Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Immigrants Working As Traffic Warden In London - Channel 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigrants Working As Traffic Warden In London - Channel 4 (1150 Views)

Photos: Lagosians Resort To Trekking As Traffic Gridlock Persists / "The Family" - Uk Channel 4 Nigerian (Yoruba) Family Show@9pm Tues 16th Nov 2010 / Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immigrants Working As Traffic Warden In London - Channel 4 by thameamead(f): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
Confessions of a Traffic Warden - Channel 4

www.channel4.com/programmes/confessions-of-a-traffic-warden/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

i saw this docu on Monday, it was nice to c lots of new nigerian passports as well as Nigerian mangers and supervisors. i watched in horror as the immigrants were racially abused but was shocked to find not a single white traffic warden, the white mamager said they had about 29 nationalities but he thinks the country may be full, i disagree with him but what i find sad is the way the press say mmgrants are in the UK for benefit and council flats which is untrue, they never acknowledge immigrants like the traffic wardens and others working their a** off to make money for private firms,

(1) (Reply)

Terror Watch List: Nigerian Lawmaker Deported From Amsterdam Schiphol / If You Were President For 1 Week What Would You Do? / The Mystery Behind Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.