Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (45221 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Governor Shettima Visits Scenes Of Bomb Blast & Injured CJTFs In Hospital(pics) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by byteem: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Trapnews:
We are at War, I hope the British are now happy seeing the monsters they created, they refuse to grant asylum and will even deport at the point of entry. I have a feeling that soon enough, the World will need us and then... we will remind them. Aside the conflicts, Nigeria is a safe haven devoid of Natural disasters. Don't ask me how undecided

HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE BRITISH.... IS IT THE BRITISH THAT CREATED RELIGIOUS BIGOTS WHO KILL IN THE NAME OF ALLAH... IS IT THE BRITISH THAT CREATED MONSTERS WHO MISINTERPRETE THE QUARAN TO JUSTIFY THEIR HEINOUS CRIMES... WHAT DID THE BRITISH DO ..

IS IT THE BRITISH THAT STRAPPED A BOMB TO A TODDLER AND BRAINWASHED HER TO TAKE HER LIFE AND THE LIFE OF OTHER...
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by taiwo3489(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

Interesting....
Wish u goodluck in ur forthcoming exam...
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
taiwo3489:

Wish u goodluck in ur forthcoming exam...

Thank you dear
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by taiwo3489(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

Thank you dear
Ma pleasure...
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by WRAKE(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nma27:
Say No To Terrorism!
i like ur personal text, its inspiring
Nma27
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2017
WRAKE:

i like ur personal text, its inspiring

Nma27
awwww... Be inspired dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.