Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (89669 Views)

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by flexxlux: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na where u see dis dog?
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
wink I just viewed your profile and saw a thread that insinuate that you are a calabar girl smiley
When last did you eat dog? cool
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by CXLVII: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
amuijiji:

Certainly bite ur dad to death before Amuijiji..

So far it will still bite u to death, I don't mind
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Lasskeey: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
walcut:
Abeg transfer that dog to calabar so that disposition of justice can take place.

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
ArabMopol:
the President elect has pay his dues. don't tell me there is

no standard hospital in Gambia

Well spoken

Best comment so far
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thus Adama Barrow really needs to visit Benin for more Jazz, else stories that touch shall start ruining headlines soon. . .

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
mmsen:

Tell us about this 'African science' and why it has eluded the resh of the world.
because many people in the "rest of the world" are engaged and not idle as we have them in quantum in Africa. If you are still in doubt, go and remove the mask from the native doctor's shrine in your village. Your name will be among items that would grace the headline of The Punch newspaper with headline like "thunder strike mmsen while trying to play with the gods''

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mrjo:
I dey fear dog
As in eeeeeeehn cry
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

because many people in the "rest of the world" are engaged and not idle as we have them in quantum in Africa. If you are still in doubt, go and remove the mask from the native doctor's shrine in your village. Your name will be among items that would grace the headline of The Punch newspaper with headline like "thunder strike mmsen while trying to play with the gods''
shocked Omaikot sad

grin
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Africans and worthless rituals. I hope he wasn't used to appease the gods of their useless Land.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Guy!! Check yourself and prepare o!! Na spiritual war u dey fight o! Dog chop your pikin? Na west side dog o!! Programmed dog!! Watch Universal soldiers u go understand the op code
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
poksmahn:
may his soul rest in peace.. This wont stop me from buying a German Shepherd.. they are totally adorable
And I will rather eat the German shepherd, dog meat! Best meat ever!
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by mmsen: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
wtfCode:
When u don't socialize ur dogs,this kinda problem happens.

You mean when you don't take them to a vet to get the necessary shots.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by poksmahn(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

And I will rather eat the German shepherd, dog meat! Best meat ever!
eating man's best friend no offence o.. i dont think you can afford to buy a German Shepherd to eat
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
poksmahn:
eating man's best friend no offence o.. i dont think you can afford to buy a German Shepherd to eat
What if I kidnap it? grin
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Juju iyaf enter the matter
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adama Barrow Has Sacrificed His Son To The Satan Of This World Who In Return Will Make Him A President.
Open Your Eyes People.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by poksmahn(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What if I kidnap it? grin
lol.. is like u wan go jail.. i heard a story of a man dat killed an American police dog(german shepherd) and got 12 years in prison.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sacrifice need to be done for Barrow to take over otherwise he will not be alive to see that day. So this is it. Rip boy.
Don't didn't bite since Na now e come dey bite you.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:
Sad. Most likely had Rabies from the dog bite, always a very difficult disease to treat even in the most advanced medical facilities...

oga rabies takes a minimum of 31 days to surface
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by ABJ4Real(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Accidental incident too suspicious to believe. Welcome to Africa- the continent of everything goes. RIP.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Charly68: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jameh's witchcraft operations in force ; thank God 19th is almost at hand the voodoo attack will stop
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by amuijiji: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
CXLVII:

So far it will still bite u to death, I don't mind

Better..
When I ve no fuc.k to give.
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Odelhorno1990: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
That dog should be jailed, there's no hiding place for evil doers EXCERPT in Aso rock and Kirikiri!
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by CXLVII: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
amuijiji:

Better..
When I ve no fuc.k to give.

Small man!
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by JOHNGLO: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerians. See our reactions to the issue. Some dey talk about the dog, etc. Just take a close look at the reply from the other African countries. we got a long way to go...
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by amuijiji: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
CXLVII:

Small man Forked CXLVII to begot you.!
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by jarmoskie: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
sacrificial lamb
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by frenzydilz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:

You're wrong sir. In most cases the patient is dead within 24hrs.
The dog bite is recent. Rabies virus incubates for about a month before symptoms start manifesting. It's only when the symptoms present that it becomes almost impossible to treat. I'm not wrong bro
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by lailo: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
I dnt understand?Dog bite him in senegal?meaning senegal presidential security dogs?Think he's being host in senegal?
Re: Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Aye oooooooooooo. I'm sure they sented that dog to the father but sawed the boy and bited him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.