Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students (32638 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by omoashy: 2:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Ajibola Ajimobi, one of the daughters of the Oyo State governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has denied being the writer of a post published on Instagram wherein she lashed out and labelled students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho as “Generation of mannerless children.”

Governor Ajimobi’s daughter, Ajibola, was said to have, on January 15, 2017, labelled the protesting students “Generation of Mannerless Children” on her Instagram page.

The said post, which was in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9, read:
“Generation of Mannerless children, they don’t respect their parents , how will they respect the Constitution,” the governor’s daughter said in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9.

Two hours ago, Ajibola, who is a new mother of twins posted on her Instagram page:

“My attention has been drawn to a series of publications on social media and the internet at large, which claim that I, Mrs Ajibola Ajayi (formerly known as Miss Ajibola Abiola-Ajimobi) “lambasted” and “lashed out” at LAUTECH students calling them “a manner less generation … on my instagram page”.

I wish to state that this story is completely false. It is a malicious publication willfully targeted at maligning and marring my character. This is an example of irresponsible journalism that has now incited hatred and violence against my husband, my children and myself. Over the last 48 hours my reputation has been tarnished and my family and I have been subjected to cyber bullying and harassment. I have also received threats of violence as well as limitless insults as a result of this false publication.
This has now spiraled out of control hence I feel the need to publicly address it since I have received numerous calls from various people, including friends, family members, colleagues and clients.

I wish to further state that the instagram page referred to as “conceited_csj” through which it was alleged that I made the purported statement does not belong to me. Having once been a student myself, I am sympathetic to the plight of the LAUTECH students and empathize with them.

It is unfair that people would publish stories without establishing the authenticity or verifying the truthfulness of the stories they are publishing.

Lastly, I would like to reiterate that this false story, and the resulting negative comments on various social media platforms have brought my husband and I enormous distress.
Thank you.” (sic)

LAUTECH students had on January 9 protested the continued closure of the university since June last year.
The Oyo governor, whose state jointly owns the university, miffed by the outbursts of the protesting students, said the closure of the university for over 7 months was no big deal.
“Your school being locked for eight months is no big deal. Is your school the first to be locked, if this is how you will come to talk to me, go and do your worst, I dare you,” he said.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/governor-ajimobis-daughter-cries-out-it.html

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Tonyosas101(m): 2:40am On Jan 17, 2017
If truly you were once a student, then talk to your dad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by ayindejimmy(m): 2:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Guess it was I then

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by BreezyCB(m): 3:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Omo odeh

21 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nixiepie(f): 3:08am On Jan 17, 2017
So who owns the acct ?.....

Btw lovely twins

25 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2017
But your father nko?
Once a conductor undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by OmoIyaMero: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2017
I didn't really read the epistle cos ko kan aye but I noticed her fanta hand and coke knuckles. let me see her say she is not bleaching.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by smardray(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2017
grin[b]i pray dose boys do not grow to b thugs like ur father...[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by psalmsjob: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Okay we will believe you after you say something about your father's utterances to those students. Was it nice and good of him to have said those things he said or it wasn't him too.grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by lereinter(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2017
posterity will never forgive you father

your father wanted to destroy life of secondary sch students now it lautech students

there is something called karma

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Something wey u suppose don talk earlier.. Ladokites don finish her life for WhatsApp groups..zero chill

My own be say make ur Papa open our school else the thunder wey go faya am go come from Jerusalem angry

Beautiful shindren btw smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by holyokoto(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
hello! Hi
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by veekid(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017

dem go soon beat you; no worry

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by hyfr(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Smart girl. We all know who it is sha smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
So We Shew Do What Now?

Ehhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Atiku2019: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2017
wink
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by sammyj: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2017
See Gobe!!! angry shocked shocked angry angry undecided What about what your father said especially when he ordered the arrest and detention of one of the student. Prosperity will judge you people. Further, if Awolowo had been this crazy like this our present leaders, majority of this so called leaders would have been nonentities!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
If I hear grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Adicsonbaba(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
story for the gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Glowyshoes: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Why did she have to wait till now to deny....one minute fame, den they come out and pretend like they not digging it..

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by femliany(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
That is the way your fathers always do...denying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by bamangar: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Liar

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Daslim180(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Tell us who did it or else I call you........................

3 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Africanpoint(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Like Father. Like Daughter

Any way @
Top 10 failed Photoshop and how to identify a photoshopped picture.

http://abdegenius..co.ke/2017/01/how-to-easily-identify-photoshopped.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by CXLVII: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
This woman fine o

The husband get eyez

Height+Beauty+Brains

Not all this dull olosho dwarfs littering Lagos metropolis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by knightsTempler: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by MrGreenMavro: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
sad
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Oh yeah?
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by dacovajnr: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Jarizod:
Something wey u suppose don talk earlier.. Ladokites don finish her life for WhatsApp groups..zero chill

My own be say make ur Papa open our school else the thunder wey go faya am go come from Jerusalem angry

Beautiful shindren btw smiley
You beta go collect Jamb form

7 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by yinkard4me(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
constituted daughter..
grin

11 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by 5starmilitant: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
If you ain't the one, then who did?
OK let's blame Gej for the last time.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by kenoz(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Will Not Be Standing As A Senator By June" - Edward Onoja (Video) / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.