Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (89672 Views)

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
this is serious.....

i must be ftc to shame ma enemies...

u can help me

btw am seriousgrin
Go away joor!, grin
Ftc will not help you, if u so badly desire that look for potential front page thread on politics section.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Pque(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rip, but no details of d event was shared.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Like seriously?
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Papacypaul(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by nijanigga: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
walcut:
Abeg transfer that dog to calabar so that disposition of justice can take place.
or send the dog to china for full pepper soup,nothing will be spared.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
End time dog.
RIP lad
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
the President elect has pay his dues. don't tell me there is
no standard hospital in Gambia
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
Go away joor!, grin
Ftc will not help you, if u so badly desire that look for potential front page thread on politics section.
mmmmmmmm.....are u advising me orrundecided
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
They send that dog.... definitely not an ordinary dog
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by samsard(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Noblesoul123:
If you mention African Science, those with westernized brains will come out to say rubbish.

My the boy's soul find peace in Heaven.

Let me come and be going.
Why don't you use social media invented using "African science"? sell African science defence technology to the world and earn us some desperately needed respect on the international scene?

1 Like

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by yuzzay: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ladySuperb(f): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
biggerboyc:
The owner of the dog with the dog should be sue and if found guilty the should be imprisoned
And does that raise the dead boy ??
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Juju things going...
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
civil war alert
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Emmalexmng: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nah this dog?

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
frenzydilz:
Rabies doesn't kill that fast.
You're wrong sir. In most cases the patient is dead within 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Better run from senegal now mr presido!
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by obamabinladen(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
femi4:
Is dog no longer a domestic animal?
Political Dog. lol
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by uncleabbey(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
If nah Naija. Dem go shout say nah juju
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
WTF? First Adama Barrow died, then his son. What next, "Barrow's father was never born" shocked

I'm inclined to think this news is also fake*

*But RIP if true.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
bigsmoke2:
mortality rate is 100% percent
From my own experience self, yes.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by san316(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
See mature country. If na Nigeria now you'll start seeing comments like

This is just the beginning, karma is a biatch

RIP but the blood of the innocent will never rest, ur sins will catch up with u

Those that give a fork are in jammeh's toilet rip.

End time dog

Etc.

When naija go mature like this?

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Noblesoul123:
If you mention African Science, those with westernized brains will come out to say rubbish.

My the boy's soul find peace in Heaven.

Let me come and be going.
Na witch possess the dog

1 Like

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
StainlessH:

I can hear what your not saying. My thoughts too.
How I wish there's more of you on Nairaland.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nma27:
Na witch possess the dog

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by amuijiji: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
CXLVII:
A star has downed.
A light has been put-off

May his gentle soul rest in peace....

How I wish it was Amuijiji that was bitten to death by a local dog

Certainly bite ur dad to death before Amuijiji..
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by neonly: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mrjo:
I dey fear dog
Me toooooooo intact I hate them
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
femi4:
Is dog no longer a domestic animal?
Help me ask the Gambians oh
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ewooh!snoop dogs every where?
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
martineverest:
jammeh is gradually turning into animals

Lol
Thread is giving me joy
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
walcut:
Abeg transfer that dog to calabar so that disposition of justice can take place.

Really?
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
nickxtra:
Why na President Jammey? You could not get the father, now you are attacking his innocent children. May God pay you back in million fold.

Hmmmmmmm

Who told you this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.