Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (89670 Views)

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmm
So sad

RIP to the boy
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by jfleece(m): 1:00am On Jan 17, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
10th to comment!

lawd help be ftc..bikonu lawd

Dog

Can u c me
guy u wan use laugh kill me ooooo.. Funny pikin
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by jfleece(m): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2017
I am not understanding... Somborri gimme alomo..... D dog teeth get acid poison??
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2017
see what ekuke have done, those slim dogs with long tiny tails that backs like Lai Mohamed, they have the highest rabbies, my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by repogirl(f): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmm..... Yeye smells somewhere in this story.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by thesicilian: 1:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by fxlord2012: 2:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmmmmm....so for d fada to sit on d throne, sumtin precious(poor innocent boy) must go......Afrikans are drunk wen it comes to power.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Faybaby(f): 5:23am On Jan 17, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by darnley16(m): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2017
poksmahn:
may his soul rest in peace.. This wont stop me from buying a German Shepherd.. they are totally adorable
lol u crazy
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Question - bet why are the comments on nairaland so different from others up there?
Answer -Cos for naija people no dey die unless other people kill them. Tweh! Yes I just troway spit in my parlor.. ... Chineke! In my parlor? Oya come lick am... Sorry, clean am and commotu for mi face naw naw bikonu.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Tonason: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2017
That one has been used for sacrifice.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by SamiraF: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2017
End time dog bite. What an unfortunate tragedy for Adama Barrow, may the boy's soul rest in peace. Barrow's refusal or inabilty to return for the funeral rites for his own 8 year old son is not a good sign of character, is he so eager to be Gambia's president that he omitted to secure the welfare and safety of his own family when he decamped to Senegal to await inauguration by the Buhari-Pokenosing-Brigade? He left his family in Gambia and fled by himself to Senegal on Badluck Buhari's advice, and this is the result. A man that flees to safety without observing "women and children first", a man that sacrificed his son's safety while securing his own safety may not be the man who can be entrusted with the responsibility for a country.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by eitch: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2017
ta4ba3:
I thought muslims don't train dogs... rip to d dead... may karma catch up with d dog
where you see am say na muslim own za dog?
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by eitch: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2017
SamiraF:
End time dog bite. What an unfortunate tragedy for Adama Barrow, may the boy's soul rest in peace. Barrow's refusal or inabilty to return for the funeral rites for his own 8 year old son is not a good sign of character, is he so eager to be Gambia's president that he omitted to secure the welfare and safety of his own family when he decamped to Senegal to await inauguration by the Buhari-Pokenosing-Brigade? He left his family in Gambia and fled by himself to Senegal on Badluck Buhari's advice, and this is the result. A man that flees to safety without observing "women and children first", a man that sacrificed his son's safety while securing his own safety may not be the man who can be entrusted with the responsibility for a country.
infected with buharism (running away from primary responsibility)
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by krixik(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2017
RIP but how can a president elect of a country rear dogs without vaccinating them. He must be a careless man and i pity Gambia because his carelessness will plunge their economy into depression just like Nigeria.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2017
poksmahn:
lol.. is like u wan go jail.. i heard a story of a man dat killed an American police dog(german shepherd) and got 12 years in prison.
Dat one na America, I go chop am nothing go happen! grin
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
Is dog no longer a domestic animal?
This very dog has gone wild
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by wtfCode: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2017
mmsen:

You mean when you don't take them to a vet to get the necessary shots.
Socializing a dog is not buying drugs 4 ur dog or taking it 2 the vet. U have to make it like people,take it out 4 walk,n not caging it all the time. angry
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by mmsen: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2017
wtfCode:

Socializing a dog is not buying drugs 4 ur dog or taking it 2 the vet. U have to make it like people,take it out 4 walk,n not caging it all the time. angry

You need to inoculate your dog against rabies.

There's no excuse for a pet dog having rabies in 2017.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by wtfCode: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2017
mmsen:

You need to inoculate your dog against rabies.

There's no excuse for a pet dog for having rabies in 2017.
undecided undecided undecided
Inoculation is different from socialization. undecided
And who wouldn't wanna inoculate his dog??
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by gemale(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
I suspect Jammeh. Dt dude b lyk person wey dey do jazz. Im no fit get papa, Im come get d pikin.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ejirocaro: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Witches nd witzard on motion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.