Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students (32643 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Moreoffaith(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Na today u just dey see am abi?
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Kingstel(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
She too fine. tongue
NEVER MISTAKE THIS, LADIES! NO MAN LEAVES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM

http://www.vineck.com/2017/01/never-mistake-this-ladies-no-man-leaves.html
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by iykekelvins(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
U go soon chop beating, ode.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Reference(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Typical of youth - thoughtless, typical of ladies - short sightedness, typical of the elite - irresponsible. Why not man up... woman up and accept the fact that you acted out of emotions, nepotism, selfishness and bear the consequences of your job as your father's political undertaker..... the horse has bolted and in this age of new media, the horses have grown wings and now fly...... far, far away.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by femi4: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Jarizod:
Something wey u suppose don talk earlier.. Ladokites don finish her life for WhatsApp groups..zero chill

My own be say make ur Papa open our school else the thunder wey go faya am go come from Jerusalem angry

Beautiful shindren btw smiley
What course are you "DOING"?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
You beta go collect Jamb form

For final yr..God forbid bad thing grin
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
What course are you "DOING"?

Computer Engineering.. why do u ask?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by kunyeo(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Used to be my student back then.First of all the pictures posted are not her own . Secondly the Ajibola that I knew then some 18 years ago would never make such utterance. Such shy and easy-going lady.

3 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Championlaw200(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2017
But can instagram accept what she wrote?
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by AmuDimpka: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
The action of Ajimobi demonstrates how Nigerians are treated by their leaders or handlers as the case may be and has raised so many imperative questions about us as Africans. Why is it that Nigerians demand respect ,especially the people from Western part of Nigeria. Respect to me isn’t what is demanded but what is deserved. What entitles an individual to respect isn’t how old he is but how he comport himself and what h has achieved . This will translate to respect. Will it be right to respect an assumed corrupt elder than a straightforward young man. By the way,mthose that mess Nigeria up as a country today with their corrupt acts are men in their 70s. How can a sensible man respect such people.

These videos has shown how low our education has fallen. If professors in LAUTECH,especially those in department of economics, MBA classes , Marketing department, Accounts department and Business Administration department can’t find a way to put the school on the path of profitability and self sustainability,then they don’t have any business in that school. They should be fired and department scrapped. You can’t teach what you can’t put in practise . NUC take note of this.

https://etimesafrica./2017/01/17/aimobi-et-al-respect-is-deserved-and-not-demanded/

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by femi4: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Jarizod:

Computer Engineering.. why do u ask?
I wanna report you to the "CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY"

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by AmuDimpka: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Why is it that these people dont thin before they act..after they will come back and deny it. They have forgotten the impact of technology.

Tell us another gist pls

omoashy:
Ajibola Ajimobi, one of the daughters of the Oyo State governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has denied being the writer of a post published on Instagram wherein she lashed out and labelled students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho as “Generation of mannerless children.”

Governor Ajimobi’s daughter, Ajibola, was said to have, on January 15, 2017, labelled the protesting students “Generation of Mannerless Children” on her Instagram page.

The said post, which was in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9, read:
“Generation of Mannerless children, they don’t respect their parents , how will they respect the Constitution,” the governor’s daughter said in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9.

Two hours ago, Ajibola, who is a new mother of twins posted on her Instagram page:

“My attention has been drawn to a series of publications on social media and the internet at large, which claim that I, Mrs Ajibola Ajayi (formerly known as Miss Ajibola Abiola-Ajimobi) “lambasted” and “lashed out” at LAUTECH students calling them “a manner less generation … on my instagram page”.

I wish to state that this story is completely false. It is a malicious publication willfully targeted at maligning and marring my character. This is an example of irresponsible journalism that has now incited hatred and violence against my husband, my children and myself. Over the last 48 hours my reputation has been tarnished and my family and I have been subjected to cyber bullying and harassment. I have also received threats of violence as well as limitless insults as a result of this false publication.
This has now spiraled out of control hence I feel the need to publicly address it since I have received numerous calls from various people, including friends, family members, colleagues and clients.

I wish to further state that the instagram page referred to as “conceited_csj” through which it was alleged that I made the purported statement does not belong to me. Having once been a student myself, I am sympathetic to the plight of the LAUTECH students and empathize with them.

It is unfair that people would publish stories without establishing the authenticity or verifying the truthfulness of the stories they are publishing.

Lastly, I would like to reiterate that this false story, and the resulting negative comments on various social media platforms have brought my husband and I enormous distress.
Thank you.” (sic)

LAUTECH students had on January 9 protested the continued closure of the university since June last year.
The Oyo governor, whose state jointly owns the university, miffed by the outbursts of the protesting students, said the closure of the university for over 7 months was no big deal.
“Your school being locked for eight months is no big deal. Is your school the first to be locked, if this is how you will come to talk to me, go and do your worst, I dare you,” he said.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/governor-ajimobis-daughter-cries-out-it.html

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Ellegacy(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Some student are arrogant. Same reason Ajumobi tag us a Thugs. Is not everything you react to.
Now that she has debunk the statement, how about the lashing, insults and many things said to her and her family. Can that be pupp back?

We student really needs to take a chill pill..

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
I wanna report you to the "CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY"

Boda Lalasticlal..mu Femi4 wa..he dosent even have little respect for CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY grin
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Johnnyessence(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Now she has start to deny her statement. She quickly forgot that we are in digital age where primary school pupils now know how to operate phones and computers. She better apologise unbehalf of his father or else Apc is loosing oyo state politically. Now the people still love baba ladoja of AP. 2019 is fast approaching and his dad and his political croonies is fast loosing their popularity in oyo state politics. Abeg where's another God father like the late Adedibu. Ajimobi Bleep up big. No body will hear his apology.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by majorbravo: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
omoashy:

LAUTECH students had on January 9 protested the continued closure of the university since June last year.
The Oyo governor, whose state jointly owns the university, miffed by the outbursts of the protesting students, said the closure of the university for over 7 months was no big deal.
“Your school being locked for eight months is no big deal. Is your school the first to be locked, if this is how you will come to talk to me, go and do your worst, I dare you,” he said.

Urrrm, I think they have just done their worst?
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by phemmie06(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
A grace was bestowed on Ajimobi to re write history, though he is on the process of doing that but in a wrong way. The OYOs will never forgive him and his family

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by dsocioemmy(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
See them see them..... U never chi chumtin at all... no just worry yourself. You mannerless daughter of a mannerless leader

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by logica(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Aha. Over to the Nigerian public - the quick to try, convict and execute. Not that she herself would do any different if it was someone else; after all she's a Nigerian.
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by logica(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
kunyeo:
Used to be my student back then.First of all the pictures posted are not her own . Secondly the Ajibola that I knew then some 18 years ago would never make such utterance. Such shy and easy-going lady.
Aha. But can you see how some people full of hatred (who interestingly have no stake in Oyo State or this matter at all) have continued to maintain she was the person behind the "Conceited" profile (despite the fact that anybody can always create a profile and use photos copied from anywhere)?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by KAYD007(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
The 'Generation of Manner less Children' aptly described some of the responses on this thread and what Nairaland has become. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by pesty100(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Si you have to wait two days after giving birth to this monkeys to deny the story abi

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by pesty100(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
AmuDimpka:
The action of Ajimobi demonstrates how Nigerians are treated by their leaders or handlers as the case may be and has raised so many imperative questions about us as Africans. Why is it that Nigerians demand respect ,especially the people from Western part of Nigeria. Respect to me isn’t what is demanded but what is deserved. What entitles an individual to respect isn’t how old he is but how he comport himself and what h has achieved . This will translate to respect. Will it be right to respect an assumed corrupt elder than a straightforward young man. By the way,mthose that mess Nigeria up as a country today with their corrupt acts are men in their 70s. How can a sensible man respect such people.

These videos has shown how low our education has fallen. If professors in LAUTECH,especially those in department of economics, MBA classes , Marketing department, Accounts department and Business Administration department can’t find a way to put the school on the path of profitability and self sustainability,then they don’t have any business in that school. They should be fired and department scrapped. You can’t teach what you can’t put in practise . NUC take note of this.

https://etimesafrica./2017/01/17/aimobi-et-al-respect-is-deserved-and-not-demanded/
NUC kee? How are they better
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by folasayolyn(f): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2017
if I hear? na me sorry na Akon blame it on us Mtcheeeew. Useless daughter of a cursed father.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Africanpoint:
Like Father. Like Daughter

Any way @
Top 10 failed Photoshop and how to identify a photoshopped picture.

http://abdegenius..co.ke/2017/01/how-to-easily-identify-photoshopped.html?m=1

Mind if i help you redesign your blog to a more suitable taste?
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:
Okay we will believe you after you say something about your father's utterances to those students. Was it nice and good of him to have said those things he said or it wasn't him too.grin
grin So on point

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by fakati(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
You better come to your senses and advise your father,look at the entire Oyo state where can you point to for developmental projects?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by tiwiex(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
kunyeo:

People change. Physically and every other way. Maybe u can't recognize her anymore.
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by kingphilip(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2017
kunyeo:
18 years ago and people don't change right

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by RetroBoy: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
sammyj:
See Gobe!!! angry shocked shocked angry angry undecided What about what your father said especially when he ordered the arrest and detention of one of the student. Prosperity will judge you people. Further, if Awolowo had been this crazy like this our present leaders, majority of this so called leaders would have been nonentities!!!!
Is she responsible for her father's utterances?
She had handled the whole thing in the most mature and sensible way with her reply, and you're still shouting about judgement.
And it is POSTERITY, not PROSPERITY.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by RetroBoy: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Reference:
Typical of youth - thoughtless, typical of ladies - short sightedness, typical of the elite - irresponsible. Why not man up... woman up and accept the fact that you acted out of emotions, nepotism, selfishness and bear the consequences of your job as your father's political undertaker..... the horse has bolted and in this age of new media, the horses have grown wings and now fly...... far, far away.
Na wa o.
Even after she denounced the account as not hers.
I give up
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Africanpoint(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Tuham:

Mind if i help you redesign your blog to a more suitable taste?
OK PM me on whatsapp 07058142544

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu / Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate / @Dolusegun @AdeyanjuDeji Fight At Sofa Lounge, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.