Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari (747 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by jossy4joseph(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
1. "I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” - Buhari (News24, August 27, 2001)
2. "Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West."- Buhari (Liberty Radio Kaduna, 2003)
3. “I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war. We cannot be blackmailed into killing Sharia.” – Muhammadu Buhari (Freedom House, 2000)
4. "If There Is a repeat of the Civil War again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country." - Buhari (BBC Hausa Service, 2015)
5. "If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, the dog and the baboon will all be soaked in blood." - Buhari (Vanguard May 15, 2012)
6. "No no no, Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money." - Buhari (10th Anniversary of Abacha's death)
7. I’ll make Naira equal in value to dollar." - Muhammadu Buhari (Vanguard, March 23, 2015)
Re: Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by zuby4real10(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
You could have back up ur claim with audio or vedio or any news paper carrying these quotes. This is nothing but a trash coming from a frustrated biafran. you will soon start commiting suicide cos of buhari hateress.
Re: Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by maslong(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
jossy4joseph:
1. "I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” - Buhari (News24, August 27, 2001)
2. "Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West."- Buhari (Liberty Radio Kaduna, 2003)
3. “I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war. We cannot be blackmailed into killing Sharia.” – Muhammadu Buhari (Freedom House, 2000)
4. "If There Is a repeat of the Civil War again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country." - Buhari (BBC Hausa Service, 2015)
5. "If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, the dog and the baboon will all be soaked in blood." - Buhari (Vanguard May 15, 2012)
6. "No no no, Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money." - Buhari (10th Anniversary of Abacha's death)
7. I’ll make Naira equal in value to dollar." - Muhammadu Buhari (Vanguard, March 23, 2015)

8:16: Do not expect me to treat those who gave me 97% vote, with those who gave me 5% votes, the
same way. Buhari 2015/2016 after election.
Re: Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Are you sure he said that?
Re: Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari by Arjeeni: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
zuby4real10:
You could have back up ur claim with audio or vedio or any news paper carrying these quotes. This is nothing but a trash coming from a frustrated biafran. you will soon start commiting suicide cos of buhari hateress.

They are there already only that no news agency caption their headlines as thus: Buhari enemies commit suicide in south-south and south-east.

But very soon news like this will come out the dailies.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Plotting Buhari’s Replacement Ahead Of 2019 / PHOTOS: Kogi State NASS Members Visit Gov. Yahaya Bello / The Reasons Why I Will Not Miss Buhari Upon His Demise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.