Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe (15806 Views)

Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia / Buratai Pledges Deployment Of Soldiers To Benue Over Grazing Law / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Pwayne2016(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
orimsamsam:
how does it feel to be flat headed

lolz. Another flat head
e pain am

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by DONSMITH123(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
ok
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Okeycima: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
This woman is foolish I swear,when I read a piece about this rubbish bill as at last year,i thought is a joke. But now I see that is really true
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by stsinner: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Janetessy:
Even goats will marvel at her stupidity index
grin
chisös! Una dey quarrel b4?
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by gbegemaster(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Looool. Simply Hilarious. @ pesinfada
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Eastactivist: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
wellmax:
I miss those days when I used to work at the Zoo.
My boss fired me just because I left the lion's gate open.
I mean who would steal a lion.

Baba, person fit no steal the lion but the lion fit steal your boss.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by victorazy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pwayne2016:
lol she is 10 times greater than the Afonja Coward...Awolowo
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by mmsen: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:
Thank you Hon. Uju Onwudiwe, We yoruba muslims now consider you greater than Awolowo for standing against Pro-Biafrans... grin

Why is keeping the East a part of Nigeria so important to you if you have an issue with Easterners?
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
Looool. Simply Hilarious. @ pesinfada
u like m abi

I'm a future fada by Gods grace
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
This same Vanguard accused Okorocha of presenting grazing bill using the woman. That's how insincere their reporting has been.

http://igbonews.co.uk/Rochas-Backs-Fulani--Approves-/rochas-backs-fulani--approves-imo-state-grazing-bill----vanguard.html

This news house has authoritatively gathered that there is Grazing Bill before the Imo State House of Assembly. The bill is spearheaded by Rochas Okoracha and presented by Hon. Uju Onwudiwe.
Immediately the contents of the bill was leaked, Governor Rochas and his cronies in the State house of Assembly denied it. They later altered the title of the bill following a suspected backlash.
Read Also: I will make sure Buhari wins 2019 presidential election — Rochas Okorocha.
Needless to say, we have obtained a hard copy of the Grazing bill.
On the face value, the bill pretends to be harmless and goes by a fanciful title:
“BILL FOR A LAW TO ESTABLISH AGRICULTURAL ESTATES AND FARM SETTLEMENTS IN THE THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONES OF IMO STATE TO INCREASE, IMPROVE AND ENHANCE THE PRODUCTION OF FOOD AND CASH CROPS, LIVESTOCK, POULTRY, FISHERY AND DAIRY AND FOR OTHER MATTERS CONNECTED THEREWITH, 2016.”
Highlights of the bill are as follows:
1. The Governor shall by special instrument acquire productive lands in all the 3 Geopolitical Zones of Imo State for the purpose of establishing Agricultural Estates and Farm Settlements.
2. An agency to be known as the ‘Imo State Agricultural Estates and Farm Settlements Agency’ shall be established.
3. There shall be established for the Agency, a Governing Board.
4. A member of the Agency will treat as confidential any information which has come to his/her knowledge and will not disclose any information related to his to a third party.
5. Three leading farmers from the private sector, one each from Owerri Orlu and Okigwe Zones will be appointed by the Governor.
6. A member of the governing board may at any time be removed from office by the Governor.
7. The Agency shall not obtain any loan whether local or foreign without the approval of the Governor.
8. The Farm Settlements shall maintain operational offices in Orlu, Owerri and Okigwe geo-political zones which shall coordinate operations of the Farm Settlements for the purpose of the production of livestock, and Dairy etc.
Purpose of the bill
1. To forcefully transfer agricultural lands from Imolites to those whom the Governor will select.
2. To control farming by ensuring that only a select are allowed to farm on large scale.
3. To extinguish subsistence farming through which many families in the State survive.
4. To pave way for Fulani herders to have legal control of lands and use same for grazing.
To Islamize Imo State.
5. To handover productive lands in the State to those whom the governor so chooses.
Imo State is not a dairy producing State. Imolites should stand up against Rochas and his evil Grazing bill.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by DauraDullard0(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
chrisxxx:
We are ready for whichever name the bill might be known as provided that the area of the mechanised farm would be carved out as an LGA. This is the stand of my community.
If Hausa/Fulani agrees with this give and take arrangement, let them have the land.
I wish all other Southern states could queue into this.
Are you sure you know the implications of what you just said? Carving out an area as a Local Government, giving it a name and handing it over to the Fulani My goodness me!

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by gbegemaster(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
pesinfada:
u like m abi

I'm a future fada by Gods grace
I meant the pix.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by TheChapters: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pwayne2016:
lol she is 10 times greater than the Afonja Coward...Awolowo

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra -IPOB

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by gbegemaster(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
chrisxxx:
We are ready for whichever name the bill might be known as provided that the area of the mechanised farm would be carved out as an LGA. This is the stand of my community.
If Hausa/Fulani agrees with this give and take arrangement, let them have the land.
You want to give them their own local government? I've read this your comment like 15 times trying to tell myself that you didn't mean what you just said. Abeg epp me unto relaxing my brain tins.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by SIRmanjar(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:
Thank you Hon. Uju Onwudiwe, We yoruba muslims now consider you greater than Awolowo for standing against Pro-Biafrans... grin
Hahahahaha u no well o...but still yet ur fadas fada.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by SIRmanjar(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
chrisxxx:
Guy come and lie down here sharply I wanna condemn my leather belt on ur dirty heat rashes back.
See the yeye woman wide nose like person wey sniff gum bfore she talk.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by femolii: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
These osus people self.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by KesaaKingsKen(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very unfortunate. We the good people of IMO State have rejected it.

Hon. Uju, please keep your bill to yourself.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by chrisxxx(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Guy come and lie down here sharply I wanna condemn my leather belt on ur dirty heat rashes back.
See the yeye woman wide nose like person wey sniff gum bfore she talk.
Hausa/Fulani would never agree creating LGA for the South noting that they hold sway here. It is impossible. Understand me.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by mezutalia(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF.

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by augustine: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
chrisxxx:
You people do not understand the Fulani game plan of taking territories. Before you know it, that carved-out LGA would make them indigenous to the state; they will turban a 1st class Emir, who would oversee other traditional rulers in the state, with federal backing of course. Ask Plateau state peeps how they are faring.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by benzems(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
You are a big fool
How many of your brothers in the North will get free land
OkoroHausa cabinet in action

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by CioAngels(f): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Don't clap for uju yet until you see it on ground. All these yes master politians comes to feel our purse and go back to sell their people out for money. So, don't trust her just yet.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
One word "SHE LOOKS STUNNING"
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by JohnQueen(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
That is how it starts... Give them a little space, tomorrow they'll start killing, claiming to be cleansing infidels from "their" land.

chrisxxx:
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
I remember the treatment we used to give to sabos during the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by osusuallstars: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
dont mind this notice me uptodate . she lied. ask her where the event took place? is it in the house chamber or at her constituency Njaba (2 hours drive from owerri ) or she gathered people she saw in owerri.
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Emassive(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
As long as it doesn't have a clause to own the land cause Fulani can born like rat
Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by emi14: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2017
midol:

The flexibilities of Yoruba's remains innate and for eternity. Ujunwa is know greater than Awolowo the Yoruba deity because she is against pro or Biafra. Shame

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by Dedetwo(m): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
By Chinonso Alozie

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/survived-attacks-biafrans-grazing-bill-imo-lawmaker/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-50VLV7Zzphk/V02rf3gQPWI/AAAAAAAACPU/UAB2egigNPMJr-kaEY6F1BxRQvp1dmEMwCLcB/s320/Njaba%2BState%2Bconstituency%252C%2BUju%2BOnwudiwe.png[/img]

According the Vanguard, you said a "Grazing Bill". Are you so dumb to baptize the so-called bill in a proper manner? If not a grazing bill, why talk about grazing bill and IPOB? You would have chosen to named it a "mechanized farm bill". Lady, you looked very stupid talking about a less complex subject. Nigerians seem to elect dumbass jackasses.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by tishbite41(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
Madam you are a traitor. You just want Buhari to be proud of you. How many of your own farmers have you help
ed to get mechanised farming?

Meanwhile, well meaning members of the state have raised their concerns only for you to tag them as biafrans. Wetin you come be? Afenifere?
it is really disheartening wat dis so-called Igbo politicians do to curry favour from dis jihadists.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe by discusant: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abagworo:
This same Vanguard accused Okorocha of presenting grazing bill using the woman. That's how insincere their reporting has been.

http://igbonews.co.uk/Rochas-Backs-Fulani--Approves-/rochas-backs-fulani--approves-imo-state-grazing-bill----vanguard.html

This news house has authoritatively gathered that there is Grazing Bill before the Imo State House of Assembly. The bill is spearheaded by Rochas Okoracha and presented by Hon. Uju Onwudiwe.
Immediately the contents of the bill was leaked, Governor Rochas and his cronies in the State house of Assembly denied it. They later altered the title of the bill following a suspected backlash.
Read Also: I will make sure Buhari wins 2019 presidential election — Rochas Okorocha.
Needless to say, we have obtained a hard copy of the Grazing bill.
On the face value, the bill pretends to be harmless and goes by a fanciful title:
“BILL FOR A LAW TO ESTABLISH AGRICULTURAL ESTATES AND FARM SETTLEMENTS IN THE THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONES OF IMO STATE TO INCREASE, IMPROVE AND ENHANCE THE PRODUCTION OF FOOD AND CASH CROPS, LIVESTOCK, POULTRY, FISHERY AND DAIRY AND FOR OTHER MATTERS CONNECTED THEREWITH, 2016.”
Highlights of the bill are as follows:
1. The Governor shall by special instrument acquire productive lands in all the 3 Geopolitical Zones of Imo State for the purpose of establishing Agricultural Estates and Farm Settlements.
2. An agency to be known as the ‘Imo State Agricultural Estates and Farm Settlements Agency’ shall be established.
3. There shall be established for the Agency, a Governing Board.
4. A member of the Agency will treat as confidential any information which has come to his/her knowledge and will not disclose any information related to his to a third party.
5. Three leading farmers from the private sector, one each from Owerri Orlu and Okigwe Zones will be appointed by the Governor.
6. A member of the governing board may at any time be removed from office by the Governor.
7. The Agency shall not obtain any loan whether local or foreign without the approval of the Governor.
8. The Farm Settlements shall maintain operational offices in Orlu, Owerri and Okigwe geo-political zones which shall coordinate operations of the Farm Settlements for the purpose of the production of livestock, and Dairy etc.
Purpose of the bill
1. To forcefully transfer agricultural lands from Imolites to those whom the Governor will select.
2. To control farming by ensuring that only a select are allowed to farm on large scale.
3. To extinguish subsistence farming through which many families in the State survive.
4. To pave way for Fulani herders to have legal control of lands and use same for grazing.
To Islamize Imo State.
5. To handover productive lands in the State to those whom the governor so chooses.
Imo State is not a dairy producing State. Imolites should stand up against Rochas and his evil Grazing bill.

Ha ha ha . Owerri Mega City Gov. Okorocha Rochas now sees there are three senatorial zones in Imo state.

This man has practically stifled Okigwe and Orlu to death as he builds and destroys roads in his Owerri Mega City even where no body lives in the city.

This man doesn't seem to understand that by 2019 he shall be out of power. Those areas he stifled their development shall equally stifle whatever investment he has in Imo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Reverses Decision To Sell Oil Asset Stake / Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG / There’s Nothing Wrong Having Specimen Ballot Papers In Your Possession – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.