Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation (25985 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by Omonigeriarere: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
googlepikins:
Buhari is useless, when will Buhari obey ECOWAS Court too. If I be jammey na slap I go slap Buhari if he enter my office. Buhari think he's above the law. Let him show example first and other African leaders will follow. Just like how Jonathan showed good example to other African leaders that if you lose election just leave. Unfortunately Buhari doesn't respect ECOWAS Court then to talk of our own Nigerian laws. Jammey have to do as Buhari is doing
[/s]

Please don't miss your drug again.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by yinkslinks(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Someone that has killed barrow's son spiritually. That jammeh guy is fearless. You all just watch and see
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by muffyt05: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:
When i saw that video, i wept for Yaya Jammeh.

He acted like a sinking child trying to hold unto anything to go down the dept of the water with him. Recording that conversation was totally uncalled for. He just acted like a Traitor. No one will accept to take his calls again so he is doomed. Abi shey na Buhari go gree pick him call. Not after Jonathan equally released his conversation with Buhari when he called to concede defeat in 2015.

Am i the only one that noticed in that video that Yaya Jammeh is damn scared. He only managed to put up a fake smile when she promised to look into his request.

Gambia is so small, even Vigilante and private guards guarding my Estate can Oust Jammeh from office. Why waste Military resources when Ecowas can contract me to do the job.

Guy,arrange some vigilantes for you area as you said,Lagos state will supply logistics and be ready to take off on 20th. Bring me back Jammeh like this

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Cmoyor:
who has d content of d phone conversation?

fury:
Anybody have any link to where I can listen to the conversation?

Omalichajoe:
Any link to the record?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-169yuL18s

1 Like

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by Plus234(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2017
fury:
Anybody have any link to where I can listen to the conversation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoOVACr8yXU
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by buchilino(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2017
timota:
Fayose is the best gov in nigeria , without a person like him fulani herdmen with the support of fg would have taken over every state and kill at will as it happened in kaduna

DON'T MIND D CUCUMBER, WAT U N I C, DEY WILL NEVA C IT. LIKE D BIBLE SAID, A PROPHET IS NEVA APPRECIATED BY HIS OWN COMMUNITY.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by highwaist: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2017
This man must come from Ilorin
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by danwilliams4u(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Ever since this gambian palava started; the media has made it look as if jammah is the bad guy, what if he is right that the election was manipulated . Let's all Remember that he first conceded defeat.

1 Like

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by cyprex: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
Buhari is useless, when will Buhari obey ECOWAS Court too. If I be jammey na slap I go slap Buhari if he enter my office. Buhari think he's above the law. Let him show example first and other African leaders will follow. Just like how Jonathan showed good example to other African leaders that if you lose election just leave. Unfortunately Buhari doesn't respect ECOWAS Court then to talk of our own Nigerian laws. Jammey have to do as Buhari is doing

You seem not to know exactly what this topic is all about,
Your mind set is so filled with hate, stereotyped and fixated to believe that everything is about Buhari.

Get some enlightenment, please.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by megareal: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
I didn't hear anything indicting in what she said. Her reply was mainstream diplomatic jargon. She didn't support him, only encouraged him to pursue peace. So Madam relax, though he played you , he also successfully shot himself in the foot.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by lonelydora: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
dotman4real007:
jammeh just shot himself!!!

The mumu never still understand sef. The way ECOWAS will whip him out of that seat eeehhh.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by grodt999: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
She is a dumb fvck and played into his hand! She hailed him and told him this is how he would have spoken and Nigeria and others would do something. She has exposed herself as having subtle support for a fellow sit tight and clueless leader. She made it look like Nigeria is the problem.
Jammeh the clown should not be trusted.

You have a point but when you speak with foreign heads of state your tone should be diplomatic. what she should not do is encourage him to talk about the supreme court when the electoral process is already decided. He should be told to let the new guy assume seat and then he takes his case to court as Buhari did with Obasanjo and GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by ritababe(f): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
megareal:
I didn't hear anything indicting in what she said. Her reply was mainstream diplomatic jargon. She didn't support him, only encouraged him to pursue peace. So Madam relax, though he played you , he also successfully shot himself in the foot.

lol, she's worried I can sense it.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by megareal: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

lol, she's worried I can sense it.

True, cos what she said can be interpreted any which way. Good that she has made a statement.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by ritababe(f): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
megareal:

True, cos what she said can be interpreted any which way. Good that she has made a statement.

she did implicate herself though.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Who is Jammeh is he a minister in Nig
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by SmartyPants(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
megareal:

What she said to him was obviously just diplomacy. Madame Johnson on her own even I she suddenly fell in love with this man could not abruptly change the will of the AU and ECOWAS and she knows that so it was obvious there was only one way to interpret what she said.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by megareal: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2017
SmartyPants:

What she said to him was obviously just diplomacy. Madame Johnson on her own even I she suddenly fell in love with this man could not abruptly change the will of the AU and ECOWAS and she knows that so it was obvious there was only one way to interpret what she said.

I know she was being diplomatic, I already posted that, but others still misinterprete her words as subtle support. So it depends on who listened and how they want to interprete it.

1 Like

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by megareal: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

she did implicate herself though.

In what way?
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by charlesucheh(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
I'll be here observing till January 19. This real life story film will make sense!!!!

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by jomoh: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2017
veekid:
I hope this guy's case won't be like Gaddafi own

seunoni34:
Yahya Jammeh knows he's going down but he doesn't want to go down alone. The funny and sad truth is that he's alone in this game he's playing. Nobody seems to be willing to dance to his tunes, they all know what happened to gadhaffi and gbagbo, African leaders are wise enough to know that his kinda moves never end well.

Let me refer you guys to the comment below.

jomoh:

Anytime you mention Gadaffi you should put some respect on that name.

Gadaffi never conducted an election let alone reject the outcome of an election.

He was the best leader an African country has ever produced. His presence intimidated the west and portrays them as failure for their inability to control him.

The whole world and the perpetrators of the evil that outsted Gadaffi has regretted their actions and they will continue to do so as long as suicide bombers still remains a threat outhere.

Once again, next time you want to mention Gadaffi's name in anegative manner, you should do some research on the economic confortability of lybians during Gadaffi and after Gadaffi.

Don't ever I repeat don't ever mention Gadaffi's name in the same sntence with the likes of Jammeh and Gbagbo.

Gadaffi belongs to the same class with the likes of Nelson Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by Semper247(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
dotman4real007 ppost=52874437:
jammeh just shot himself!!!

One would think u understood what u wrote...

How did he just shoot himself? Expatriate
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by Georgesudosen(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Nice -1
Ask4Info:

He acted like a sinking child trying to hold unto anything to go down the dept of the water with him. Recording that conversation was totally uncalled for. He just acted like a Traitor. No one will accept to take his calls again so he is doomed. Abi shey na Buhari go gree pick him call. Not after Jonathan equally released his conversation with Buhari when he called to concede defeat in 2015.

Am i the only one that noticed in that video that Yaya Jammeh is damn scared. He only managed to put up a fake smile when she promised to look into his request.

Gambia is so small, even Vigilante and private guards guarding my Estate can Oust Jammeh from office. Why waste Military resources when Ecowas can contract me to do the job.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by ritababe(f): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
megareal:

In what way?

but ECOWAS agreed already to throw him out, why is she now encouraging him about peace talk and court.
she and ECOWAS agreed already, she don't need to make any agreement with him again.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by vigasimple(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2017
danwilliams4u:
Ever since this gambian palava started; the media has made it look as if jammah is the bad guy, what if he is right that the election was manipulated . Let's all Remember that he first conceded defeat.

Whether Jammeh won the elections or not, 22years is more than enough for anyone to be the leader of his/her own country. Let the young and new breed of leaders emerge.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by mmb(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
HopeAlive14:
I wish all Presidents who lost elections can be like GEJ.
see your life.

GEJ no feel try that for Naija.
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by yedidiah(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Angela Okorie's Superman
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by fxskye: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jammeh....... U done forget Gbagbo?
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by Charly68: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
We are simply waiting for his handover on the 19th of January. He knows he is too small to the battle he wants to starts . He is not wise enough to learn from Gbagbo's error. His pride will destroy him eventually .
Re: Liberia’s President Goes Bananas At Yahya Jammeh Over Recorde Conversation by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:

wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] / Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.