Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 (39911 Views)

How We Survived Recession In Nigeria – Jumia / Top 10 Businesses You Can Do To Survive Recession In Nigeria / Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by sekem: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
enemmo:

Sekem.Hello. I have a blog and I tried to apply for AdSense but my request was not approved.I just registered on fiverr and created my first gig.who can mentor me please?

Try to add enough content on your blog before applying for AdSense.

It's always advisable to have up to 20 - 30 quality articles on your blog before applying for AdSense to stand a better chance of being approved.

By quality articles, I mean articles that are not plagiarized but were originally written by you or by content writers you hired.

Avoid copy and paste style of providing content on your blog because Google hates it.

Good luck.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
No 3 doesn't make sense...
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Check my signature to get yourself and your family out of recession now.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by all4ualone: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
please is d book useful for some of us that are not computer literate
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by ndcide(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:

am not talking about marketing my ebook. affiliate marketing is the way forward. unfortunately you may end up spending some years before you realize it. it also took me a lot of internet years before i grew up to the reality.

Bros, I'm interested. But if I buy your ebook, how long will it take to get get started and be able to feed and pay house rent from the deal. That is for person whe no soji at all... You get?
Make personal no go buy the book come confuse more.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by carik(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
The thread keeps popping to fp. I commend importexpert the op for the awareness

. I have a copy of your ebook but a lot of things seems not to work smoothly especially the aweber aspect . To get the free trial has been a hell of a trouble. Even after sending a mail to them they replied saying i should post a mail containing my information. It's all becoming tedious.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Snow5(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:

Use Google.

Google is your friend.

Type "how to start a blog in Nigeria" into Google.

You will learn a lot

Then type "how to apply for Google AdSense" into Google.

Again you will learn a lot.

Finally, type "how to monetize my blog with Google AdSense" into Google.

Finally finally, as a naija boy wey you be, type "how to receive my AdSense payment into my local Nigerian bank account" into Google. grin

By the time you are thru with all these, you may not even be thinking of earning through AdSense only but you will also be writing an eBook on how to get started on AdSense as a nigerian from start to finish.

Writing and selling your eBook online is another way to earn online.

The OP can bear me witness. wink

More wisdom to your brain..

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
eddy55:
How can I get ur e-book to know d online business I can venture into?
Pls specify d online business that are available and d starting income. I have a very good laptop already.... Pls I would appreciate quick response.
Thanks.....

their are different forms of online business. i have tried many of them. the most profitable in my experience is affiliate marketing. see how it works at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
fizho:
How can I get your e-book

you can find the step by step instruction at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
jtjohn:
Please how can I start this online business.

kindly refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html for step by step information on how to get started.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
petkoffdrake2:

Which are??

What is affiliate marketing and where can one register, get products to market and get paid without No or less capital as you said?

you can get a step by step information on how to go about it at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
all4ualone:
please is d book useful for some of us that are not computer literate

if you can use nairaland and facebook then you can use the ebook. get it at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
carik:
The thread keeps popping to fp. I commend importexpert the op for the awareness

you can also use mailchimp. it is free for the first 2k subscribers.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by BerryAnny(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:
do you have a questions about online businesses you want to ask? feel free to ask them on this thread.
Plz,hw much does 1 really need 2 start up a blog or any odah lucrative online business?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by willibounce1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol... buy e books and make the MF OP richer... online business kor underline business ni. People are just annoyingly gullible.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by chudidonas(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Please who has the ebook and willing to share? Epp me
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by remainhidden: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2017
importexpert:

am not talking about marketing my ebook. affiliate marketing is the way forward. unfortunately you may end up spending some years before you realize it. it also took me a lot of internet years before i grew up to the reality.
Bros from ur sure.is it 3k or 10.5k
I dnt understand
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by enemmo(f): 1:10am On Jan 18, 2017
sekem:

Try to add enough content on your blog before applying for AdSense.

It's always advisable to have up to 20 - 30 quality articles on your blog before applying for AdSense to stand a better chance of being approved.

By quality articles, I mean articles that are not plagiarized but were originally written by you or by content writers you hired.

Avoid copy and paste style of providing content on your blog because Google hates it.

Good luck.
Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by obidirector(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by uvalued(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I know this feeling grin....."recession is just a word" cheesy
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by uvalued(m): 2:40am On Jan 18, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
still lacking in fundamental facts!
1: Earning $$$ online depends on the product or service you are selling.. so what is this product/service
2: Earning $$$ as a Nigerian Business trying to integrate with international payment processors is not an easy task (reputation and credibility issues)
3: Earning $$$ using a Nigerian payment processor still hits the same challenges.. you are either open to local customers who trust you but have FX+Inflation+Tax challenges or closed to international customers who see Nigeria asa Fantastic SCAM!
4: An online entrepreneur is actually 5 times tougher than brick'n mortar office work. it is not about being your own boss or resuming anytime you feel like.. it is about disrupting the field and creating opportunities that allow you to gain competitive advantages based on minimal overheads using technology to the most optimal levels practicable.

BTW.. is all this addressed in your ebook?

has he answered you?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by uvalued(m): 2:42am On Jan 18, 2017
remainhidden:

I dnt understand
i went there, skimmed thru qnd say #10,000 for ebook.lol
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by smilingfortune(m): 4:08am On Jan 18, 2017
importexpert:

their are different forms of online business. i have tried many of them. the most profitable in my experience is affiliate marketing. see how it works at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Which ones among those online stuff would you recommend for a sedentary mobility impaired man or woman please?....
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by sboriolowo(m): 4:16am On Jan 18, 2017
I'm interested, pls let's chat direct, this is my email add oriolowos@gmail.com
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by remainhidden: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2017
uvalued:

i went there, skimmed thru qnd say #10,000 for ebook.lol
Lol
Honestly fr this recession
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2017
remainhidden:

I dnt understand

it is currently 3k. www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2017
sboriolowo:
I'm interested, pls let's chat direct, this is my email add oriolowos@gmail.com

i am sorry we cant chat but you can always reach me via my number. your success is my pride
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by remainhidden: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2017
importexpert:

Ok let me give it a try
Am not in Naija
So how do I send proof of payment
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Teel: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Recession or no recession...the Govt. has an obligation to its citizens, hence there is always money to take care of a very long list of capital expenditure to be fulfilled through Public tenders....the question is this;

Are you positioned to legitimately get a share of the 2017 budget?

You can not win a Public Tender/Contract that you did not bid for!

With Tender.NG, you can get timely alerts for available business opportunities straight in your inbox based on your custom settings.

And we also provide support to help business pre-qualify to bid on available contracting opportunities

You get 30 days free access to all relevant Public and Private Contract Opportunities!

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by afrokid(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
importexpert:

Hi bro,

I tried registering on clickbank but on the second page, it was asking me for bank details and payee name. How do I go about this?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
afrokid:

Hi bro,

I tried registering on clickbank but on the second page, it was asking me for bank details and payee name. How do I go about this?

bank name is "barclays bank", payee name is your name and banking country is uk.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Beckhambets: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2017
I have many BET365 Accounts full verify + SKRILL/Neteller + Mail + IDs! New with Bonus!
BeckhamBets@gmail.com
EUR, USD Currency!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video) / Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson / What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.