Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? (780 Views)

Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP / New LASEMA Response Unit Dispatch Center In Lekki Phase 1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by ifeci: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
For those of us that don’t know the NPF PCRU, Police Complaint Unit (PCRU) is a department that interfaces with the public/masses on receiving and processing complaints majorly on unprofessional display and illegalities by the Nigerian Police amongst other functions. But the question is, How efficient are they? From their site “npf.gov.ng/complaint/, their analysis of success is high according to the processed and resolved cases for 2016; but how true is this? Someone referred me to this unit and I made a complaint in December 2016 but my issue has not been resolved. Has anyone used this platform? Did u get a positive outcome or was your case resolved?
Re: How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by chicoMX(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
zero efficient grin
Re: How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by ifeci: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
why do you say that, have u used them b4?
Re: How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by ayindejimmy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
0/10
Re: How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by ayindejimmy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
ifeci:
why do you say that, have u used them b4?
Not using it b4 is one of the reason it's not effective.
How many people know it exists?
I had a case at SAR sometimes last December . I had every reason to complain cos my sister was just at her shop when SAR office came.
I tweeted at the NPF and lag pf, no reply.

At the end they couldn't provide any complainant

I would have use this handle then if I had this info then.
They should create the awareness something like this exist
Re: How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by ifeci: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Not using it b4 is one of the reason it's not effective.
How many people know it exists?
I had a case at SAR sometimes last December . I had every reason to complain cos my sister was just at her shop when SAR office came.
I tweeted at the NPF and lag pf, no reply.

At the end they couldn't provide any complainant

I would have use this handle then if I had this info then.
They should create the awareness something like this exist

well i know the awareness is not really there but i think they reply fast via email "policepcrru@gmail.com", I sent them a mail and they replied within 30 mins. They do respond anyways but my worry is whether they ever resolve cases.
Re: How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
The will demand for mobilization fee ranging from #2 to #5k before they will respond or OYO.
Re: How Efficient Is The NPF Police Complaint Response Unit (PCRU)? by ifeci: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
No they didn't, its online so you don't get to meet them face to face.

(1) (Reply)

Andy Uba, APC And Anambra Guber Polls / Igbo youths out of what we want - Ohanaeze / NAF Locally Produces Avionics Test Bench On Alpha Jet(Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.