Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man (1062 Views)

Igbo Man Vs Runs girl / Deadly Conversation Btw Man Vs Rat......you Go Lmao Tire / The Dog & Calabar Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by weet: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
An English man was once with a Yoruba and a calabar man. The English man said o i Feel like eating Chicken and the yoruba man answered him saying look at this man calling sicken chicken and the calabar man intruded into the matter and said to the yoruba man hey look at this yoruba man calling yicken sicken , smiley
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by aristole(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
Good @ ur level.TRAINEE. grin grin grin
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by bussyodu: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
na amateur naw!
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by mondob2k(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2009
@aristotle; u very smart at pullin peoples effort down. ur post about the Urhobo woman aint better. Swallowing condoms and stomach pains? applaud ur "trainee`s" effort jare
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by tammyswits(f): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2009
Miserably boring!
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by busybody20: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2009
weet:

An English man was once with a Yoruba and a calabar man. The English man said o i Feel like eating Chicken and the yoruba man answered him saying look at this man calling sicken chicken and the calabar man intruded into the matter and said to the yoruba man hey look at this yoruba man calling yicken sicken , smiley

grin grin Nice one
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by clemcykul(f): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2009
lol
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by tytylayor: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
vice versa
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by clemcykul(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
u well so

Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by folly69(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster clapper for ya self.
Re: Englsih Man Vs Yoruba And Calabar Man by weet: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
@folly69 i know u are a male/female but do u know u are a fool? u still search for my other joke and commend u must be stupid. guano like u.

(1) (Reply)

Real Funny. / Would You Forgive Devil? / In A Nursery 2 Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.