where you were born. that girl is just a victim and if not for grace, that could be you.

You are a product of your society. Age is a clear evidence of leadership failure in the north
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by georgio(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
zicky:
She was caught by villagers and the army shot her.

I was expecting something like in white movie where the actor talk to the suicide bomber till she start crying and at the end the bomb get defused

My broda....u get to only see dat in movies....this is real life.
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by arsenic33(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some people have been trying hard to be FTC since seun cross puberty age.
Seun, na joke o.[/quote]
I b no 1
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by pesty100(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
temitemi1:
wasted embarassed
reminds me of Grand Theft Auto
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by tutaboi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
alizma:
innocent girl wasted. RIP peace.
FTC for the third time today.

Seun, na joke o.
.....carry cup
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by toshmann(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Disgusting!!
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Osyabj: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
100% of these girls are drugged before they strap them with bomb. The Army knows that fact and should NOT have shot a poor DRUGGED girl in cold blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Lasskeey: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
KyleBrry:
I am very much pleased with this news.
....Correct Reaction cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by justicejay(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
femo86:

She could be an innocent girl.......

You be MFM abi take am easy abeg wink
Wait oo guy. Abt dat mfm stuff,
Is it all over nigeria the mfm they pray with 'die by fire'.
Cos just of yesterday I attended a mfm church in the area I just relocate too just cos I couldn't find baptist near me and I feel like worshiping in the church, so I choose the mfm which is nearer.
The prayer section was like a drama to me, any prayer point layed by the pastor it will be ended with die by fire. And if you see how the congregation were shouting and rolling on the ground shouting die die die die die, die by fire I just pocket my hand and was watching with my jaw dropped.
But I couldn't share my experience with anyone cos I thought maybe its just wat the pastor of dat branch injected in them. But I don't knw its nation wide oooo.
Na wa ooo, na different kind church dey sha
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by princetom1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
angeltolly:
Who knows what was given to this one in other to carry out this deadly and evil act It might just be ordinary food with the promise to give them more food when they return. Of course, most of these little girls won't be told they will die in the process angry

This is the reason every chold in the north must go to school (not Arabic school pls), failure for any parent to send their children to school must become a crime punishable under law. So that nobody will brainwashed dem easily. Its true, when u know the truth, the truth will set u free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by osuofia2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
kabrud:

What annoys me with some of u is that when some verses are quoted for u now, u will either start differentiating btw testaments or showing how no one obeys any of those parts.
When last did you hear Christians carrying arms against Non Christians ? but islam celebrate Killings
Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Polyestar:
She wasn't brainwashed but forced. A look at her eyes would tell you an innocent girl (a victim) has just been wasted by the coward Nigerian Army.

RIP, kid!
u call them coward ,wen she might have ended up killing scores of human like u...
e
but in other word sha ,i wish there is a way they can interogate with the girl and question her smh maybe they can get good fact tfrom her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Marrtynze(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
tiwaz:
A third female suicide bomber was gunned down earlier today by the military at Bara Karaya village behind university of Maiduguri.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/01/third-female-suicide-bomber-caught-villagers-shot-dead-photos/

Me too Man, me too, I used to be indifferent bout news like this before but not anymore, U kill by the sword, U die by it too, heartless humans, never seen more wicked people than terrorists
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by somehowpenis(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
angeltolly:
Who knows what was given to this one in other to carry out this deadly and evil act It might just be ordinary food with the promise to give them more food when they return. Of course, most of these little girls won't be told they will die in the process angry
the same way you see mmm participants brainwashed into being ready to die defending sergy is exactly the same way these girls are brainwashed into being ready to die for allah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is she dead? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by restored2016(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's a pity it has to end like this! Someone said innocent girl! hmmm then her to be victims are guilty isn't It?
Re: Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) by buffalowings: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
alizma:
innocent girl wasted. RIP peace.
FTC for the third time today.

Seun, na joke o.
Joke?
Oya chop a lengthy ban cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.