Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano (952 Views)

I Still Love My Ex Not To Date But She Is Avoiding Me / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Why Is It That Girls Have Sex With Older Men While Guys Doesn't Do Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by mindfreaks(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
I am a 25 years old dude and love romantic sexual fantasies with older women ages 35 to 60, I love it, its sweet lovely please if interested email me we can get along

fahadarmenia@gmail.com
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by dikeigbo2(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
O boy I know your style,you wan use them for rituals abi?...u no go succeed lai lai cry
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by mindfreaks(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
dikeigbo2:
O boy I know your style,you wan use them for rituals abi?...u no go succeed lai lai cry
Yes Bleep you jealous hater!
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2017
grin

Sucks! I'm not from any place u mentioned undecided

But hey wait, is it true u gonna use them for rituals? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Sucks! I'm not from any place u mentioned undecided

But hey wait, is it true u gonna use them for rituals? shocked shocked shocked
where u from?
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

where u from?

grin

Dulla the Handsome boi.... U know where Im from.. Abeg, don't ask me this kweshun again ooo cheesy tongue
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Dulla the Handsome boi.... U know where Im from.. Abeg, don't ask me this kweshun again ooo cheesy tongue
hahahah trapqueen the Beautiful lady.
I don't know am serious oooh. You agent disclosed that info before.
Today another Insomnia aite...
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

hahahah trapqueen the Beautiful lady.
I don't know am serious oooh. You agent disclosed that info before.
Today another Insomnia aite...

grin

Honesty I don't have insomia.. It juz happen that whenever it's past midnyt in Ng, it's broad daylight down here on my side grin
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Honesty I don't have insomia.. It juz happen that whenever it's past midnyt in Ng, it's broad daylight down here on my side grin

NAwa ooo and you happen to be online both day and night??
does seun pay you for this werk grin
you avoided the question again
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

NAwa ooo and you happen to be online both day and night??
does seun pay you for this werk grin
you avoided the question again

Let's say my time is more convenient... If u see me here it's bcoz I'm free & wide awake. grin tongue
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Let's say my time is more convenient... If u see me here it's bcoz I'm free & wide awake. grin tongue
aite nice one grin
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2017
mindfreaks:
I am a 25 years old dude and love romantic sexual fantasies with older women ages 35 to 60, I love it, its sweet lovely please if interested email me we can get along

fahadarmenia@gmail.com
N*gga why do u wana be strafing yah ancestors puci
Re: I Want Date But With Older Women 35 To 60 If Any From Abuja Kaduna Kastsina Kano by dikeigbo2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
mindfreaks:
Yes Bleep you jealous hater!

Kontinue to look for those..who's old enough to be your grandmother, while your mates are out there,doing wonders with their brains kiss

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes You Make With Men That KILLS His Affection For You… / Women With Big Bum Are Smarter And Healthier Says Science / Happy Birthday Kisschrix/ Friendzone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.