Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Error - How To Fix - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Error - How To Fix (681 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / CODE 10 ERROR (how Do I Fix This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error - How To Fix by RuuDie(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
I use a Vista home edition and i get this error message (see screen-shot below) whenever i boot or reboot the system . . . . ultimately, everything works well and i do not get any visible issues with the computer but i just want to know if anybody here has experienced similar, if it indeed is an issue that requires serious attention and if there are any long-term implications; and also how to fix.

Many thanks!

Re: Error - How To Fix by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
use autoruns ad check the logon tab - simply untick the entry for that item
Re: Error - How To Fix by vicsty(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
e b lik say na ur harddics don dey behave somow, so try to format am!!!!!
Re: Error - How To Fix by blackweaver(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
@vicsty na wa 4 u o, format system because of one error message; chei!!!
Re: Error - How To Fix by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^

computer engineer in the house cheesy
Re: Error - How To Fix by mikesleek(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2009
from my knowledge, that error usually comes as a result of a virus attack. so if you have scanned your system with updated antivirus and your system is clean, then you are good to go, else go scan you machine. ====although that will not remove that error, but it takes care of the cause====
Re: Error - How To Fix by semid4lyfe(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
You could try a system restore too.
Re: Error - How To Fix by deji2009(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
RuuDie:

I use a Vista home edition and i get this error message (see screen-shot below) whenever i boot or reboot the system . . . . ultimately, everything works well and i do not get any visible issues with the computer but i just want to know if anybody here has experienced similar, if it indeed is an issue that requires serious attention and if there are any long-term implications; and also how to fix.

Many thanks!

Were you running a programme when this message comes up ? e.g. limewire, flash player etc

When does it start ? Do you have any antivirus software such as AVG

trying running a system restore like the previous tec has said. Good luck !
Re: Error - How To Fix by deji2009(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
Turn it off please back on

keep pressing[b] F8 safe mode[/b]

enter username press enter

Icons we be big. don't be alram!

see if you get the same message

if not then it will be a windows problems

if you get the same message try system restore

whilst in safe mode as this will disable any drivers

after that then log to normal windows if no joy

then click Run and type in Msconfig, start up repair

untick everything in the box apply and ok make sure

you restart for changes to take effect then test should be fine

just incase that didnt work. unlikely. then Run again type in Mrt

click next and follow instructions to remove any melicious win32/ ? files

Good luck and thanks for enquring

(1) (Reply)

Please My People Help Me! / Customized Callertunes / Get Your N8k Working Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.