Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in (32513 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Breaking News: Gambia Mps Extend President Jammeh's Term / President Jammeh Using Nigerian Judges To Undermine Justice,Says Gambian Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Burgerlomo: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
budosky:
Jamiyu! What is your problem now

Abeg help me ask him grin
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by higherpower: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
They same way God harden Pharaoh's heart to perish!
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Burgerlomo: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please the Ecomog guys, I am going to need his testicles to play ping pong whenever you guys kick his butt out since he refused to leave voluntarily. grin
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by greggng: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
I was told he is gonna deploy nuclear weapon to fight ecowas operation mammy water smile
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by hatchy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
I thought Adaka Borrow is late and buried decades ago.How come he is to be sworn in a President of Gambia.

All these Niger Delta militant sef...
One day Tompolo go be President of Kenya. grin
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Mbediogu(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Crystal ball what are you showing? I see a past President of Gambia walking up the scaffold and swing on his neck from the crossbar as the hangman makes to walk away!
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by owoicho13(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Elbowroom: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
chuose2:
Jokers everywhere.

does Buhari obey the courts?
Which court orders?

Is it the ones to release sambo dasuki
Is it the ones to release a treasonable felon called nnamdi kanu?

Or is it the court order to release those who have milked this country dry?

You must've smoked iPod Biafra weed

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mynd44:

He can't be treated like Gbagbo, that is a waste of resources. Fly jets from Senegal, drop some bombs on his motorcade, be done with it.
Gbam, Gambia is a small country , when l visited Banjul few years ago, l was told l can go round Gambia in 6hours, one Battalion of the Nigeria Army is enough to crush Gambia, nonsense grin grin
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by cyrilamx(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
That was Isaac Adaka Boro, an ex Ijaw militant who engaged the federal government in a 12 day war over resource countrol n secession. He eventually surrendered and was pardoned by Gen Gowon. A UNN alumni...joined the Nigerian army and rose to the rank of a Major. He was killed probably in ambush near Port Harcourt conspiracy theorists held that he was assassinated by Brig. Gen. Benjamin Adekunle led battalion over power tussle and former's knowledge that the Black scorpion was having a money for arms dealings with the secessionists.
hatchy:
I thought Adaka Borrow is late and buried decades ago.How come he is to be sworn in a President of Gambia.

All these Niger Delta militant sef...
One day Tompolo go be President of Kenya. grin
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
somehowpenis:
AFRICA!! A continent that should be re colonized all over again.. how one continent out of all other continents chooses to be the worst, amazes me..
Africa democracy is pluto-mobo-kakistocracy or what l call demonstration of craze sad sad
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
PH1stBorn:
Smart moves by the ministers to save their asses. However, am keenly interested to know if the treatment of Laurent Gbagbo of ivory coast will be melted to this ugly tyranny
Tyrant you mean to say.
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by emi14: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Can this stupid jummah as capable of fighting Ecowas and African Union. Some of African leaders brings shame and disregard to Africa.Gambia can't fight and defeat sierre Leon alone.
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:
Fowl wey go chop corn enter pit no go hear him owner voice.

I don't have problem with Jammeh holding on to power. What sickens me the most is that man's level of Hypocrisy. The Animal carries the Holy Quran 24hours while calling the name of Allah in vain. So if he farts, does he drop the Quran and go do ablution?

I will Never stop saying it, Majority of people who try to use their religious life as a camouflage are usually Evil. When you see anyone who also try to emphasize he is a Pastor or Imam so you should trust them, my people flee from such a person.

Africa has the Highest number of Churches and Mosque per square meter, yet the continent is the most Devilish and backward on Earth.

Jammeh, if truly you read what is in the Quran and understand It, you would have conceded to defeat and peacefully hand over.

Gambia is such a small country, Only 12 boys in my Estate who go to the Gym regularly will over power their military and oust jammeh out of that seat

In addition, during my visit to the Gambia l discovered that they practice too much of voodoo & socery, Jammeh is an occult, a voodoo practitioner and he has killed several people who dares to oppose him in Gambia, he rarely wears a suit, he is always with his agbada and beneath the agbada is tons of charms, amulets, juju and voodoo, he is not even a practicing muslim, he is a wicked hypocrite and l am so happy that his days are numbered, he is a useless, wicked, callous and despotic tyrant, nonsense angry angry
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mynd44:
This guy thinks it is a joke.

But I think he is just seeking attention, he will step down, he wouldn't want to end up like some ex-leaders that we know

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by amaben2020(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians are even facing worse than Gambia, let's mind our business abeg
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by centboy123456(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
uchelouis45:
Time to launch Operation Python Dance or Operation Doggy Style in Gambia.

Doggy Style himmm u are a bad boy
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by greatiyk4u(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
chuose2:
Jokers everywhere.
does Buhari obey the courts?

yes he obeyed the courts the three last time that he lost elections
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by gloryman91: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Learn how to talk to constituted authority, Mr jams.
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Kiakia(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Showdown is imminent in Gambia. Jammeh should avoid this confrontation by bowing out honourably as his tenure has expired.
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Ugosample(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman, stop misinforming the public with your delusions. Nigeria played no role in the ousting of Gbagbo. It was troops from northern Ivory Coast and interference by imperialist France.

Are you sure?

Nigerian forces were involved too
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman, stop misinforming the public with your delusions. Nigeria played no role in the ousting of Gbagbo. It was troops from northern Ivory Coast and interference by imperialist France.

Nigerian soldiers were sent to Ivory Coast to do the needful...
Nigerian soldiers are always involved in any crisis in WA, and if we have to kill or drive Jammeh away from power, trust me when I say that it is a soldier recruited less than three years ago that will put bullet in his head.

dey dere
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Ugosample(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:

In addition, during my visit to the Gambia l discovered that they practice too much of voodoo & socery, Jammeh is an occult, a voodoo practitioner and he has killed several people who dares to oppose him in Gambia, he rarely wears a suit, he is always with his agbada and beneath the agbada is tons of charms, amulets, juju and voodoo, he is not even a practicing muslim, he is a wicked hypocrite and l am so happy that his days are numbered, he is a useless, wicked, callous and despotic tyrant, nonsense angry angry

You know that well....

Gambia and juju is 5 and 6, even though they are still scared of us in sorcery, no thanks to the nollywood they watch.

btw, did you visit serekunda?
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ugosample:

You know that well....

Gambia and juju is 5 and 6, even though they are still scared of us in sorcery, no thanks to the nollywood they watch.

btw, did you visit serekunda?
Yes l did, l also went to Sene-Gambia club, and other places l cant recall their names now, l ate rice-banku prepared by one igbo guy in Banjul, met another elderly yoruba man who has a hotel in Banjul and l was told he has lived in Gambia for decades,l think he as the president or chairman of Nigeria association in the Gambia, l slept in his hotel for few days
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Ruggedpen: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thisis2raw:
When ECOWAS leaders are people like Buhari. Nobody takes them serious.

I guess that's why Jammeh ain't even scared

THE SAME ECOWAS TOLD BUHARI TO RELEASE DASUKI AND BUHARI REFUSE WHY ARE THEY KEEPING MUTE ON IT.
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Plus234(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ruggedpen:

THE SAME ECOWAS TOLD BUHARI TO RELEASE DASUKI AND BUHARI REFUSE WHY ARE THEY KEEPING MUTE ON IT.

why ecowas no tell buhari to release all the criminals in all the prison across the nation ?
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by leofab(f): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
N
iamdynamite:
was lauren gbagbo a muslim?
see dem.. afonj??a muslims grin
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by leofab(f): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
I
Ask4Info:

Are you that dumb? or you actually think being F00lish is in vogue?

Was Lauren Gbagbo a Muslim too?

Anofia 1kobo.

and this idi??otic Muslim wants to start another wahalla here again.. they can't just change!!!
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by Johnsown1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Don't worry about buharis deaf earear to the warning and pleads of AU to release some guys, one good turn deserves another, oga jammah pls resign before some myopic african leaders use u shine, like OBAMA used gadaffi and osama shine.,
Just wait when u will use them shine too
Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by LePrezident(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ugosample:

Nigerian soldiers were sent to Ivory Coast to do the needful...
Nigerian soldiers are always involved in any crisis in WA, and if we have to kill or drive Jammeh away from power, trust me when I say that it is a soldier recruited less than three years ago that will put bullet in his head.

dey dere

Gentle man I put it to you that you're a blatant liar. Or do you think you are talking to some uninformed teenager or something? When we started following and engaging in international politics where were you?? Not a single drop of Nigerian battalion was sent to Côte D'Ivoire please. I know the ins and outs of African politics like the back of my hand especially Ivory Coast. Stop your lies it won't wash here. Go and read!

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by LePrezident(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ugosample:

Are you sure?

Nigerian forces were involved too

They weren't involved!! My God where do you people get such tales from Involved how? ECOWAS was not involved one bit or you think Ivory Coast is some tiny nation like Gambia that ECOWAS can be aggressive towards anyhow? ECOWAS was practically begging Gbagbo whiles insurgents from Bouake and Yamoussoukro in northern Ivory Coast marched on Abidjan. These rebels supporting Alassane Dramani Ouattarra were covertly assisted by French forces present in the country then. In fact these French forces located and captured Gbagbo but when the TV cameras came they dissappeared leaving just the Ivorian rebels.

I remember that war very well back then in 2010 because my girl friend then (Ivorien) had just returned home for holidays and she was caught in the centre. I remember when I call her regularly I heard gun shots and helicopter sounds because she stayed close to the Presidential Villa in Cocodi, Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in by CioAngels(f): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
I just wonder what president buhari will tell jameh, bearing in mind that back in Nigeria he is keeping silent for his malian tribes fulani herdsmen to continue to kill non-fulani. They are both same. Imagine, Islamic Republic of The Gambia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia / Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.