Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour (20846 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by teebillz: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Is it the same Sambisa they intent to hold small arms military games?
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by freeborn76(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2017
It is a shame that most people do not appreciate the sacrifices this woman is making; she doesn't have to do this, but she has remained dogged
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by MONITZ: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Orikinla1:

Academically, professionally and officially, you can never achieve one third of what she has achieved so far.
The best writing you have done is commenting on Nairaland.

@ Orikinla,bt I hope u can see the circus show going on w. r. t the Chibok girls and Sambisa forests, every new day is yet another opportunity for the government to regale us with her useless and meaningless tales of being on top of a hopeless situation...

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by talk2alabama: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2017
This woman has tried selflessly for Nigeria... She should be our leader

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by adem30: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
dokyOloye:
Knowing that she would just be flown in an aeroplane over Sambisa,she shouldn't have agreed to go in d 1st place.

Try to understand the purpose of the visit, if you go through the invitation letter, the main aim of inviting her is to have a first hand info about what's going on by the NAF &NA, for the group to know that they are still working on their request and it only rely on what media tell them
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
If Sambisa has being secured, why did she enter into the forest and spend 1 month searching for the girls.?
Dumb people dey Nigeria sha, see question.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by psalmsjob: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
5starmilitant:

You still haven't gotten the main points. This whole chibok thing is really looking like a big scam. As active as the Nigerian army, they've never rescued any of the girls themselves. What we hear is some were found walking around the forest, or some ran away from the Boko haram's den. The girls are being released in batches, like a university admission names.
At a point, the chibok scam was the talk of the world. So why hasn't any international journalist been granted access to interview the found girls??
They take them to Aso Rock, and that is all. Even buhari may not even know about this chibok scam.
It will so difficult to believe this story is true....

This your story or conspiracy theory sums up everything I said about the state of denial that people like you wouldn't get out of because it's truly unbelievable and a verdict on the level of incompetent of GEJ to let such thing to happen.

You said International journalist are not being allowed to interview them grin when some of them are already being cared for by some international NGOs in countries outside Nigeria.

You said some of the girls are not rescued by the army but found wandering in sambisa forest and released by negotiations in batches grin do you for one moment think this school girls abducted in one major school operation are the only missing girls and young boys abducted by Boko Haram while that simpleton GEJ was President? Please wake or rejigg your memory, many schools were frequently attacked by Boko Haram during his time as president so if non of that is not happening now and those that are being found now are found in batches, singularly or be negotiations it's sure better than what we had before in fact if this had been the trend since we would've brought them all back by now.

You won't condemn GEJ for being so so clueless but you will want to condemn Buhari for having a sense of responsibility and proactive.

Wail on wailer may your tears never run dry.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by yaki84: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:
To Wailers, before now your clueless GEJ who you now endlessly mourn lost territories amounting to 19 local government areas plus sambisa and camp zero and over 200 school girls so if recapturing of the 19 and camp zero and release more than 10% of the school girls abducted is not progress to you Wailers then we quite understand because you're too used to failures to tell the difference.

To the good people of Nigeria, the capture of camp zero is not the end of Boko Haram but it the end of their undisturbed ability before now to coordinate large scale attacks capable of capturing a local government area or abduct school children. Now every inch of that vast terrorist base called sambisa forest is going to be searched for both fleeing terrorists and our dear school girls whom those saddled with their protection then are still in the state of denial about their abduction.

U know why gej was truly clueless?
He was clueless as to why a parent will kidnap his own childd just to spite the govt!

news wey nta carry yesterday, n I was na this thing lai mohd write letter even publish am?
They went to yobe n got briefed on how d situation is n was, d next thing I saw lai watching video game on top large screen tablet. End of tour!

Chai gofment of the fools by the fools, voted in by fools to lead the fools to the foolish land of recession!
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by dsocioemmy(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Shatapppp there! sabisa wetin? Una just they play with Nigetians sensitivity. Una think say everybody dey foolish at once abi

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by psalmsjob: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
yaki84:

U know why gej was truly clueless?
He was clueless as to why a parent will kidnap his own childd just to spite the govt!

news wey nta carry yesterday, n I was na this thing lai mohd write letter even publish am?
They went to yobe n got briefed on how d situation is n was, d next thing I saw lai watching video game on top large screen tablet. End of tour!

Chai gofment of the fools by the fools, voted in by fools to lead the fools to the foolish land of recession!

I guess you just gave GEJ cluelessness another meaning. Is actually if you don't have a child of own that you can think and imagine that in your state of cluelessness.

But a smart person if given a plausible reason to suspect that will expose them by the very powerful powers he has to even dismiss or remove a CBN Governor that accuses him of corruption or arrest a Henry Okah that planned to kill him or intimate a sitting Governor and blatantly made 9 to be greater than 13 and he who blocked the National Assembly to prevent the Speaker from gaining entry.

So it curious that he couldn't disprove this "staged" abduction by the parents of the girls if thats not one definition for cluelessness then I must be high on ogogoro.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by yaki84: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:

I guess you just gave GEJ cluelessness another meaning. Is actually if you don't have a child of own that you can think and imagine that in your state of cluelessness.

But a smart person if given a plausible reason to suspect that will expose them by the very powerful powers he has to even dismiss or remove a CBN Governor that accuses him of corruption or arrest a Henry Okah that planned to kill him or intimate a sitting Governor and blatantly made 9 to be greater than 13 and he who blocked the National Assembly to prevent the Speaker from gaining entry.

So it curious that he couldn't disprove this "staged" abduction by the parents of the girls if thats not one definition for cluelessness then I must be high on ogogoro.
Bobo gej was clueless as to why a group of people will sell their daughters out just to spite him!
If u don't get it then get out!
Who kidnaps his own daughter just to spite another person?
So now that gej is out, has d chibok whatever been settled?
Now garri is costlier than soup!
Rice is now for the rich!
Beans now na rich man food!
I thought buhari was suppose to relocate to borno n lead d war, abi he change his promise?

Gej lost the seat, yes............ But has nigeria WIN?
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by psalmsjob: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2017
yaki84:

Bobo gej was clueless as to why a group of people will sell their daughters out just to spite him!
If u don't get it then get out!
Who kidnaps his own daughter just to spite another person?
So now that gej is out, has d chibok whatever been settled?
Now garri is costlier than soup!
Rice is now for the rich!
Beans now na rich man food!
I thought buhari was suppose to relocate to borno n lead d war, abi he change his promise?

Gej lost the seat, yes............ But has nigeria WIN?

When the icon of democracy USA hasn't "WIN" but it's "WIP" Work-In-Progress which is better than stealing for 5years plus that got us where we are.

When GEJ was giving $30,000 to each king to reelect him where and what do you think that was going to mean.

You should thank God Buhari and APC are there now we wouldn't have even seen those things you claim are now expensive because of Buhari and APC to buy talk less of living to rationalize it by wailings and myopic opinions.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by yaki84: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:

When the icon of democracy USA hasn't "WIN" but it's "WIP" Work-In-Progress which is better than stealing for 5years plus that got us where we are.

When GEJ was giving $30,000 to each king to reelect him where and what do you think that was going to mean.

You should thank God Buhari and APC are there now we wouldn't have even seen those things you claim are now expensive because of Buhari and APC to buy talk less of living to rationalize it by wailings and myopic opinions.

Bobo I don't talk to fools that don't understand politics!

So for ur mind apc no spend money ontop the duara dullard head?

Like I said this gofment is the gofment of fools, elected by fools, for the fools alone!

All d jets tour to states na free of charge abi?
Abeg....

Gej was a thief! Fact

Buhari na foolish thief cos e no show for him body!

I can't steal 2.8billion dolls n e no show for my body!

Buhari the thin idiotic, foolish dullard thief!
Gid dat into ur thick numb skull!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by dokyOloye: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Zombies no longer know what other excuses they can make for d terrorist is Aso rock,so they must divert every issue to GEJ.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by vislabraye(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2017
babfet:
This govt can make someone laugh sha, sambia that the army have turned to training ground and BH still using it. Well there is love in sharing
They always make it sounds as if sambia is bigger than the whole of Nigeria

grin
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by frankoben(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Me thinks these chibok girls don follow terrorists bura go
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by judynton(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Lai Mohammad and Oby Ezekwizili seem to have a facial resemblance!
i concur bt dia size nd height differs..
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by ikbod: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
It has taken along period to find those girls n it took d BBOG 2 days to explore the forest to know that they are not there, Nigeria politics sha...... wen she think say d soldiers dey play wot for barracks, APC carry her go c wetin bokoharam dey take their eyes c she confuse grin
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by delishpot: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
She made a mistake.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by dotbaba86(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
hmuhammad:
When I told someone that sambisa is bigger than enugu, some were throwing insult
z bigger than London ni
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by 99foxxy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by hmuhammad(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
dotbaba86:
z bigger than London ni
undecided
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by Beautifulskin(f): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
God help us.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by Beautifulskin(f): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
speaktome:
Who is fooling who

All the same,

Aunty Oby Did you see the girls If yes, How are they doing

#MySignatureMyBusiness
God bless u as u face Ur business likewise me here.
Meanwhile, quickly storm my signature for skin transfer.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by speaktome(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Beautifulskin:

God bless u as u face Ur business likewise me here.
Meanwhile, quickly storm my signature for skin transfer.
We must survive without them
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by 5starmilitant: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
psalmsjob:

This your story or conspiracy theory sums up everything I said about the state of denial that people like you wouldn't get out of because it's truly unbelievable and a verdict on the level of incompetent of GEJ to let such thing to happen.

You said International journalist are not being allowed to interview them grin when some of them are already being cared for by some international NGOs in countries outside Nigeria.

You said some of the girls are not rescued by the army but found wandering in sambisa forest and released by negotiations in batches grin do you for one moment think this school girls abducted in one major school operation are the only missing girls and young boys abducted by Boko Haram while that simpleton GEJ was President? Please wake or rejigg your memory, many schools were frequently attacked by Boko Haram during his time as president so if non of that is not happening now and those that are being found now are found in batches, singularly or be negotiations it's sure better than what we had before in fact if this had been the trend since we would've brought them all back by now.

You won't condemn GEJ for being so so clueless but you will want to condemn Buhari for having a sense of responsibility and proactive.

Wail on wailer may your tears never run dry.
[/s]

Thrash from a typical zombie.
The truth is always like needle in your ass. I knew nothing good will ever come out from you.
Yes I said the armies never rescued any of the girls themselves, and you couldn't prove me wrong.
I said no international journalists and observers have been granted access to interview the girl, and you couldn't prove me wrong.
I know your pain, it because you're a buhari zombie. I never condemned buhari, I only said he may not know about the scam.
Zombie na zombie any day, any time. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by psalmsjob: 3:51am On Jan 18, 2017
5starmilitant:
[s][/s]

Thrash from a typical zombie.
The truth is always like needle in your ass. I knew nothing good will ever come out from you.
Yes I said the armies never rescued any of the girls themselves, and you couldn't prove me wrong.
I said no international journalists and observers have been granted access to interview the girl, and you couldn't prove me wrong.
I know your pain, it because you're a buhari zombie. I never condemned buhari, I only said he may not know about the scam.
Zombie na zombie any day, any time. cheesy cheesy

Cluelessness has no remedygrin

How else can I disprove what are outright misinformation than to tell you the things I said in what you hastily strike out: show or prove here where an international journalist requested to interview the girls found and was denied the request. CNN and Al-Jazeera have done documentary on the girls, some of them are being cared for by international NGOs which makes them available for interview or questioning. If your myopic views and low information wouldn't like you know this then you can't drag me along with you.

If you think the activities or operations of the army there has no effects to dislodge the bases of the terrorists so much that the girls were being found then you're like I said before shallow in your thinking and ability to analyse situations objectively. So what can I say to you on that, to disprove on that will be to get to your myopic level of reasoning and I'm beyond that thankfully.

Immaturity and mischievousness is what makes someone blur or strike out a written comment by someone else that he intends to argue against.

Your own pain is GEJ syndrome and the endless wailings that you have subjected yourself to close to 2 years. You said Buhari might not knowgrin you even think he is a clueless man like your master GEJ? How can he not know what is happening in a government he leads that is only possible with people like GEJ that's why he is said to be clueless to start with.

I call a spade a spade so if Buhari ever says that even with my level of support for him that's the day I will stop supporting him unlike you wailers who are the real zombies following GEJ blindly being attracted by the stench of corruption like a fly follows a corpse into the grave.

Live with it or wail on because Buhari is here till 2023 by God's grace. And that clueless man GEJ and his type can never rule Nigeria again so quit a craving for corruption and misinformation to become a good citizengrin
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by 5starmilitant: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
psalmsjob:

Cluelessness has no remedygrin

How else can I disprove what are outright misinformation than to tell you the things I said in what you hastily strike out: show or prove here where an international journalist requested to interview the girls found and was denied the request. CNN and Al-Jazeera have done documentary on the girls, some of them are being cared for by international NGOs which makes them available for interview or questioning. If your myopic views and low information wouldn't like you know this then you can't drag me along with you.

If you think the activities or operations of the army there has no effects to dislodge the bases of the terrorists so much that the girls were being found then you're like I said before shallow in your thinking and ability to analyse situations objectively. So what can I say to you on that, to disprove on that will be to get to your myopic level of reasoning and I'm beyond that thankfully.

Immaturity and mischievousness is what makes someone blur or strike out a written comment by someone else that he intends to argue against.

Your own pain is GEJ syndrome and the endless wailings that you have subjected yourself to close to 2 years. You said Buhari might not knowgrin you even think he is a clueless man like your master GEJ? How can he not know what is happening in a government he leads that is only possible with people like GEJ that's why he is said to be clueless to start with.

I call a spade a spade so if Buhari ever says that even with my level of support for him that's the day I will stop supporting him unlike you wailers who are the real zombies following GEJ blindly being attracted by the stench of corruption like a fly follows a corpse into the grave.

Live with it or wail on because Buhari is here till 2023 by God's grace. And that clueless man GEJ and his type can never rule Nigeria again so quit a craving for corruption and misinformation to become a good citizengrin

OMG!! This zombie is worse than I thought. You're a pointless zombie, now It's all about Gej right? That's all you zombies know.
Who is talking about Gej? Who is pained about Gej? One thing i regret so much in my life, was ever supporting Ameachi & apc against Gej.
Gej's regime is far better than this present disaster. Your messiah buhari is nothing but an illiterate burukutu sipping fool, who doesn't even know he's a fool. If he likes, let him stay there till 2050, it doesn't change the fact that he's your illiterate messiah, and you are his slave.
You're nothing but a braindead zombie, who has nothing meaningful to offer. Don't even bother quoting me again, You're ignored for life.
Re: Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour by psalmsjob: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
5starmilitant:

OMG!! This zombie is worse than I thought. You're a pointless zombie, now It's all about Gej right? That's all you zombies know.
Who is talking about Gej? Who is pained about Gej? One thing i regret so much in my life, was ever supporting Ameachi & apc against Gej.
Gej's regime is far better than this present disaster. Your messiah buhari is nothing but an illiterate burukutu sipping fool, who doesn't even know he's a fool. If he likes, let him stay there till 2050, it doesn't change the fact that he's your illiterate messiah, and you are his slave.
You're nothing but a braindead zombie, who has nothing meaningful to offer. Don't even bother quoting me again, You're ignored for life.

You initially said International journalist were not allowed to interview the released chibok girls and I asked you to prove that which in this your reply here you haven't but digress to another thing entirely.

You said Buhari is my problem in your previous comments too and now tell you Buhari is your problem too which you actually confirm in this reply.

If you voted for personality and not for principle then you're bound to be disappointed or flip flop after less than 2 years. I voted against monumental corruption of GEJ administration so there's any corruption by Buhari that you can prove and are not you delusional conspiracy theories then it will still be a child's play compared to GEJ level of corruption.

But like I told you before; Wail on Wailer because no vacancy for your type and corrupt masters in Nigeria again even after Buhari.

I come to understand most of you guys can't read and comprehend that's why you like uploading pictures so try and understand this picture it for yougrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha / Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.