Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) (42124 Views)

2019: Sagay Speaks On Osinbajo Coming Back As Buhari’s Running Mate / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by chuose2: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
f
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by c4tnoelz: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
enuf iz enuf
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Virus777: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Before nko? What did you expect? He's a mere commissioner for heaven's sake! undecided
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Henrypraise: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:
This is my problem with this people and most of our leaders, selfishness.
He wants to workout because he is not on high table, is the high table more important than his request about his people(or better still his opinion) that he ought to present

shut up ur mouth, u don't av sense...

wat an elder sees sitting down, a kid cannot see from d highest tower in lagos

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Virus777: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:
He wants to workout because he is not on high table, is the high table more important than his request about his people(or better still his opinion) that he ought to present

It's walk out sha.
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by ojlifa: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
It is the organizers who should be held responsible,delta state is a complex issue,there is the ijaw-urobo issue,the ijaw- Itsekiri issue,the isoko,s are mostly peaceful but they all have large respect for there traditional leaders .so if you are going into that domain you must never make the mistake of attempting to place one King above the other in fact it was during the militancy era that the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom gain prominence . the Ijaw try to claim dominance but in reality that isnt the case,if it is by resources the Itsekiri has the largest share ,if it is by numbers the Urobo have the highest number ,if it is land space it think it is the urobo not too sure,if it is education Itsekiri,isoko and urobo are far more educated than the ijaws,but if it is violence count the ijaw as number one.so people mostly tend to think Ijaw controls delta state.please note this is my personal opinion

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by WilliamsNedd: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:

What if it were to be your king not being called to the high table? Are those kings on the high table more important than him? Leave sentiments outside. No king wants his subject to view him as a weakling. Nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Ask4Info: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
All these 10Kobo Kings and Chieves. Useless men that get their daily bread from militants and illegalites such as Kidnapping and Oil Bunkering.

Kings that play Draft and Ludo all day with their subjects.

Rubbish.

If una do anyhow, Buratai and his boys will chase you all to neighboring states.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by slimfit1(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Common sense is getting scarce men.
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by sanandreas(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
We respect our kings. Next time Osinbanjo won't make such mistake. The urhobo communities have never taken militancy to be something of pride. Whenever you hear bombings in the Niger delta it would always be ascribed to the Ijaws. The kings did what it's right to correct the future. There are flow stations in isoko and urhobo land. Oh it's because they don't fight like the others. We are more enlightened and most of our kings are Educated.
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
The northerners are not looking for peaceful coexistence just peaceful oil leeching.
They will never address the killings going on

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by sanandreas(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:
All these 10Kobo Kings and Chieves. Useless men that get their daily bread from militants and illegalites such as Kidnapping and Oil Bunkering.

Kings that play Draft and Ludo all day with their subjects.

Rubbish.

If una do anyhow, Buratai and his boys will chase you all to neighboring states.

Do you have a king? Take a good look and you would see that most of these kings are retired military personnel.
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by nurusystem(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
who send them,, on their own ni.groups of rogues
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by dallyemmy: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Who prepared the table?
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by VictorRomanov: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:

My brother, u never know how my Niger Delta people dey reason, especially those who seem to be in a position of authority. They value recognition more than anything. U fit dey cheat am sef, as long as u come every morning to pay homage, u re good. I've lived and worked in that region all my life.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Thought you were a Christian in maclatunji thread?

O ye wanderes from Futa Jallon, begone from my sight
Stop waving your ignorance in public like some medal of valour. Is everyone from the north a Muslim?

You see why i keep advising you ipob yoots to travel places? The world is alot bigger than your five landlocked villages but you just dont know that.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Corrinthians:
Definitely an ipob yoot. Their mode of reasoning is just too rudimentary. grin
what he was saying is right. These are the custodians of our tradition and heritage.No one would put the Sultan of sokoto on the floor when there are other HRH sitting on a high table.This is fact and this has nothing to do with IPOB so why making derogatory remarks
The dude just voiced his opinion .

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Ask4Info: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2017
sanandreas:

Do you have a king? Take a good look and you would see that most of these kings are retired military personnel.

Don't tell me what i know. I know them more than you do so just forget it. There is a reason for my earlier comment.

These men are the reason for the poor state of the Niger Delta region.

They are corrupt, lazy and cowardice in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Hades2016(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2017
CoolFreeday:
my brother I tire for Africa and Nigeria matter oooo
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Hades2016(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Henrypraise:

shut up ur mouth, u don't av sense...

wat an elder sees sitting down, a kid cannot see from d highest tower in lagos
lol grin
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2017
erico2k2:

what he was saying is right. These are the custodians of our tradition and heritage.No one would put the Sultan of sokoto on the floor when there are other HRH sitting on a high table.This is fact and this has nothing to do with IPOB so why making derogatory remarks
The dude just voiced his opinion .
Aproko jatijati. Who invited you? sad

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2017
ojlifa:
It is the organizers who should be held responsible,delta state is a complex issue,there is the ijaw-urobo issue,the ijaw- Itsekiri issue,the isoko,s are mostly peaceful but they all have large respect for there traditional leaders .so if you are going into that domain you must never make the mistake of attempting to place one King above the other in fact it was during the militancy era that the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom gain prominence . the Ijaw try to claim dominance but in reality that isnt the case,if it is by resources the Itsekiri has the largest share ,if it is by numbers the Urobo have the highest number ,if it is land space it think it is the urobo not too sure,if it is education Itsekiri,isoko and urobo are far more educated than the ijaws,but if it is violence count the ijaw as number one.so people mostly tend to think Ijaw controls delta state.please note this is my personal opinion
Well said, But I never heard teh Ijaws had conflicts with teh urhobos, the have lived side by side for 100s of years.
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Corrinthians:
Aproko jatijati. Who invited you? sad
These are my kings,.So who is the Aproko??
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:

Don't tell me what i know. I know them more than you do so just forget it. There is a reason for my earlier comment.

These men are the reason for the poor state of the Niger Delta region.

They are corrupt, lazy and cowardice in nature.
What would you say about the Governors and the senators then?
These ills is not peculiar to just any one people its a general sickness across Nigeria so there is no need saying its just eh Deltans, have you been to where DAVID MARK came from?
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by ojlifa: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2017
the ijaws and urobo have some friction,it still raises once in a while

erico2k2:

Well said, But I never heard teh Ijaws had conflicts with teh urhobos, the have lived side by side for 100s of years.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2017
erico2k2:

These are my kings,.So who is the Aproko??
So the guy i quoted is your king! No wonder! shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2017
ojlifa:
the ijaws and urobo have some friction,it still raises once in a while

Oh realy, in warri?
anyway never heard of that, just the itshekiris cos of land dispute.
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by OmoIgala: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
erico2k2:

Do your research again.
Type Aladja vs Ogbe Ijoh into Google.
Re: Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Corrinthians:
So the guy i quoted is your king! No wonder! shocked grin
Go and get a job that pays.MMM youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.